No user

BlackBird #4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedBlackBird #4

by zBlaxkByrd Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. https://steamcommunity.com/id/blaxkbyrd/

2. I do not possess any additional accounts at this time.

3. I am not currently in a clan.

4a. I remained with my own clan Cyklone after leaving Genocide.

4b. I went back to Cyklone because I was the founder of the clan.

5. I unfortunately cannot recall my reasons for leaving, however I believe I voluntarily resigned for personal reasons.

6. [Critical] I love Genocide. I have worked so hard on my career last time I was a member, not to mention the excruciating process of clearing my name and defending my reputation just to get in the first time around. I've come to know and love the members and I enjoyed working with them.

7. [Critical] Last time I was in Genocide, I devoted my time to helping Spirit with creating and fixing rules and regulations in the clan. I had also become somewhat of an activist and worked hard to make things as fair as possible for members with disabilities or who were just going through a hard time as at the time, rules were very strict. This time around I intend to serve as more of a supportive role and assisting anybody with anything they may need help with, as I don't really have much time to play games on my PC or PS4 anymore.

8. [Critical] Displays of good behavior from me would be as previously stated, assisting Spirit and helping others. Some of my displays of bad behavior would be, above all, my old cynical attitude.  

9. [Optional] I currently live in the United States.

10. My Discord name is as follows: BlackBird#0777

11. I will be active on the Genocide forums ag least 2-3 times a week and on Discord I'll most likely randomly pop in every so often daily.

12. [Very Critical] As far as I know, I have not given any of you a reason to not let me back in. Since I resigned I have either been inactive or have kept to myself.

13. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I have handled it before, I can handle it again. Yes.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes, I have.

15. Extra comments/questions: I know right now most of you do not want me back in and from the reasons I have witnessed that you've given are either untrue or misunderstood. Juan has even spread the statement that when I was a member I was collecting the IP addresses from members on the forums and this is not even remotely true. I was not a basic member, I didn't even have access to such information and even though I cleared my name and such, Spirit was always careful with what privileges he gave me. I am prepared to go through this again so by all means, throw everything you have. Thank you for the opportunity.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: BlackBird #4

by CrezyKoishi Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:08 am

Honestly, I do not care if you hacked or not. It matters to me none.
But what I do care is the amount of drama you brought to most clans that you joined.
Even before the voting phase started, you already tried to bring some drama in the public chat. That intention is even clearer on the last messages you made.

Even if you didn't hack, you would still get negative feedback from the amount of drama you bring.
I won't suffer from the drama but the clan would suffer from it.

Vote Removed - was -1 from me.

CrezyKoishi
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Awkwardly... Questioning Phase is resumed.
Blackbird may answer the questions given to him.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Oof, first of all, a bit of off topic, if you ever manage to do anything else related to following a template, please, I'd seriously appreciate it if you copy-paste it and than answer the questions, instead of just typing the number of the question.

So, as the Questioning phase has been started again, I'd love to start off my questions that got to my mind.

First, what made you get back in GeNo? As you said, you had your own clan, so I'm kind of curious to know what exactly made you get back to us.

What are your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to your character, based on the Internet?
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:48 pm

One thing I realized after your past history with us, your determination to still make another application, and to still go against the odds knowing that everyone is against you before you can make a case, you seem dedicated to rejoining us. I asked myself, "Why does he still want to come back"?. In light of recent events, I think the answer is clear, you want to be around our members and show you can change. I know i'm changing my tune from earlier in your application, but I also believe people can change. The question is how do we find the indicators that can show us they are going down this path of redemption? Well, they have to be willing to go the extra mile to beat the odds with little to no chance if it means they can persuade even one person that they are trying to change.

After your last exit from geno, what has the Army taught you that you felt was essential to improving you? What made you believe that GeNo of everywhere else is the place that can be a platform for you to redeem your character? After all your recent battles with Spirit, what is your opinion on him now and what do you think about his leadership skills with this clan?
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:39 am

CaptainSolo wrote:Oof, first of all, a bit of off topic, if you ever manage to do anything else related to following a template, please, I'd seriously appreciate it if you copy-paste it and than answer the questions, instead of just typing the number of the question.

So, as the Questioning phase has been started again, I'd love to start off my questions that got to my mind.

I appreciate you voicing your concerns and interest on my application.

First, what made you get back in GeNo? As you said, you had your own clan, so I'm kind of curious to know what exactly made you get back to us.

What are your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to your character, based on the Internet?

I want to rejoin GeNo because I remember it as one of very few times where I actually enjoyed the company of the people I was with. I like the clan, I like what it stands for. I am familiar with it's history and I was and still am great friends with it's last leader.

I ran my own clan, yes. Cyclix was founded by a friend of mine and I ran it with her however when she left I lost interest in running it on my own.

As for my strengths and weaknesses, I'd say my strengths would include never backing down, as evident by this application process. I don't give up. My weakness would definitely be the influence my emotions have over me. I have been working on it and have gotten better but I'm still not perfect. Nobody is.

This response is to MaxyDude. I apologize, forumotion on mobile is very... not functional. Back on topic, I will answer your questions in chronological order.

1. The Army taught me alot, but most important of all is controlling my emotion. Displaying emotion in combat and letting emotions influence your choices will get you killed. My Drill Sergeants noticed right away my issues with my emotions and they made no hesitation to teaching me to control myself, and I think they did a pretty good job with it. I have noticed I am more disciplined and tolerant since getting out. I am not so easily prone to anger or sadness, I think with my head, not my heart.

2. GeNo is the only place I am actually familiar with. I don't feel like I am a stranger and I feel comfortable. Some of the original members I've come to know are still around and I very much would like to enjoy their company once more. It's not that I feel like it's a good platform to redeem myself, i feel like it's the only platform where I can prove myself. I was struggling on working on myself back then and people thought either I wasn't trying or just wouldn't change at all. I want to prove that I have not stopped and I have prevailed over my issues.

3. Spirit was and sti is a good friend. I have kept contact with him long after our failings out. I have went to him for advice and to share the good news, which includes joining the Army and being accepted into college. Spirit is a great leader, he oversaw a decent sized clan and managed to keep things in control and organized.

This response is to Elitech. I don't know where you got NSD from. I don't know what that is. I have been diagnosed with bipolar II disorder and asperger's syndrome. In the Army I was further diagnosed with mild PTSD (unrelated to my service) and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). I was given a psychological evaluation from the Army which I passed with flying colors. The psychiatrist told me the only reason why he was still going to remove me is because my officers were pressuring him to, they were scared of me. He encouraged me to reenlist, which I plan to do in a couple years.

I handle my manic episodes now by catching the early signs. I know my triggers and I know my cycle. When I catch myself, I usually just keep to myself to give me a chance to relax. Most of what my problem was before was I was bottling up my emotions until they spilt over. I now do a variety of things to exercise my emotions as positively as I can, from meditation to even going to spas.

WizChem: It is great to meet you and I am glad you are here voicing your concerns. I'm sorry that your first introduction to me is in this manner but, that's the circumstance so allow me to try and explain myself.

First off, they call me Blackbird. It is the name I have gone by since early 2011. I like first person shooter games like Battlefield and I listen to all genres of music, my main favorites being rap, trap and r&b. It may seem random but music and gaming is obviously something we would both have in common.

Now about my past, I used to do the things I did because I was an impulsive, over-emotional, aggressive person with a god complex. Some of my actions were in self defense and others were out of power hunger. It is often perceived that I am a "master manupilator" and "hacker". I have never actually hacked anyone, I used to release IP addresses yes but anything related to hacking I always paid someone to do for me. It wasn't that I knew how it was just I didn't have the resources to avoid being caught.

That doesn't mean I'm a bad person though, we all have had done bad things even though were good people. I have also used my experiences and knowledge for good, such as saving this very clan. Twice.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:16 am

Blackbird wrote:I want to rejoin GeNo because I remember it as one of very few times where I actually enjoyed the company of the people I was with.
There's quite a few members that you may or may not be familiar with. Also, probably half of the people from old GeNo were removed. Just an FYI.

Blackbird wrote:This response is to Elitech. I don't know where you got NSD from. I don't know what that is.
My bad, it was a typo. Meant to say NPD.

I personally think you have changed for the better. I'm still staying neutral for now.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Ram Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Been trying to post here but forumotion on my phone is retarded lmao

Ive seen what u did in the past as ive been here for a while (on-and-off) but i dont really hate you.
from the first voting phase i could tell there are people here that dont like you,
but from what ive seen and how u handle the criticism on the app pretty well,
i see that there isnt really a reason for me to vote against you
because you've shown what a model applicant is supposed to act like

with that being said
1. since some of the clan members dont like you, if u get accepted how u gonna win them over?

2. half of old geno is gone and it isnt the same clan it was. with new leadership and members, why are u still interested in the clan when a lot of ur friends arent here anymore?

kk thankies
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:33 pm

To Ram: Not everyone is going to like me, and while I may not agree with some reasons why people despise me I respect their opinions. I will simply let those individuals be, it's up to them to change their perspective on me. As for everyone else, I don't really need to try to win them over. In time they will see I really am working on myself and naturally they will come to like me.

To Ram and everyone else who is asking about the clan not being what it used to be: You're right, it's not. That doesn't mean I respect or like the clan any less nor does it mean I can't make new memories and friends. That's life, and life doesn't stop or rewind for anyone. Even though there have been some bumps in the road (which is expected) I still like what I see and I have every intention to keep driving down this road.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:01 am

Voting Phase Begins.

5 days has passed since Questioning Phase no. 2 began.

Last edited by Elitech on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by milky Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:00 am

+1 i change my mind, but don't let me down
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 am

I've seen how you reacted to getting banned from the chat. While your reaction had a solid foundation (you were mistreated) insulting a council member is one of your crucial mistakes.
I'm dropping any and ALL DoS accusations right here. I'm almost 100% certain that time is behind you now.
You blamed us of corruption when it was basically a human error that we started Voting Phase early the first time.
I don't see you fitting very well in the clan either. Obviously it's nothing personal as we've never had an altercation between each other.
While I agree your application process was handled haphazardly I don't see it as a reason to SNAP at people in that fashion.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:11 am

Neutral
I was just about to give you a +0.5, but Elitech posted a comment. Surprisingly, it literally negated my positive responses towards you and made me uncertain about my comments. I will be staying neutral now. Lets see where this goes.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Domino Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:12 am

We can be anyone we want to be on the internet. And you decided to become this person. I don't know if I can see you being a member here. You can be a nice guy and I sure enjoyed all the conversations we had in the past, but I doubt that this would be relevant at all. You're manipulative, lack empathy and are by no means honestly keen to join GeNo. You bring drama wherever you go and even make people leave the server cause they are so disgusted by you as a person. Not to mention the fact you're easy to insult people, eventhough you were "mistreated", as Elitech said. While you might be someone I could talk to about things nobody else talks about, you still bring a reputation with you that is hard to get rid off. I see you are trying to become a different person, convincing us that you have changed, but in my eyes this is all play-acting to get what you want. You've always been like that and from my side, here is no space for someone like you.

Good luck anyways.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:04 am

Although I'm seeing positive responses throughout the application, I believe you applied too early. For the duration of this application I've been trying to think of a question I could ask that would clear up all this mysterious air and doubt about how you would fit into the clan, but there isn't one perfect question for that. The best thing to do would be to watch you demonstrate change, rather than have you claim to and blindly trust that you have.

Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:18 pm

BlackBird #4   - Page 2 Screen11

Here you state that you like the clan, and the next you go off to insult and threaten a clan member.
Given that, I haven't seen you change yet.

Would show more recent screenshots, but I don't want to make this a long vote, so...

CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Application Voided.
Applicant requested to ''simply pull out''.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top