No user

GhostX5 #4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedGhostX5 #4

by GhostX5 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: GhostX5
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: No, I don't have any.

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): 
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): GhostX5 [RYZE]#9260

3. What timezone do you live in?:
PHT GMT/UTC + 8h

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I happen to find one of the members, known as mingo1, having this clan tag and I looked it up on his YouTube Channel.

5. What games do you usually play?: Rainbow Six Siege, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 6, Battlefield 3, Forza Motorsport 6: Tenth Anniversary Edition, Halo 5: Guardians

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: |Hero| Clan & |H4ZE| Clan, all clans I've remembered.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:  mingo1, Carar, Sniper J, Panik

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: 
I decided to join GeNo since I, not only wanted to become a better person, but I wanted to learn and become like one, and opening myself to others. Although I am struggling in my personal life, I wanted others to inspire me not to give up.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: 
A small bit of inspiration, faith for all members. By contributing faith, I meant, I happen to pray for users a good luck, and try to inspire them not to give up when trying to finish what they've started in a certain match. Like don't quit and give up easily when failed multiple times even though you're struggling at fighting, keeping your cool.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: 
My best would be at making friends with other users in a kindly way, but my worst is swearing and raging at users I don't know, or even hold grudges against them for what they've done.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: I would love to ask a reason why this conflict had started, and I would explain why I don't want to be part of it, and wanted others not to hate.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?:  Rarely active, since I'm extremely busy with my school work, assignments, homeworks, quizzes, projects, etc.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. 

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?:  Yes.

14. Extra comments/questions:
Is it okay for me not being online from time to time, due to being busy on studies, projects, assignments, quizzes, etc?
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

IGN : GhostX5
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: GhostX5 #4

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 am

+1
If there's one thing I hear a lot these days, its "anything you can contribute is more then enough." In this case when you can find the time in your busy life just to show up to GeNo and participate in the clan shows dedication. Participation is truly key, so if you can participate, then you should find yourself welcomed. (On a side note, I want to compliment your comments and reply's, I enjoyed reading them.)

Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:03 am

btw, if you're feeling unsure about his personality, i've known him for a year or so, and I can guarantee that he's a good person.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:15 pm

If you're getting in, I want to see you go through Unofficial Member phase first and see if you can commit to Geno.

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:41 am

The only reason I'm giving you a negative vote is only, and ONLY, because you say you will be rarely active. GeNo needs active members which can contribute to the betterment of the clan and stay active.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Application Denied

Reason(s): Applicant failed to reach a minimum of +6 votes

Re-apply: 4/3/18
Xemonis