Top posting users this month
No user

Van #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedVan #1

by Van Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 pm

1. Username: Vantachi

1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them:

1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Van-&id=1717065, http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Jay__&id=1642084, http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xVersace&id=1638295

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Van-#7593

2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.):

3. What timezone do you live in?: Central Time Zone

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I've known about GeNo for a while now. I tried applying in 2016, but my application was denied because I was in USF at the time. I did not know how the whole thing worked. I discovered GeNo when a friend of mine, Artuel was speaking about it in a chat.

5. What games do you usually play?: PB2, Town of Salem, Happy Wheels, Tanki Online, and .io games.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: USF, NBK, ByZ, mYsT.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J, and Alex2002.

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I want to join GeNo because it is a great clan. GeNo doesn't focus on one game, but all video games in general. I like that, because I might not be skilled in some games, but skilled in other games.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can help out with events if I am needed, do a job that my superiors give me, and basically try to help people in general.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Best: I'm a respectful person. I'm kind towards others. I like to help people. Worst: I lose my temper at times when I am very irritated. That doesn't happen very often. I've learned to control my anger. I get impatient when I'm excited about something. If something happens in GeNo that angers me, I will immediately go to do something else, so I can cool off.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: | If it was between myself and another member, I would try to speak to my superiors about the problem. If they don't do anything about it, I will do my best to ignore that individual. Between two other members, I would try to calm the two, and get help from a superior. I've learned that it's likely that someone would stop what they're doing if it is someone in a higher rank that tells them to do so. If it was between a member and a non-member, I would do the same thing. Try to calm the two. I will not take sides.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: I'm usually active on Discord and the forums everyday of the week. Sometimes I'm busy with school, but I'll do what I can to be active in Discord at least ONCE.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. | Yes. I do.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes. I am capable of handling this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: I am applying for Official Membership.

15. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for taking time to review my application.

Last edited by Xemonis on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Van
Van
Non-Member

IGN : Vantachi
Points* : 28

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Van #1

by Xemonis Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

A good application. I'm glad you decided to apply. Anyways, my only question is about #11. You said that if you came into conflict with another member, and your superiors did nothing, that you would ignore said individual. Is there any other way you could resolve a conflict instead of ignoring a person?

That is all I have to ask. Good luck.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:29 am

Another way I would resolve the conflict instead of ignoring that individual, would be to apologize to them, because if we both keep on arguinig, then we might both get in trouble. I wouldn't want that for me, or him. Of course, I would need to cool off before I do so, if I'm really angered.
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am

Solid application. Best of luck!
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

Van wrote:8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I want to join GeNo because it is a great clan.
A bit weak, really. And you only want to join because we're skilled?

Overall, this application is solid. I have no other comments, and I've seen you and you seem chill. I wouldn't mind in having you in. Best of luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 am

This is a very nice Application with enough details and effort for me to understand your answers.
No questions at the momment.
Good luck !
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:45 am

Carar wrote:
Van wrote:8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I want to join GeNo because it is a great clan.
A bit weak, really. And you only want to join because we're skilled?

Overall, this application is solid. I have no other comments, and I've seen you and you seem chill. I wouldn't mind in having you in. Best of luck.
Um... I also put that GeNo doesn't focus on one game, but all different video games in general. I think you must've missed that part.
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 am

And, no. I don't only want to join GeNo because its skilled. I want to join GeNo, because it is a chill clan, and I like how there are daily events, and they're hosted by GeNo. I love how we have movie nights, and that kind of stuff. I've never been in clan that's done that before.

And sorry for double-posting. I didn't think I could edit my reply above.
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:58 am

Right. This answers my questions. However, I accidentally closed Google Chrome and my post edit did not go through. I'll write it again;
You were denied by YrN for failing the tests. After that, in less than a day, you applied to GeNo. Why not stick with YrN? What makes us BETTER? (They host events too.)
What also caught my eye was your frustration after failing the tests. You left the YrN server and didn't come back. If you are to be accepted, would you also get frustrated/stressed if you lost a 1v1?

EDIT: You should be more active on Discord. You can answer my questions there. Try to familiarize yourself with the members.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 pm

I got frustrated during my YrN tests, because the person testing me was annoying me. I didn't like his attitude, and he was being disrespectful. That's what made me frustrated. I won't stick with YrN, because their leader, Huncho is toxic and he acts immature. He muted cheesecheetos for a month, and I was laughing, because I thought he was joking. I got muted, too. And, I did come back to the server after I cooled off. I just didn't want to see YrN for a moment.

What makes you guys better, is that the members in GeNo are chill, and not cocky and arrogant like some of the members in YrN. It seems you guys host events more often than YrN, and you guys appear to be more active and organized. I like that. If I were to lose a 1v1 in GeNo, I would not get frustrated. I would have to accept the fact that I lost, and I would need to get better at playing the game. And then, I might maybe have a chance at joining. I didn't know that we did 1v1s to be able to join. Not that it's going to stop me from applying to GeNo
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:17 pm

God. One of the best answers I've ever heard.
Okay, no more questions. Thank you Van-. Best of luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Van- wrote:I didn't know that we did 1v1s to be able to join. Not that it's going to stop me from applying to GeNo

I assume by "we" you mean GeNo. If that's the case, then no, we no longer do 1v1s to accept members. We used to do that, but since we've universalized our scope as a clan/community, we've removed the Testing Phase altogether since it didn't make sense as to why we had it after a while. Just clarifying that point is all.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Oh, alright. Thank you!
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Very nice application, i have no questions but good luck mate
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:07 pm

I forgot to list another PB2 account. Sorry.

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xVersace&id=1638295
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Van- wrote:I forgot to list another PB2 account. Sorry.

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xVersace&id=1638295

I added it to your list thus far by editing your application. Thank you!
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by Van Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Thanks!
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Nice application. I could not think of any other questions to ask that haven't been covered already. I hope to see you around on the discord sometime. Fuego
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Van Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:56 am

You too.
Van
Van
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm

See that everyone's questions have been answered, I will begin Voting Phase.

Voting Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next