https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990794777/
paladins- Rich Wrath
Smite-Young Wrath
Counter strike -Rich Wrath
Rules of survivors  mobile - Young Pob
Call of duty mobile- RichWrath
Beo 4 -Young slick
Xbox 1 - Young slick

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

3. If so, list them here:

ELMasperron - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ELMasperron&id=1627687
LIl Quavii - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lil%20Quavii&id=1799281dddd
Too Good for you - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Too%20good%20for%20you&id=1636063
Yandel- https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=yandel&id=1801143
Sir Chief - Don’t have link, forgotten password sorry about that.

4. Are you currently in a clan?: N/A

4a. What clans have you been in before?: [YrN]

4b. Why did you join those clans?: I have been invited to [YrN] so I decided to be apart, because it was going to be the first time joining a clan. So knowing that will be my opportunity to be apart of a community I have accepted the invite to the clan, as well as their discord server.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:
Joined [YrN] 12/21/2019  Saturday - Left [YrN] I- 01/04/2020 Saturday.  

5. How did you find the forums?:I have gotten the link form a member, Relodium he introduced me to the clan and the website as well, So I decided to look further into the clan.

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:  Reloadium, Sniper J

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wish to be apart, of something bigger as also the clan is very organized and very determined to join the clan of how everybody actions are very Unique. The GeNo community is very Healthy and I would love to make the community, much creative then it is now. I would love to also make many friends and be apart a game with the GeNo stick as a family. And found out that you guys play different games perspective that seems very enjoyable and which is what im trying to do, this is a great clan.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can contribute to the clan ideas and plans to the clan, and bring many more players into the clan and make the clan much greater than it is now.I’ll be willing to make great events, add daily fun activities and amzing art pics for GeNo. Banners im really creative with thinking, and editing montages for GeNo and I can also make a music beat for GeNo.
9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
What defines a good player? Is a Player, Who care for another choose to do the right thing. Such as the one good player who won’t judge another player of how they play. Even after they one or loose they will tell you before leaving thank you for the time to play a game with them. Help out other members achieve there goals before theres who put a great vibe into a group and still be able yo hang with him or her over and over becuase, how such a greater person the player is with the community and the one who respects the clan itself. What defines a bad player? Is who seeks to look for trouble, and make mistakes over and only look out for himself or herself. As also making foul languages to another to hurt people. Disrespecting the community, as well not changing their behaviors around others.

10. Current country/state of residence: United States, Costa Mesa.

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Prince Co$ta # 9840

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Currently I will be active after school starts at 8:00 am through, 3:05 Pm ends 9 hours depends on my work life as well. My Schedule for work is call Schedule at the moment.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes, of course.

14. Extra comments/questions: N/A
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: ELMasperron #2

by Xemonis Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 pm

Your application is much better this time around as are your answers to questions asked. +1

Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Though I do like to see your dedication to join through your applications, specifically the fact that you you weren't discouraged by being denied the first time, I feel like you could have better proved your dedication by being more active in our discord. Seeing that you have tried to be more active the past few days, I will not be giving -1. But after the ignominous denial of your firstapplication, I don't feel like you've done enough to ward my trust, personally. So for that reason, I will keep my vote neutral.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:58 pm

For benefit of doubt, I grant thee a +1 since you attended GeNo night a while back ago
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:10 am

Applicant has reached +7 votes. Welcome to GeNo. Come to Discord for further information.

ELMasperron #2  - Page 2 15751311
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2