No user

Gott Bry von Deutschland #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedGott Bry von Deutschland #1

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: Gott Bry von Deutschland/Bry/Bryguy4280
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: Steam-gottbryvondeutschland

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Gott Bry von Deutschland❤️Jess™️#5370
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): Always, discord is like my child. I would download it whenever.

3. What timezone do you live in?: UTC−4:00, Eastern Standard Time.

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I found out the community from pb2 and followed it around when it was still Genocide.

5. What games do you usually play?: Pb2, Contract Wars, C-ops[no longer relevant], soon to play Fortnite.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: EPF, YrN, Synergy, PRIMEz, Resistance, Qmega, Carnage.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: iSpyder, Jay, Spirit, Cara, reloaded, Domino[from PL], Blackbird.

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: Naturally with the addition of this new template, I figured it was about time I joined GeNo to experiment what fun I can enjoy with the clan. I recently had to leave YrN because of my position in pb2 as a moderator, so being able to step into a clan outside of pb2 is an experience I’m looking forward to.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can contribute whatever I am asked. More commonly I bring to the table daily activity, precise awareness of the environment of chat, and logical thinking in a time of need for unbiased opinions or consideration of an issue in progress.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: I’d say my best qualities are the ability to learn things extremely fast, and best quality of patience for even the most toxic people. I also have an untapped artistic side which I don’t use a lot but have just in case. With my extreme patience though, once that wall is broken though, I have a tendency to lash out and discipline when I think enough is enough. As for other bad qualities I can’t think of any that I would list upon myself other than my temper.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: If I was trying to settle my differences with another member and it got out of hand, first instinct regardless is to go to my nearest superior and notify them of the issue. If it’s 2 other members my first instinct would be to step in to help break it up, if it went past my ability to resolve it, then again I would inform a superior of the fight. As for a member vs. a non-member, I would step in to assist the member and if it got out of hand, once again I would either take the proper action or notify a superior about the issue at hand.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: Discord is where I spend the most time on a daily basis, although I can be active on the Genosis forums as well whenever I’m so needed. Because of pb2 staff I can get side tracked sometimes but I am fully aware of the possibility that I have to multi-task both in the future.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: I do indeed.

14. Extra comments/questions: Can’t wait to join the party. Woop Woop!
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Gott Bry von Deutschland #1

by The_Equalist Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:50 pm

+1 - This application is amazingly constructed! Also, your answers are golden! I have high hopes for you!

The_Equalist
Official Member

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Gott Bry von Deutschland #1

by iSpyder Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Application Accepted.

Good to have you in Bry!
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165