No user

Van #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedVan #1

by Van Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: Vantachi

1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them:

1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Van-&id=1717065, http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Jay__&id=1642084, http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xVersace&id=1638295

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Van-#7593

2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.):

3. What timezone do you live in?: Central Time Zone

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I've known about GeNo for a while now. I tried applying in 2016, but my application was denied because I was in USF at the time. I did not know how the whole thing worked. I discovered GeNo when a friend of mine, Artuel was speaking about it in a chat.

5. What games do you usually play?: PB2, Town of Salem, Happy Wheels, Tanki Online, and .io games.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: USF, NBK, ByZ, mYsT.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J, and Alex2002.

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I want to join GeNo because it is a great clan. GeNo doesn't focus on one game, but all video games in general. I like that, because I might not be skilled in some games, but skilled in other games.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can help out with events if I am needed, do a job that my superiors give me, and basically try to help people in general.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Best: I'm a respectful person. I'm kind towards others. I like to help people. Worst: I lose my temper at times when I am very irritated. That doesn't happen very often. I've learned to control my anger. I get impatient when I'm excited about something. If something happens in GeNo that angers me, I will immediately go to do something else, so I can cool off.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: | If it was between myself and another member, I would try to speak to my superiors about the problem. If they don't do anything about it, I will do my best to ignore that individual. Between two other members, I would try to calm the two, and get help from a superior. I've learned that it's likely that someone would stop what they're doing if it is someone in a higher rank that tells them to do so. If it was between a member and a non-member, I would do the same thing. Try to calm the two. I will not take sides.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: I'm usually active on Discord and the forums everyday of the week. Sometimes I'm busy with school, but I'll do what I can to be active in Discord at least ONCE.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. | Yes. I do.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes. I am capable of handling this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: I am applying for Official Membership.

15. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for taking time to review my application.

Last edited by Xemonis on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Van
Van
Non-Member

IGN : Vantachi
Points* : 28

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Van #1

by Xemonis Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm

See that everyone's questions have been answered, I will begin Voting Phase.

Voting Phase Begins.

Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Good application, good answers, and ure a good dude. hop in. +1

Last edited by Pixelbyte on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed color of +1)
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:26 pm

+1 nice app & answers, start talking a bit more in our discord tho but ok gl
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Pretty nice application and answers.
You definitely deserve a positive vote !
+1
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 pm

+1

for reasons already listed
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:22 pm

I've been keeping track of all the posts and replies that have been made here. After having read through everything, and reflected on these responses, I believe you deserve a chance to be accepted. +1
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Your application was solid and your answers were thorough. +1
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:42 pm

+1
A vote definitely not wasted, can't wait to see fresh activity. Wink -> Grin
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 am

+1

Great and solid application
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:26 am

Application Accepted

As you received +8 votes on your application, you will automatically be accepted. Congratulations and welcome to GeNo!
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top