Top posting users this month
No user

Rocky Cola #1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedRocky Cola #1

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303267635

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No

3b. What clans have you been in before?: I have not been in a clan before

3c. Why did you join those clans?: -

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: -

4. How did you find the forums?: I was recommended by my friend, Sniper J

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to be a part of a clan. I have been playing pb2 for many years and I feel like being a part of a clan now. I have seen many great players and received many positive feedback from GeNo and it would be great if I could play as a part of GeNo.

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can contribute as an active player of PB2 and possibly in other games.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player should have great teamworking skills, self-motivated, strategical skills and leadership. These skills can be seen by a player in any game and they define a good player. A bad player usually complains, rages and cannot accept defeat. Those players are the worse kind and they will never improve if they possess those skills.

9. Current country/state of residence: Australia

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Win#7646

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: It really depends. I will check on the forum from time to time. If I'm very comfortable with the forum, then I will be very active here  Smile

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:
Yes

13. Extra comments/questions:
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

IGN : Rocky Cola
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Rocky Cola #1

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:20 pm

It's impossible for me to think that you haven't been involved in any clan since then, but your answer explains it.

Aside from being active and present, what else do you think that you can contribute to the clan?

Also, I'd like to get your PB profile link.

Kneelfrox
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Replies:

@Reloadium: In total, I have been playing pb2 for 8 years now. I can see that GeNo is still active in games like PB2. Don't really see BoZ or YrN anymore (mostly fakes). From the pb2 awards list, I can tell that players from GeNo are very skilled and are usually good players instead of toxic ones. I met Jay and he's a friendly guy so I asked him if I could join GeNo since I'm sure there will be players who are similar to him in skills or approach. True enough just yesterday, I made a few friends and played a 1v1 match with one of the players. I believe my skills and attitude aligns well with the environment in GeNo. After years of going solo, I'm confident to pick GeNo as the clan for me.

@Kneelfrox: I really haven't been in a clan haha. Had many invites in the past but turned all of them down because I wanted to go solo. Aside from being online, I can contribute as a player for pb2, PUBG Mobile and other games that I'm interested in. I won't consider myself a gamer but when I get the time to game, I'll be online and ready to go.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:55 pm

@Kneelfrox Sorry for not mentioning it in the earlier post.
Here is the link to my pb2 account: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Rocky%20Cola&id=1722172
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Rocky Cola wrote:Replies:

@Reloadium: In total, I have been playing pb2 for 8 years now. I can see that GeNo is still active in games like PB2. Don't really see BoZ or YrN anymore (mostly fakes). From the pb2 awards list, I can tell that players from GeNo are very skilled and are usually good players instead of toxic ones. I met Jay and he's a friendly guy so I asked him if I could join GeNo since I'm sure there will be players who are similar to him in skills or approach. True enough just yesterday, I made a few friends and played a 1v1 match with one of the players. I believe my skills and attitude aligns well with the environment in GeNo. After years of going solo, I'm confident to pick GeNo as the clan for me.
You have been playing PB2 for 8 years, yet your Rocky Cola account is only 2 years old, care to explain?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:11 pm

@Reloadium I had an old account before this: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=San09&id=537729
I played as a guest in 2012 and in 2013, I created this account.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:11 pm

One more thing from me...

You'll most likely be accepted from my conjecture. I genuinely want you to have a fun time in the clan. I hope you aren't sensitive to crude humor however. Very Happy
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:15 pm

@renami/carnage: Thank you! I appreciate it. I'm used to dark and crude humour. I got a friend who acts as my daily supplier of crude and dark memes.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Rocky Cola wrote:6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to be a part of a clan. I have been playing pb2 for many years and I feel like being a part of a clan now. I have seen many great players and received many positive feedback from GeNo and it would be great if I could play as a part of GeNo.

I don't think anyone here knows who you are, so why would you say this? Why would we give you positive feedback?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:51 pm

When playing with us, would you be comfortable using a microphone?
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Replies:
@Reloadium: I don't always come online as Rocky. Sometimes, when I'm in for a quick game, I will come as a guest. I hear feedback either because I asked for it or other players asked a GeNo member. Don't know the name specifically but some of the were "not GeNo" so I don't know if I can receive their feedback. In pb2, GeNo members are always on the list and in pb2 games, I can see maps created specifically for GeNo members to come and play. I can see how GeNo members interact and play with others and it's a way better approach than other players from different clans.

@Vic: I'm okay with using a microphone but I just wouldn't show my face Smile
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:47 pm

Rocky Cola wrote:Replies:
@Reloadium: I don't always come online as Rocky. Sometimes, when I'm in for a quick game, I will come as a guest. I hear feedback either because I asked for it or other players asked a GeNo member. Don't know the name specifically but some of the were "not GeNo" so I don't know if I can receive their feedback. In pb2, GeNo members are always on the list and in pb2 games, I can see maps created specifically for GeNo members to come and play. I can see how GeNo members interact and play with others and it's a way better approach than other players from different clans.

So they gave you feedback on your skill?

What you described in the last part is literally the same thing that other clans do, it just depends on how much they play pb2, and how often they do it, it's not special to us.

As a response to a similar point mentioned earlier

Rocky Cola wrote: In total, I have been playing pb2 for 8 years now. I can see that GeNo is still active in games like PB2. Don't really see BoZ or YrN anymore (mostly fakes). From the pb2 awards list, I can tell that players from GeNo are very skilled and are usually good players instead of toxic ones. I met Jay and he's a friendly guy so I asked him if I could join GeNo since I'm sure there will be players who are similar to him in skills or approach. True enough just yesterday, I made a few friends and played a 1v1 match with one of the players. I believe my skills and attitude aligns well with the environment in GeNo. After years of going solo, I'm confident to pick GeNo as the clan for me.

I don't think you understand what the goal of the clan is. I can see that you're mentioning us being skilled in PB2 a lot, and that doesn't matter at all. As it was previously mentioned, some of us play PB2 only for Plazma League right now, other than that nobody would be playing PB2, I don't see why our skill matters so much to you. To me, it seems like you want to join just because the people in it are good at a dying flash game.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:01 am

@Reloadium Some gave feedback and some spoke to other players about GeNo. I've been playing PB2 for many years and it's nice to find people who still play it. I know the skills don't matter but I'm happy to find people who are good at it and are friendly. I want to play with a clan and make some friends online. Possibly down the line, if I get tired of pb2, I can try a new game that most of the members are playing and work on being good at that. I'm not looking at being good at pb2. I'm looking to be a part of a support system online where I can play other cool games and chat with members around the world and make some friends. So far, GeNo has provided that for me and I'm happy.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by nory Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:02 am

Rocky Cola wrote:@Reloadium I had an old account before this: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=San09&id=537729
I played as a guest in 2012 and in 2013, I created this account.

Are you able logon and prove that this is your account and that you aren't using it to say act as if you've been in the community longer than your current account shows? If not, is there anyone still around that could vouch for you?
nory
nory
Official Member

IGN : nory
Points* : -22

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:10 am

@nory Here is proof

Rocky Cola #1 - Page 2 San0910
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 am

Rocky Cola wrote:I have been playing pb2 for 8 years now. I can see that GeNo is still active in games like PB2. Don't really see BoZ or YrN anymore

[i] So your main reason of joining is because you can see most of us in the top player, top custom developer, etc list I don't think it's a valid reason to apply just because you think we're the best. I know you'd also want to be friends with us and I know you have other reasons to join but your application says it all. Be informed that this is your application and most of us base our votes in it. My questions are just bonus. If you have another reason of joining, you should've included those at question no. 6

Say, what if Geno becomes inactive, what will you do to stop this? Instead of trying everything you can to stop it like other applicant says. Give me some unique and specific response.

Overall, this is a simple application and nothing surprises me much. 

Also, avoid double-posting. Make sure you've answered everyone's question before submitting your response.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by nory Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 am

Rocky Cola wrote:@nory Here is proof

Rocky Cola #1 - Page 2 San0910

While I appreciate the effort here, please understand that a screenshot like this is very easy to fake.

Example:
Rocky Cola #1 - Page 2 Unknown

The account above is not owned by myself. Could you send myself or another member such as Sniper J a message on that account to verify that it is you?
nory
nory
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:42 am

For confirmation:

Rocky Cola #1 - Page 2 Rocky11
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by nory Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:46 am

Very well! With that out of the way, I have no further questions or concerns. Good luck!
nory
nory
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Rocky Cola Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:59 am

@Kneelfrox It's not because many players are good, I just feel that I'm ready to use my skills and play with a clan and I feel that being in GeNo can help me expand my skills further in different games. Given that the community is friendly and active, I genuinely feel that this is the clan that can help me make new friends and grow as a player not just pb2 but in other games. The environment in a clan is very important and I feel that the players in this club are friendly and meme-y enough for me to fit in as one of them.

It is very tricky but if it becomes inactive, I would come up with some ideas to keep everyone entertained in the group. Surely, I will interact with the active members of the group and get to know them better. There will be players who are shy and wouldn't chat much so I'll try to get them to open and make them feel comfortable to send a message or join us for a game. I can get the active players to engage more by sharing memes, challenging each other to matches and possibly bring in new recruits. If more people like PUBG, I'll find more PUBG related content and share it with them so they feel comfortable with interacting in the forum/discord server. Ideas like hosting live streams of games in discord, quizzes on games, meme contests and friendly chats would get the attention of current members and new members and would prevent the group from dying. I don't support clan hopping and I'm usually committed to a clan so if GeNo becomes inactive, I'll do my best to bring it back to active.

I hope I have answered your question.
Rocky Cola
Rocky Cola
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 am

This is the 2nd or 3rd time the same questions have been asked twice. Try not doing that in the future, guys?
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

I have a very hard time believing your story about you being an old player, suddenly returning from the game just to apply for a clan, even though you've provided proof that your alt account is yours, that can be easily faked too.. You also seemed to be very skill-focused, talking a lot about how you were interested in the clan because some people from GeNo were good in PB2. Your answers to the questions were well thought out, but you just seem to misunderstand what the goal of the clan is and what we strive to be.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top