Top posting users this month
No user

BlackBird #4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedBlackBird #4

by zBlaxkByrd Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:43 pm

1. https://steamcommunity.com/id/blaxkbyrd/

2. I do not possess any additional accounts at this time.

3. I am not currently in a clan.

4a. I remained with my own clan Cyklone after leaving Genocide.

4b. I went back to Cyklone because I was the founder of the clan.

5. I unfortunately cannot recall my reasons for leaving, however I believe I voluntarily resigned for personal reasons.

6. [Critical] I love Genocide. I have worked so hard on my career last time I was a member, not to mention the excruciating process of clearing my name and defending my reputation just to get in the first time around. I've come to know and love the members and I enjoyed working with them.

7. [Critical] Last time I was in Genocide, I devoted my time to helping Spirit with creating and fixing rules and regulations in the clan. I had also become somewhat of an activist and worked hard to make things as fair as possible for members with disabilities or who were just going through a hard time as at the time, rules were very strict. This time around I intend to serve as more of a supportive role and assisting anybody with anything they may need help with, as I don't really have much time to play games on my PC or PS4 anymore.

8. [Critical] Displays of good behavior from me would be as previously stated, assisting Spirit and helping others. Some of my displays of bad behavior would be, above all, my old cynical attitude.  

9. [Optional] I currently live in the United States.

10. My Discord name is as follows: BlackBird#0777

11. I will be active on the Genocide forums ag least 2-3 times a week and on Discord I'll most likely randomly pop in every so often daily.

12. [Very Critical] As far as I know, I have not given any of you a reason to not let me back in. Since I resigned I have either been inactive or have kept to myself.

13. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I have handled it before, I can handle it again. Yes.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes, I have.

15. Extra comments/questions: I know right now most of you do not want me back in and from the reasons I have witnessed that you've given are either untrue or misunderstood. Juan has even spread the statement that when I was a member I was collecting the IP addresses from members on the forums and this is not even remotely true. I was not a basic member, I didn't even have access to such information and even though I cleared my name and such, Spirit was always careful with what privileges he gave me. I am prepared to go through this again so by all means, throw everything you have. Thank you for the opportunity.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: BlackBird #4

by milky Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Questioning Phase Commences.

i dont have any questions, i just want to know if you can prove that you didnt ip track everyone.
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:02 pm

milky wrote:i dont have any questions, i just want to know if you can prove that you didnt ip track everyone.

Basic members do not have access to seeing the IP addresses as far as I know. Additional proof would be:

1. I did have an IP database on my website and I took that down at the request of Spirit and several others. Please note my website is completely down at this time.

2. I was working closely with PB2 staff and helping them stop a couple people, I had even gathered evidence at their request to help them stop Arthur55 and so obviously I was under their microscope and they would have obviously done something had I been doing anything that went against the PB2 rules. No IP logging is definitely one of their rules.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Note that, if a similar incident happens, I will not hesitate in creating a new DSL entry.

No questions from me so far, solid application.

BlackBird #4   Unknown
Kinda ruins your chances if you keep this in your Steam description.

Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Elitech wrote:Note that, if a similar incident happens, I will not hesitate in creating a new DSL entry.

No questions from me so far, solid application.

BlackBird #4   Unknown
Kinda ruins your chances if you keep this in your Steam description.

Good luck.

Yeah, that description was old. I took it down, thank you for notifying me.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Cheese Cheetos Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Question 4: What made you leave?
Honestly, good app. I dont personally know you but ive heard bad things about you in the past. Good luck!
Cheese Cheetos
Cheese Cheetos
Non-Member

IGN : cheesecheetos
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Cheese Cheetos wrote:Question 4: What made you leave?
Honestly, good app. I dont personally know you but ive heard bad things about you in the past. Good luck!

You can live a generous, honest life but if you do one thing wrong that's what people will remember you for. That's just how we are. I appreciate the support, thank you,
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:21 pm

What games do you play and would you be willing to play some new ones?

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:03 am

zBlaxkByrd wrote:
13. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I have handled it before, I can handle it again. Yes.

I will state for the record that I do have some bias towards you (I believe is justified). When we judge an applicant, the primary factor for judging them is usually the application. However I am also going to heavily take into account your past history. Some of us will probably overlook your past history in the pb2 community (as we did in your previous applications) since we are a clan and a family that is willing to take risks and give people the chance of redemption and changing their reputation. For this application, I am judging you on your past history in this clan, putting the other stuff aside. The reason I consider Q#13 our most important question is because that is basically an oath an applicant takes to abide by our standards and represent our clan with great honor to the pb2 community. You answered yes to this same question in your previous application and when accepted you have broken this conduct several times. While I do believe most people can change, I have no reason to believe you have changed.

How do we know you are not going to bring drama as you done before? We have given you multiple chances and it seems you lie on this very question and leave in a dramatic fashion.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 am

Noice app, only question 12 raised some eyebrows for me.

My only question is this: Why would you re-join us compared to the other clans?

There are probably other clans out there that aligns with your interest/hobbies.
Example: In the games you play, etc.

You could have joined another clan and meet more people who have the same interests as you.
But yet you have chosen to re-join us instead.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 am

Ultimas wrote:What games do you play and would you be willing to play some new ones?
I play GTA 5 (PC), BF4, BFV, Siege (PS4). Yes, I am willing to play new games.
maxydude0 wrote:
zBlaxkByrd wrote:

I will state for the record that I do have some bias towards you (I believe is justified). When we judge an applicant, the primary factor for judging them is usually the application. However I am also going to heavily take into account your past history. Some of us will probably overlook your past history in the pb2 community (as we did in your previous applications) since we are a clan and a family that is willing to take risks and give people the chance of redemption and changing their reputation. For this application, I am judging you on your past history in this clan, putting the other stuff aside. The reason I consider Q#13 our most important question is because that is basically an oath an applicant takes to abide by our standards and represent our clan with great honor to the pb2 community. You answered yes to this same question in your previous application and when accepted you have broken this conduct several times. While I do believe most people can change, I have no reason to believe you have changed.

How do we know you are not going to bring drama as you done before? We have given you multiple chances and it seems you lie on this very question and leave in a dramatic fashion.

I apologize that I've left you feeling this way about me. I could very easily shrug this off with "shit happens" however I believe I do owe you an explanation. I did not intentionally go into the clan with the mindset of "mwhaha Spirit let me in so now fuck you guys". I feel like that's how you see it, but that's not the case at all. Back then I felt like the rules that were established and the way the clan handled internal conflicts wasn't fair. I attempted to fix that with the circumstances that I was given and while I have managed to succeed here and there, I felt like there was no progress being made. Naturally I was frustrated and decided to leave. I have spent my time since (and even far before I joined the clan at first) to better myself. That is why I joined the Army, and trust me. You lose a god complex real fast when you're face to face with a group of drill sergeants. I appreciate you voicing your concerns and I hope you are satisfied with my side of the story. If you have any other questions for me, please do not hesitate to ask.
CrezyKoishi wrote:Noice app, only question 12 raised some eyebrows for me.

My only question is this: Why would you re-join us compared to the other clans?

There are probably other clans out there that aligns with your interest/hobbies.
Example: In the games you play, etc.

You could have joined another clan and meet more people who have the same interests as you.
But yet you have chosen to re-join us instead.

I more or less consider myself "retired" at this point, as in I am not interested in fighting clan wars or dealing with any drama. I play games for fun now, not competitively. Also as I stated before, when I was in Genocide I enjoyed my time in the clan. I already know the people in it and I know the clan's history. In this instance, I'd rather stick with what I know and have fond memories of then go off into another clan with strangers. That kind of defeats the whole purpose of "retirement".
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:31 am

Refrain from triple-posting. I have merged your messages into one.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:41 am

Solid application, although the only thing that would get me worried is your past.

Now, I'm willing to stay positive, as it's the revival of GeNo, thus, I wouldn't mind giving you a shot.
I have no questions as of now.
I wish you good luck.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:02 am

The application is well presented, I admire the answers to the questions. As stated above, question 12 does not seem to convince me.
However, based on reading the comments above, I need to ask you a question: How can you convince someone like me, who doesn't know you or hasn't ever heard of you, to let you into the clan? Based on the comments above, I should be denying you. So give me a reason.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Domino Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:48 am

I don't know, joining GeNo seems more like something you'd want to have a group that you can belong to and interact with whenever you feel like. Not like something you'd be able to contribute alot to in terms of activity and maturity. You can be mature, but on the other hand you can be really difficult as a person. My question is: Will all the shit that surrounds you as a person(resulting from your toxic behavior and history of threatening people, aswell as teaming up with this snake guy to ddos kids on the internet) re-appear? And if, will you again use mental health issues to justify said shit?
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:18 pm

It's well known to old members that you have bipolar disorder and NSD.
I'm not one for denying or belittling anyone with any sort of mental disorder.

Question for you:
How will you handle your manic episodes? Are you able to contain yourself during them - and if not - what incidents occurred during one of the episodes?

Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:58 pm

PREVIOUS VOTES:
DOMINO: -1
WHILKY: -1

your reputation is not the best also I don't like your ego you have some random outburst out of nowhere and I just don't think you would be a good fit for this clan im gonna have to give you a Vote Removed - was -0.5

Back to top Go down

by Froozius Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 pm

I've never encountered this "bad behaviour" of yours, I just happen to hear this a lot.
You being in this clan may or not be troublesome, therefore it's risky.

Vote Removed - was -1
Froozius
Froozius
Official Member

IGN : Saint Ghost
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Frankly. I don't really feel comfortable around you given the past even though I know you did help out but I'm a paranoid kind of guy. Sorry Vote Removed - was -1
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:08 am

Honestly, I do not care if you hacked or not. It matters to me none.
But what I do care is the amount of drama you brought to most clans that you joined.
Even before the voting phase started, you already tried to bring some drama in the public chat. That intention is even clearer on the last messages you made.

Even if you didn't hack, you would still get negative feedback from the amount of drama you bring.
I won't suffer from the drama but the clan would suffer from it.

Vote Removed - was -1 from me.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next