Top posting users this month
No user

GhostX5 #4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedGhostX5 #4

by GhostX5 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

1. Username: GhostX5
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: No, I don't have any.

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): 
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): GhostX5 [RYZE]#9260

3. What timezone do you live in?:
PHT GMT/UTC + 8h

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I happen to find one of the members, known as mingo1, having this clan tag and I looked it up on his YouTube Channel.

5. What games do you usually play?: Rainbow Six Siege, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 6, Battlefield 3, Forza Motorsport 6: Tenth Anniversary Edition, Halo 5: Guardians

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: |Hero| Clan & |H4ZE| Clan, all clans I've remembered.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:  mingo1, Carar, Sniper J, Panik

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: 
I decided to join GeNo since I, not only wanted to become a better person, but I wanted to learn and become like one, and opening myself to others. Although I am struggling in my personal life, I wanted others to inspire me not to give up.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: 
A small bit of inspiration, faith for all members. By contributing faith, I meant, I happen to pray for users a good luck, and try to inspire them not to give up when trying to finish what they've started in a certain match. Like don't quit and give up easily when failed multiple times even though you're struggling at fighting, keeping your cool.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: 
My best would be at making friends with other users in a kindly way, but my worst is swearing and raging at users I don't know, or even hold grudges against them for what they've done.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: I would love to ask a reason why this conflict had started, and I would explain why I don't want to be part of it, and wanted others not to hate.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?:  Rarely active, since I'm extremely busy with my school work, assignments, homeworks, quizzes, projects, etc.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. 

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?:  Yes.

14. Extra comments/questions:
Is it okay for me not being online from time to time, due to being busy on studies, projects, assignments, quizzes, etc?
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

IGN : GhostX5
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: GhostX5 #4

by Victor Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Panik isn't with us anymore. He passed away today. JK he's alive but not here anymore.
Good app overall. Good luck.
Oh and questioning can begin
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

As I said, you had a good application the last time and my opinion hasn't changed on this one. I only have one question: If you ever got into a fight with another member, how would you handle the situation?
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by GhostX5 Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:00 pm

If I had gotten into a fight with another member, I wouldn't just walk away from this kind of situation, but try to talk him/her down, and tell him/her that what we gotten into is a mistake, which is never meant to happen.
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 am

Why do you intend to join us if you will be "rarely active"? And how "rare" are we talking about?

Back to top Go down

by GhostX5 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:53 pm

For the reason why I'm gonna be rarely active, is due to my brother, frequently using the computer everyday when he wakes up. Computer always pops up in him, which is why I'm pretty much very rare.

Like, hard to be online in such schedules. Since I'm commonly busy with my schoolwork, plus my examination is due to next week (In school to where I'm studying in). This should answer your question.

And if you're willing to tell me like asking my brother gently for that I would use the computer, I can't do that, since he can throw tantrums (He has autism apparently) at me.
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:58 am

You didn't read my question clearly. I asked, Why do you intend to join us if you will be "rarely active"? If you won't even have the time to spend on forums or on chat, and can't commit to Geno, then there's no point joining?

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:45 pm

GhostX5 wrote:
8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: 
I decided to join GeNo since I, not only wanted to become a better person, but I wanted to learn and become like one, and opening myself to others. Although I am struggling in my personal life, I wanted others to inspire me not to give up.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: 
A small bit of inspiration, faith for all members. By contributing faith, I meant, I happen to pray for users a good luck, and try to inspire them not to give up when trying to finish what they've started in a certain match. Like don't quit and give up easily when failed multiple times even though you're struggling at fighting, keeping your cool.

I have many questions to ask you about specifically about your application and a hypothetical situation in general. My questions towards your response on number 8 would be: To get rid of the whole latter, are you implying that you are coming here to solely get your life straight and then leave us once you are stable enough to get yourself back up on your feet? If anything, if you have a lot of trouble with yourself and your life and managing your time, then I think you really need to re-evaluate your priorities here and get to know what you really want to do.

In regards to number 9 would be: Knowing that you will be rarely active from time to time (at least on your computer), would you be able to get on a mobile device to have at least some kind of consistent access to the forums and/or Discord chat? Would you be more active during spring break (I don't know how your schedule works. I'm just assuming; it would be great if you could give us a general idea) or the summer? Please elaborate on what else you might be able to contribute to the clan besides the whole inspiration thing and forum contribution.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:37 pm

My questions have already been asked by some other Members.
I'm going to read your answers and wait until the Voting Phase begins, unless something else happens. Good luck !
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Application Frozen

GhostX5's application will be reopened and will go straight into Voting Phase once he answers the questions asked by Spyder.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by GhostX5 Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:28 pm

*Gulps* Okay.. time for me to answer some questions.

To Spyder:

Yes, I am here for getting my life straight, but there is no way for me to leave you guys once my life stable enough for me to handle, since there are a lot of things for that I needed to learn from you all. I've never had a lot of trouble in my life except for studies and stuff.

For getting on a mobile device, that's a yes, since I have an iPad Air, I'll be able to be online from time to time, as long as I don't go DDLC fan mode (True that, I'm really a fan of Doki Doki but I accept myself for who I am), plus I can still access DIscord too. Problems are, there are restrictions that are being told to me by my father, as I cannot download anything on the iPad & the computer (Like games or anything like Discord), may as well I could only access Discord on Google Chrome in my iPad Air. It's almost the end of my school year, so I could tell my school year ends in March 24, so I'll be online, maybe during 8 AM - 9 PM (As I live here in the Philippines), depending on what activities do I have to do during summer. I'd hope I don't go summer school, since it's a pain for me.. but I can manage my time.

To what I can contribute for the clan as I can help you all, I would love to work on finding new recruits, giving them a message of like, they've made a right decision as others would be inspired to do the same, even though we all don't have too many members and possibly outnumbered, we could make ourselves a family and making friends to one another, even if our clan might crumble down, should a member never leave the clan.

For Purple:

This is technically the kind of question I get speechless about, but I don't know if I might be able answer this right.

The intention of mine as why I would join GeNo, even though I will be rarely active, is that I wanted to prove to myself that I can manage my time, even though my time of using a computer or a mobile device e.g iPad Air, is limited, I would still make an effort on trying to get in touch with you all.
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Voting Phase begins now
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 pm

+1 Thorough answers and solid application. And to add to that he's my friend, and I know he's a good person, so hop in.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Solid Application with nice answers and details.
My questions have been asked by some of the other members as i said to my previous post and your answers were interesting, nice and detailed so, i am definitely going to be positive with you and give you a nice and green positive vote ! +1
Good luck on the rest of the Voting Phase and i hope i see you soon in the clan !
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm

+1

In my personal opinion, since GeNo is a social gaming clan, you can already contribute by just going to chat and talk with us or shitpost posting in the forums.
Though I hope you will interact with us often as stated in your application.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by loki Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm

+1 for reasons already listed
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 am

+1, well done answers and well done application.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by GhostX5 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 am

Thank you guys for the votes. I am so happy to be part of GeNo. Time for me to be patient for the votes. Smile
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm

My main concern with this application is that you stated that you will rarely be active. At this time, with all the changes that this clan has been going through, it's imperative that incoming members are active and are able to contribute to the clan on an ongoing basis. While education does take precedence, I don't think you should apply at this time If you're not going to be active.
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 am

+1
If there's one thing I hear a lot these days, its "anything you can contribute is more then enough." In this case when you can find the time in your busy life just to show up to GeNo and participate in the clan shows dedication. Participation is truly key, so if you can participate, then you should find yourself welcomed. (On a side note, I want to compliment your comments and reply's, I enjoyed reading them.)
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top