Top posting users this month
No user

Rocky Cola #1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedRocky Cola #1

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303267635

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No

3b. What clans have you been in before?: I have not been in a clan before

3c. Why did you join those clans?: -

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: -

4. How did you find the forums?: I was recommended by my friend, Sniper J

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to be a part of a clan. I have been playing pb2 for many years and I feel like being a part of a clan now. I have seen many great players and received many positive feedback from GeNo and it would be great if I could play as a part of GeNo.

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can contribute as an active player of PB2 and possibly in other games.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player should have great teamworking skills, self-motivated, strategical skills and leadership. These skills can be seen by a player in any game and they define a good player. A bad player usually complains, rages and cannot accept defeat. Those players are the worse kind and they will never improve if they possess those skills.

9. Current country/state of residence: Australia

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Win#7646

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: It really depends. I will check on the forum from time to time. If I'm very comfortable with the forum, then I will be very active here  Smile

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:
Yes

13. Extra comments/questions:
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

IGN : Rocky Cola
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Rocky Cola #1

by Reloadium Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

I have a very hard time believing your story about you being an old player, suddenly returning from the game just to apply for a clan, even though you've provided proof that your alt account is yours, that can be easily faked too.. You also seemed to be very skill-focused, talking a lot about how you were interested in the clan because some people from GeNo were good in PB2. Your answers to the questions were well thought out, but you just seem to misunderstand what the goal of the clan is and what we strive to be.

Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm

+1 You displayed exemplary answers to every question directed to you. I have no reason to think you won't fit in or that you wouldn't be accepted. Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Old player or not, lied or not, i am satisfied with the answers that you gave us. +1
But i hope that it's not going to be proved that you are a big liar because then i will be remembering Reloadium's words.
Don't disappoint us.
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by loki Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:52 pm

+1 even if you might care a bit about skill, i've played with you and you are a pretty fun person to be around with. i'm willing to give this a shot. just please know that we don't care if you never even played pb2 before or if you're #1 at the moment. what we are about is character. if you understand that, then that's good enough for me.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by ashley81 Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:05 pm

-1 I am changing my vote to no after reading through your application and answer to the questions I took a lot of time to think and I am kinda going along with what reload and kneelfox are saying too

and also this is isn't affecting my vote but I saw you in snipers today and you're a lagger which is really annoying

Last edited by ashley81 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:11 pm

-1 like what reloadium has said, I'm not sure that you understand what our goal is. And I don't think you're ready enough to be part of our clan.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by mingo1 Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 pm

I love what you said here:
"Some gave feedback and some spoke to other players about GeNo. I've been playing PB2 for many years and it's nice to find people who still play it. I know the skills don't matter but I'm happy to find people who are good at it and are friendly. I want to play with a clan and make some friends online. Possibly down the line, if I get tired of pb2, I can try a new game that most of the members are playing and work on being good at that. I'm not looking at being good at pb2. I'm looking to be a part of a support system online where I can play other cool games and chat with members around the world and make some friends. So far, GeNo has provided that for me and I'm happy."

I feel like the main idea of joining a clan is joining a community where you feel you'll thrive and be happy. I respect Sniper J and his judgment a lot, and if he says you have good character, and nothing in this app or your answers indicates to me otherwise, it's a +1 from me!
mingo1
mingo1
Non-Member

IGN : mingo1
Points* : 291

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:56 pm

+1 A mediocre app, but I believe the answers to the questions that were asked more than made up for it. You may be a little centered around PB2, but I think in time, you'll come to realize that we have options other than PB2.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Congrats to Reloadium for having most ironic content vote of all time. You deserve it for making him look bad lol. +1
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by nory Sat May 02, 2020 2:42 pm

I wanted to wait some time after the vote to progress before I voted, because I wanted to see you make due on some of your statements about making friends in the GeNo server and the activity you claimed you could provide.

However, approximately a week has passed and I am not convinced. Allow me to touch on a few of the things that you've said that I have not seen properly fulfilled, or question about the legitimacy of the satement.

Rocky Cola wrote:I played as a guest in 2012 and in 2013, I created this account.
Minor, but I'm fairly certain that the guest system was not introduced until 2013. Perhaps very late 2012.

Rocky Cola wrote:In pb2, GeNo members are always on the list and in pb2 games, I can see maps created specifically for GeNo members to come and play.
[...]
I can see that GeNo is still active in games like PB2.
Well, most of us actually don't play pb2 at all. The ones that do are not on very often, so I'm having a hard time believing that you're seeing GeNo members on so much, and especially not believing that you're seeing games made specifically for GeNo members because this a true rarity.

Rocky Cola wrote:I can contribute as an active player of PB2 and possibly in other games.
Though as I stated that most of us are not on PB2 often, I can say for certain that I have not once seen you online.

Rocky Cola wrote:It really depends. I will check on the forum from time to time. If I'm very comfortable with the forum, then I will be very active here
While your response only had to do with the forum, the question was asking about Discord activity as well. And in a later response you said ...

Rocky Cola wrote:I'm taking my time to get to know some players in GeNo and making a few friends in the Discord server.
However, you have only sent 28 messages in the server total, spanning over a whole two days.

All of this really comes back to a statement you made very early on in your application...

Rocky Cola wrote:I want to be a part of a clan.
And while I cannot tell you what you want, I can say that you have not proven to me your interest in joining us in action, though it seemed that you were so determined in your questioning phase. And because I am not convinced, I'm going to have to vote -1.
nory
nory
Official Member

IGN : nory
Points* : -22

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Sat May 02, 2020 2:54 pm

I've only had a short stay here at GeNo so far, but from what I have expierenced so far it is far from just PB2 based, which I enjoy! Your application is good and demonstrates good character. However, there are doubts, the talk of joining a clan purely for "clout" or "prestige" is not acceptable, and for you started to give that impression. The lack of being able to provide accurate information on the initial application in regards to PB2 links shows lack of professionalism and care. I'm sure GeNo as a clan will keep an eye out for these doubts. However, I don't see anything majorly alarming, and I trust in my fellow clanmates judgements regarding your personality, you also play PUBGM so that's a plus. +0.5
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

IGN : Spartan117God
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue May 05, 2020 4:52 am

Application Denied. Applicant failed to reach +4.5 votes within one week.

You may reapply again in one week, or on 5/12/2020.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top