https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990794777/
paladins- Rich Wrath
Smite-Young Wrath
Counter strike -Rich Wrath
Rules of survivors  mobile - Young Pob
Call of duty mobile- RichWrath
Beo 4 -Young slick
Xbox 1 - Young slick

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

3. If so, list them here:

ELMasperron - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ELMasperron&id=1627687
LIl Quavii - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lil%20Quavii&id=1799281dddd
Too Good for you - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Too%20good%20for%20you&id=1636063
Yandel- https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=yandel&id=1801143
Sir Chief - Don’t have link, forgotten password sorry about that.

4. Are you currently in a clan?: N/A

4a. What clans have you been in before?: [YrN]

4b. Why did you join those clans?: I have been invited to [YrN] so I decided to be apart, because it was going to be the first time joining a clan. So knowing that will be my opportunity to be apart of a community I have accepted the invite to the clan, as well as their discord server.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:
Joined [YrN] 12/21/2019  Saturday - Left [YrN] I- 01/04/2020 Saturday.  

5. How did you find the forums?:I have gotten the link form a member, Relodium he introduced me to the clan and the website as well, So I decided to look further into the clan.

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:  Reloadium, Sniper J

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wish to be apart, of something bigger as also the clan is very organized and very determined to join the clan of how everybody actions are very Unique. The GeNo community is very Healthy and I would love to make the community, much creative then it is now. I would love to also make many friends and be apart a game with the GeNo stick as a family. And found out that you guys play different games perspective that seems very enjoyable and which is what im trying to do, this is a great clan.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can contribute to the clan ideas and plans to the clan, and bring many more players into the clan and make the clan much greater than it is now.I’ll be willing to make great events, add daily fun activities and amzing art pics for GeNo. Banners im really creative with thinking, and editing montages for GeNo and I can also make a music beat for GeNo.
9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
What defines a good player? Is a Player, Who care for another choose to do the right thing. Such as the one good player who won’t judge another player of how they play. Even after they one or loose they will tell you before leaving thank you for the time to play a game with them. Help out other members achieve there goals before theres who put a great vibe into a group and still be able yo hang with him or her over and over becuase, how such a greater person the player is with the community and the one who respects the clan itself. What defines a bad player? Is who seeks to look for trouble, and make mistakes over and only look out for himself or herself. As also making foul languages to another to hurt people. Disrespecting the community, as well not changing their behaviors around others.

10. Current country/state of residence: United States, Costa Mesa.

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Prince Co$ta # 9840

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Currently I will be active after school starts at 8:00 am through, 3:05 Pm ends 9 hours depends on my work life as well. My Schedule for work is call Schedule at the moment.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes, of course.

14. Extra comments/questions: N/A
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: ELMasperron #2

by Reloadium Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
I have no questions this time, good luck.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Before i ask any questions this application is pretty good well so here, My first question i have is your loyalty you were online in yrn for 14 days i don't know how i feel about you , I remember you said you left because you were bored or something similar to this well this is very concerning what if GeNo isn't interesting what are you gonna do?

Other than that Good Luck.

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 pm

By making GeNo "more creative",  How exactly do you plan on doing this, and what makes you qualified enough to do this?
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Points* : 564

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Good to see some determination. Also, it seems you took even more time to work on this application compared to the last. I only have a couple questions.
ELMasperron1 wrote:I would love to make the community, much creative then it is now.
What exactly do you mean by this? Please elaborate.
ELMasperron1 wrote:I’ll be willing to make great events, add daily fun activities
What kind of event/activities do you have in mind? Also note that not everyone will be able to participate in activities every day.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:27 am

Hello Cleetus, My first answer would be that I have never said that YrN was boring or that I was bored. I came across a great Community because a GeNo member told me how The community can benefit responsibility Fun events.  I decided to come, into the discord server and the first word I said to the chat was that I heard you guys are fun and funny because A member told me how you guys act and I was really looking forward into that as well responsibility. What I can help out is play online games Start up voice chat Because it's much fun talking to a member instead of texting, so that members would be interested in different types of online games so that the community will come back over again. To participate in the community to play with other members and have a great time with our event.

Hello Zemai I am aware everyone will not participating in the events due to their works and privacy in their life, I have a few activities that I will be able to contribute is that I would be willing to do is play different type of other games. To do 2v2  game matches with the community. And as well make a server game for the GeNo clan. And I would be able to schedule the game dates for the community, and make fun voice chats in the community I am very funny  telling jokes and I am very well caring person to talk to people love to interact. With members that I Would be able to make events for player to interact more in other games.

Hello Jdc5 I am quite qualified because I am very well thinking, I could make blend ideas into something magical. I love to explore into being creative with art and words like being very colorful unique in drawing and as well as being very responsible. I love to be creative in a special way I create ideas in my own head and make them into something bigger. I love to be different than the rest of everybody's thinking and this community will benefit the ideas for me and i’m looking forward to it.

Elitech's Note: I edited his 3 replies into a single post.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:23 am

A few things right off the bat:
1. I don't know if you're aware but you can quote members' messages using the very conveniently placed Quote button at the top right of the forum post.
2. I'm assuming English isn't your first language and as such your punctuation does get weird at times but your replies do make sense most of the time.
3. Great to see that you're determined to join.

Side thing that isn't of high priority:
Since I single-handedly demolished your chances of joining last time out, why do you think people won't hold the same opinion on you this time?

I'm happy with the application and the answers that you gave to the rest of the members. Best of luck in the Voting Phase!
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:20 pm

ELMasperron1 wrote:Hello Cleetus, My first answer would be that I have never said that YrN was boring or that I was bored. I came across a great Community because a GeNo member told me how The community can benefit responsibility Fun events.  I decided to come, into the discord server and the first word I said to the chat was that I heard you guys are fun and funny because A member told me how you guys act and I was really looking forward into that as well responsibility. What I can help out is play online games Start up voice chat Because it's much fun talking to a member instead of texting, so that members would be interested in different types of online games so that the community will come back over again. To participate in the community to play with other members and have a great time with our event.

Elitech's Note: I edited his 3 replies into a single post.

Ok so here you stated ". I came across a great Community because a GeNo member told me how The community can benefit responsibility Fun events"
Well this would contradict your past action's you only joined the Discord Server for one day how can you conclude that the community is as glorious as you think from just one day?

And if boredom wasn't the reason for leaving YRN then seeing a good community was? Well this doesn't make sense to me you leave because you see a community is more firm than the one you're already in even though you were only in YRN for 14 days.

And you state another reason is because a member told you i could tell you "Geno sucks" and would you decide to leave just cause of my opinion. After looking at this application and seeing you're responses i'm leaning towards giving you a -1 but try to prove me wrong maybe i'll change my decision.

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am

Elitech this will be a true statement, The first language I have learned for 8 years was Spanish and I came to the united states to learn English. The second question is that I have low standards for being accepted in GeNo but i'm still willing to fight and and prove that I am not a bad person.
I could show you I am very potential in being here. I have checked the rules and the admins and leader after talking to people in GeNo I  have found. greatness and no I will not leave if someone told me GeNo sucks I would stay and fight. for who we are and prove them that we are more of a family then strangers, I would keep fighting no matter how hard it will be but i'm willing to sacrifice my energy and love for the clan. I wanna encourage the players that I am more responsible and creative and loving  caring I wanna help during there bad days. and get them back on there feets I trust myself enough to trust a player. I didn't mean to share a bad side that isn't me.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:46 pm

ELMasperron1 wrote:Elitech this will be a true statement, The first language I have learned for 8 years was Spanish and I came to the united states to learn English. The second question is that I have low standards for being accepted in GeNo but i'm still willing to fight and and prove that I am not a bad person.
I could show you I am very potential in being here. I have checked the rules and the admins and leader after talking to people in GeNo I  have found. greatness and no I will not leave if someone told me GeNo sucks I would stay and fight. for who we are and prove them that we are more of a family then strangers, I would keep fighting no matter how hard it will be but i'm willing to sacrifice my energy and love for the clan. I wanna encourage the players that I am more responsible and creative and loving  caring I wanna help during there bad days. and get them back on there feets I trust myself enough to trust a player. I didn't mean to share a bad side that isn't me.
You still didn't answer all my question please go back and answer them.

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Cleetus, I didn't leave YrN just how responsible clean organize GeNo is I tired leaving before Because I felt that it wasn't my place to be in. I was having problems with YrN members they all are to mean to another and any body who wanted to talk to them , it wasn't my place I just trying to spread love to others. but it just made it more complicated if I was having problems with a YrN member I just didn't fit in. I wanted to spread positive thinking but non of them felt that kinda of way they felt more like ignoring the Positive ways. I felt to insecure being the clan it wasn't my place. I tried leaving clean but I was just being forced to stay in the clan I wasn't getting removed from the clan.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:51 pm

Yo estaba a punto de preguntarte cual era tu lenguaje nativo pero acabo de revisar y vi que era espanol jaja, pero mira, lo importante aqui es que estes activo. Estar activo es realmente lo que queremos ahorita. Y lo que yo personalmente quiero saber es que si realmente te vas a dedicar a estar aqui? Y si dices que si entoces quiero saber como vas a estar activo? personas vienen y nadamas se quedan sin decir absolutamente nada y eso nos enfurece un poco. 

Tambien quiero saber que te gusta jugar ahorita porque muchos de los miembros aqui ya no juegan pb2

Last edited by Bright on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar is gay)
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:05 am

I will be active on participating with meeting if I ever get the chances, I will be chatting in discord every once in a while depends on school but i'm willing to still chat in the GeNo chat to be apart of a group not somebody to join with out talking to their own teammates. i'm willing to talk to every one in GeNo to get to know them I will always be on the chat to get to talk to everybody and be apart of every situations, and I would be willing to be on voice chat to talk to other players. to get to talk to them with our own voices because i feel that we have more of a connection by talking to each other instead of texting. The games i play besides Pb2 i play Paladins on steam Krunker.io brawhalla pub g on mobile and this old game from 10 years ago is Bad eggs 2. but most of the times I love to be on FL studios to make beats and music.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:36 pm

+1 I've seen your dedication to join GeNo, and although there are some things that could be definitely improved, you've done a good enough job of proving yourself to be capable.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:09 pm

I've seen how you've interacted with others in the server and it's overall positive. From the look of your application, you seem very dedicated towards GeNo and competent as a person. Aside from a few minor issues, I'll be looking forward to see what you do while in GeNo. +1

Last edited by Elitech on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : user promoted to official mmbr)
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

IGN : Wiz
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:56 am

+1 Same reasons listed above. You took the time to make a decision to either go to court or go to the GeNo Night, and honestly, it's stunning to see that you even considered coming to the event.
Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:23 pm

+1 Seeing an overwhelming response like this, I am foolish to consider anything else then a positive vote. May you bide well with your time in our humble and radical environment.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:23 pm

+1 although your English isn't very good you seem mature i was hesitant to give you this so prove to me you fit in good luck.

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 pm

Your application is much better this time around as are your answers to questions asked. +1
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top