Top posting users this month
No user

Rocky Cola #1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedRocky Cola #1

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 am

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303267635

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No

3b. What clans have you been in before?: I have not been in a clan before

3c. Why did you join those clans?: -

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: -

4. How did you find the forums?: I was recommended by my friend, Sniper J

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to be a part of a clan. I have been playing pb2 for many years and I feel like being a part of a clan now. I have seen many great players and received many positive feedback from GeNo and it would be great if I could play as a part of GeNo.

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can contribute as an active player of PB2 and possibly in other games.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player should have great teamworking skills, self-motivated, strategical skills and leadership. These skills can be seen by a player in any game and they define a good player. A bad player usually complains, rages and cannot accept defeat. Those players are the worse kind and they will never improve if they possess those skills.

9. Current country/state of residence: Australia

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Win#7646

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: It really depends. I will check on the forum from time to time. If I'm very comfortable with the forum, then I will be very active here  Smile

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:
Yes

13. Extra comments/questions:
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

IGN : Rocky Cola
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Rocky Cola #1

by Victor Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:43 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

Your answers to the critical questions were largely centered around PB2. We actually don't play that game anymore (at least not as a clan) and only some of our members stick around for Plazma League. Even if we took out every mention of PB2 in your answer to Q6, it's still an overwhelmingly weak answer to such an important question.

Apart from the appeal which we have to some PB2 players (which is decreasing at a rapid rate) why else would you want to join this clan?
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:45 am

Hello, your application is decent.
I do not have a lot of questions for you.

Rocky Cola wrote:6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to be a part of a clan. I have been playing pb2 for many years and I feel like being a part of a clan now.
1. Why were you not interested in joining clans in the past?

2. Why do you feel like now is the time to be a part of a clan?
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:04 am

Do you think you could assimilate into the clan well? Xemonis is not the only member.
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:30 am

Sorry for not answering better. Here is a detailed response:

renami/carnage: I believe I can assimilate into the clan well as I am ready to be a team player instead of going solo. It would be nice to play different games with a group of likeminded people. I believe I can take the time and get to know everyone in this clan and possibly play other new games with them.

Alex2002: Why were you not interested in joining clans in the past? (Back in the day, I was more of a solo player and didn't like being in teams and playing alongside teammates as I had the mindset of them bringing me down and making me lose the match. As I progressed further as a player, I realise that I can't do everything by myself and it is important to work together in a team. Like the proverb, "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." So I decided to change my mindset and become a team player. Given that many people don't play pb2 anymore, I figured that it would be great to be a part of a clan where I can find people who play pb2. It isn't just pb2 that I enjoy playing. I'm open to other games as well. I'm ready to be a part of a clan and I would love to represent GeNo.)

2. Why do you feel like now is the time to be a part of a clan? (After playing for many years, I feel that it is very important to be a part of a clan because I can have access to a friendly community of gamers who can play with you and help you if possible. It's like a support system for games and it would be an easy way for me to find friends from all over the world.

Elitech: I understand that pb2 is no longer a game actively being played as a clan. However, I am open to new interesting games to play as a member of GeNo. With regards to my answers to the earlier questions, I believe that I am ready to be a part of a clan and contribute as an active member in the forum and in games.

Thank you all for your responses. I'm looking forward to more questions and replies
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:36 am

Can you can open us up to any other games you play?

Do you practice in any skill? Coding, video editing, technical subjects, etc.?

If you are open to any other games to play with the clan, do you think you'd have the funds to buy them?
renami/carnage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:41 am

renami/carnage: I have played Blackshot, Paladins, League of Legends, Dota and PUBG. I have experience in coding (web programming, object oriented) and video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro). I'm currently a university student with interest to learn and discover new things. My positive attitude has led me to enjoy learning new skills. I would purchase a game if I had the funds to buy them.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:43 am

Those are all the inquiries I have. Good luck on your application!
renami/carnage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:02 am

I am satisfied with the answers that you gave me but i just want to ask you one more question.
Rocky Cola wrote:I had the mindset of them bringing me down and making me lose the match.
It doesn't always happen but it could happen a lot of times, you may lose or win, with teammates or not, nobody can win every single time.
So my question is, will you get
upset with any of us that made you lose or brought you down in the match? The answer will probably be no but i want to see an answer with details and logic to what happens in that situation, getting upset with it or not and why not getting uspet with it.
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:23 am

Thank you for asking this question @Alex2002.

I have learnt over the years in gaming and in real life that failure is not the end. I believe that accepting defeat and understanding why you failed is WAY more important than just leaving the game and being mad at your team. I would rather us understand why we lost the game and how to move on from it as a team. Obviously we would be upset with the outcome but if we learn from our mistakes, we can ensure we won't make the same mistake again. To answer your question, I would be sad that we lost the game but I won't be upset with anyone. Instead, I would want to understand why we lost the game and focus on how we can improve ourselves and learn from our mistakes so we don't lose another match.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 am

That's probably one of the most important posts ever made and it applies to literally everyone that plays together in this clan.
@Rocky Cola Congratulations, you've completely changed my mind.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:32 am

@Elitech Thank you for saying that. I'm glad I have changed your mind. I didn't feel like I mentioned/expressed myself in the application code I wrote earlier. Do ask me some questions and I'll be glad to answer them.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:44 am

That's all from me. Extremely satisfied.
By the way since you've got discord, don't forget to join our discord server. I didn't really see you in so, just in case, i'm going to send you the link if you don't know from whom to get it.

https://discord.gg/6jk7Hu
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:46 am

That's nice of you @Alex2002. I wanted to join once I'm officially a member but I guess I'll join in now and say Hi to everyone
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:36 am

What if you don't become comfortable with the forums? Are you just not gonna use them?

Also, I'm pretty sure since you know jay that you know what we are (actually) like, but in the case that you don't, how would you react if we aren't as "prestigious" as you might think we are?
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:53 am

Pixelbyte wrote:What if you don't become comfortable with the forums? Are you just not gonna use them?

Also, I'm pretty sure since you know jay that you know what we are (actually) like, but in the case that you don't, how would you react if we aren't as "prestigious" as you might think we are?

Response: Thank you for the question. I'm taking my time to get to know some players in GeNo and making a few friends in the Discord server. Since I'm already getting comfortable, I'll definitely use the forum when I get the time to.
I wouldn't react differently. If I get to know you better, then our bond would grow bigger. I would be excited to play as a team instead of going solo and I'm excited to be friends with players from all around the world.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi Rocky,

No questions from me. However, a great application, it was well spoken and thoughtful. Best of luck for voting!
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

IGN : Spartan117God
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:10 pm

[b][color=#0066ff]How long have you been playing PB2 for exactly?

Why does GeNo stand out to you from the rest of the clans such as BoZ, YrN, etc..?

Last edited by Reloadium on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Rocky Cola wrote:renami/carnage: I have played Blackshot, Paladins, League of Legends, Dota and PUBG.  I have experience in coding (web programming, object oriented) and video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro). I'm currently a university student with interest to learn and discover new things. My positive attitude has led me to enjoy learning new skills. I would purchase a game if I had the funds to buy them.
@Reloadium slow asf....
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:20 pm

It's impossible for me to think that you haven't been involved in any clan since then, but your answer explains it.

Aside from being active and present, what else do you think that you can contribute to the clan?

Also, I'd like to get your PB profile link.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top