DeniedElMasperron #1

by QaZo Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:12 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, Origin link etc.):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990794777/
Paladins- Rich Wrath
Smite-Young Wrath
Counter strike -Rich Wrath
Rules of survivors  mobile - Young Pob
2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

3. If so, list them here:
Lil Quavii https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lil%20Quavii&id=1799281
4. Are you currently in a clan?: No

4a. What clans have you been in before?: Before being here I was in YrN

4b. Why did you join those clans?: at the time I got invited to the clan and I was willing to participate.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: I have  left the clan yesterday. N/A of joining the clan sir.

5. How did you find the forums?: I have got introduced to the forum of a friend of mine Reloadium.

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: yes, I know  Reloadium fire breather Ihatehacker sniper j marx 6 etc sir.

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?  I wish to join the clan because i wan to be able to help out with the clan make new friends as well and participate in the community etc.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: : I would love to participate in the clan make new ideas into the clan etc  help out by bringing the clan back where it came from. and helping out with idea and plans as well bring players in the community  and make the clan back to life as it was. and to help out with serious situations in the clan sir.

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
what defines a good player is loyalty someone who can speak to teammates show them how to work with each other giving ideas and plans to one and another. helping out with problems in the community showing respect to there leader and fellow teammates showing and treating other people the same way of respect, showing active ways in the communities. a good player defines in a team work positions helping to communicate with each other demonstrating problems loyalty Respectfulness sir thats how a good player should be sir.
10. Current country/state of residence: Costa Mesa - California

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): ElMasperron#9840

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Every week through 4 pm to 11 pm as loyal I can be.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: yes I will be as responsible I can be as a good player.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?:  Yes

15. Extra comments/questions: N/A
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: ElMasperron #1

by Xemonis Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:17 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:23 pm

You Left YRN in quite a hurry, not even a day after leaving you decided to join what prompted you to do this? And how do we know you won't do the same thing to u leave for a clan you think is better.
Open:

You state in that screenshot "I just wanna join an amazing clan I heard you guys are fun. and funny to talk with" Would you leave us if we didn't meet your expectations on what this clan is?
That's all other than that this is a decent application.

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:31 pm

ELMasperron1 wrote:4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: I have left the clan yesterday. N/A of joining the clan sir.
You just left YrN yesterday. Did you leave just to join GeNo? If so, how can we know you won't leave use just to join a different clan the next day? If not, do you mind telling us what caused you to leave YrN?
ELMasperron1 wrote:9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
what defines a good player is loyalty someone who can speak to teammates show them how to work with each other giving ideas and plans to one and another. helping out with problems in the community showing respect to there leader and fellow teammates showing and treating other people the same way of respect, showing active ways in the communities. a good player defines in a team work positions helping to communicate with each other demonstrating problems loyalty Respectfulness sir thats how a good player should be sir.
What defines a bad player?

Good luck with the rest of your questions.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:49 pm

The only Reason i have left the clan because there were just to much drama everybody would be so inactive and cause many fights with me with out a reason try to be the good person as of the clan would spam to many messages. i've can prove that this wont happen to the Geno clan i would sincerely wanna help with ideas in the clan plans to brings the clan to its original place i have notices that Geno clan be the right fitting as family seem so chill very responsible and mature and i would love to just be apart of the clan by helping as not just a member as friends and and respect to you guys within my words. and i am so sorry for the misbehavior of the question- what defines a bad player is someone who disrespects the community as to there leader breaking the rules never focusing on there teammates only to himself as solo player. and someone who loves to desire to learn mistakes and being inappropriate as of believes that being rude is always a good way, as of someones who is unwilling to change his/her behavior. as to there team as well sir.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:11 am

One of the more detailed applications we have gotten.
I have no questions for you.
Good luck.

https://prnt.sc/qjpz4j
https://prnt.sc/qjq0o2
https://prnt.sc/qjq362
Funny... this directly contradicts what you stated in your application:

ElMasperron wrote:12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Every week through 4 pm to 11 pm as loyal I can be.

Thanks to Juan for these screenshots.
Why did you lie to Juan about having IRL problems and that being the reason of your departure from YrN?
If you don't like GeNo, will you leave in 2 weeks just like you did with them?
Why didn't you just tell him the truth?
In case you DIDN'T lie to Juan, why didn't you say you'd be inactive at the start of your membership? Why did you even apply if you want to ''remove videogames from the way'' and focus on your life?
Why didn't you include your Sir Chief account?
How can I be sure you won't show the same behavior in GeNo?
You have two options now - you either explain this or get flagged as a clanhopper and, most of all, a liar.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:29 pm

I have only said the lie to him because he wouldn't have removed me from the clan as i said there were too much problems with me over there. and as player i have forgotten the account sir chief i wasn't sure if i was suppose to put the name with out a link sir. as he did to the other player sir he would have pressured me to stay sir as he did to blue punch. cause he wanted to join Geno at the time sir and as of result he pressured him to stay an he did and i didn't want the same to happen to me. just wanted to be in good terms sir i was not trying to clan hop i didn't even know there was even a clan hopping of that sir. and I promise to you that i am responsible and i wanna show courage to you guys that this behavior won't happen i want to be dependable within you leader. i want to show more acknowledge you guys i can be a friend and great person funny person as teammate as well. i would love to help out within you guys. sorry for the mistake sir.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm

If the clan was going inactive and you were losing interest quickly because it was inactive, how would you react to it? Would you try to spark up activity, or would you straight up just leave?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 pm

I would Immediately make a solutions. By adding events to the clans Fun games To the clan I would really wanna spark up the clan by making a banner for the clan channel for the genocide to make montages-add daily routines to the clan as a group I’ll will make a idea for all us to be part of a clan still.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:35 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:42 pm

+1 I can see that you are very determined to join the clan. From my experiences with talking to you, you are a very chill dude, and apart from being in YrN for a while, you do not seem like them at all.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:16 pm

I hesitated on whether or not to give u a positive vote due to the screenshots Juan left but I could see you had good intentions so here you go +1

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Thank you so much!!!!!! I won’t let non of you guys down I'm willing to help out as much as I can for the clan, especially to to the community and as well with the event’s I’m willing to participate in any events of the Genocide community. Such as helping out to bring light to the clan as of 2020.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 am

+1 You seem like a nice person, and though we haven't talked personally you seem like you fit the community. Besides, as Reloadium said, you sound determined to join.
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:34 am

+1 The enthusiasm I see from you, I never saw in my life.
Don't let us down.

Last edited by Elitech on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 am

Hmm I'll abstain this time. His responses were satisfactory except for his response to #8 which he mentions bringing clan back to life. The clan is already alive sunny
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Thank you Guys, Really means allot and I am very excited to be apart of the community and associate with other members and I am a very layback chill humble dude. I love to put smiles into peoples faces I can’t wait to make much more friends and get to know you guys more.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:13 pm

That's all well and good but try not to post anymore while your application is in Voting Phase.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:26 pm

-1 Sorry, but I can't seem to look pass the screenshots provided by Juan. I understand you may have had good intentions to stay on good terms, and maybe it's just me, but I don't think that was the best way to go about the situation. I think being straightforward would be much more effective, especially considering how it seems you didn't even try that hard to entertain the lie since you applied here on the exact same day. Overall, it certainly raises red flags about whether I should trust you or not.

I do wish you luck however. Perhaps my fellow members will be less skeptical.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm

+1 You seem like you genuinely want to be here, despite the YrN mishaps. I don't believe you had malicious intent and just made a mistake. Good luck.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top