by QaZo Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, Origin link etc.):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990794777/
Paladins- Rich Wrath
Smite-Young Wrath
Counter strike -Rich Wrath
Rules of survivors  mobile - Young Pob
2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

3. If so, list them here:
Lil Quavii https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lil%20Quavii&id=1799281
4. Are you currently in a clan?: No

4a. What clans have you been in before?: Before being here I was in YrN

4b. Why did you join those clans?: at the time I got invited to the clan and I was willing to participate.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: I have  left the clan yesterday. N/A of joining the clan sir.

5. How did you find the forums?: I have got introduced to the forum of a friend of mine Reloadium.

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: yes, I know  Reloadium fire breather Ihatehacker sniper j marx 6 etc sir.

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?  I wish to join the clan because i wan to be able to help out with the clan make new friends as well and participate in the community etc.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: : I would love to participate in the clan make new ideas into the clan etc  help out by bringing the clan back where it came from. and helping out with idea and plans as well bring players in the community  and make the clan back to life as it was. and to help out with serious situations in the clan sir.

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
what defines a good player is loyalty someone who can speak to teammates show them how to work with each other giving ideas and plans to one and another. helping out with problems in the community showing respect to there leader and fellow teammates showing and treating other people the same way of respect, showing active ways in the communities. a good player defines in a team work positions helping to communicate with each other demonstrating problems loyalty Respectfulness sir thats how a good player should be sir.
10. Current country/state of residence: Costa Mesa - California

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): ElMasperron#9840

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Every week through 4 pm to 11 pm as loyal I can be.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: yes I will be as responsible I can be as a good player.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?:  Yes

15. Extra comments/questions: N/A
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: ElMasperron #1

by Xemonis Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm

+1 You seem like you genuinely want to be here, despite the YrN mishaps. I don't believe you had malicious intent and just made a mistake. Good luck.

Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:53 pm

Edit: I decided not to vote you -1 because someone pointed out to me that I was being too presumptuous and I agree with him. Hence I'm going to abstain this time

Last edited by Damnation on Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change my vote)
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Ram Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:04 pm

This is a pretty solid application, you seem to be very passionate about the clan. I would be happy to have you in the clan thanks for applying !  +1
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 pm

-1 From me. Although I can see that you really would like to join GeNo, from being pretty interactive in the chat lately.

But I also think this application is quite lackluster. I don't think you took the time to preview and look over your application as I see many errors in paragraph forming. And not just that, I also think your reason to join is pretty weak and typical. You left YRN in a hurry to join GeNo right afterwards, yet you simply wanted to be apart of a community and make new friends even though you could have made friends while still being in YRN. And who's to say YRN doesn't have a good community itself? You didn't take enough advantage of the reason why you left YRN to join GeNo in just 1 day. And it seems like simple Clan hopping to me.  Overall you could've made this a fantastic application with a story behind your departure, but in the end I see little effort, poor grammar, and weak reasoning. I don't think you took this application as serious as you could have.
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Points* : 564

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:15 am

-1 Before I saw the screenshots of Elitech, I most definitely would have voted in your favor. Although your application may be flawed with grammatical errors, I honestly thought your reasoning for a good player being a person that supports their community was a good one and something unique of an applicant to point out. You seem like you showed a lot of heart in being apart of our family.

Now, after I have seen the screenshots my stance has changed. You left YrN and applied for GeNo the next day and then your comments made to Juan have seen to be inconsistent with this application. You lied on Question #13 and then your response to Question #12 isn't clear after your response to Juan says otherwise. In my opinion, I think you need to take some time to think and decide what your plans are for the future. It is obvious that you have not thought through everything as you don't know how to balance your school, work, and activities within communities. I have struggled to find the right balance in my life aswell and I strongly encourage you to take a step back and get things in order before you decide you want to join a clan.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:56 am

I'll be altering my vote to a -1 because I've been rethinking your application.
You definitely could have put more time into it and given us more clear answers (and not lie in the first place), and you aren't very active on chat either.
Had I not gotten my eyes on those screenies again my vote probably wouldn't have changed, but seeing what the rest of the members wrote about your application is... concerning, to say the least.
You REALLY need to make a decision if you want to join a clan or not - it's not as simple as you may think it is.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Application Denied. Failed to reach +3.5 votes by the end of the week.
You may reapply in one week.

ElMasperron #1  - Page 2 15751310
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down