Top posting users this month
No user

Gott Bry von Deutschland #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedGott Bry von Deutschland #1

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm

1. Username: Gott Bry von Deutschland/Bry/Bryguy4280
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: Steam-gottbryvondeutschland

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Gott Bry von Deutschland❤️Jess™️#5370
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): Always, discord is like my child. I would download it whenever.

3. What timezone do you live in?: UTC−4:00, Eastern Standard Time.

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I found out the community from pb2 and followed it around when it was still Genocide.

5. What games do you usually play?: Pb2, Contract Wars, C-ops[no longer relevant], soon to play Fortnite.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: EPF, YrN, Synergy, PRIMEz, Resistance, Qmega, Carnage.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: iSpyder, Jay, Spirit, Cara, reloaded, Domino[from PL], Blackbird.

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: Naturally with the addition of this new template, I figured it was about time I joined GeNo to experiment what fun I can enjoy with the clan. I recently had to leave YrN because of my position in pb2 as a moderator, so being able to step into a clan outside of pb2 is an experience I’m looking forward to.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can contribute whatever I am asked. More commonly I bring to the table daily activity, precise awareness of the environment of chat, and logical thinking in a time of need for unbiased opinions or consideration of an issue in progress.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: I’d say my best qualities are the ability to learn things extremely fast, and best quality of patience for even the most toxic people. I also have an untapped artistic side which I don’t use a lot but have just in case. With my extreme patience though, once that wall is broken though, I have a tendency to lash out and discipline when I think enough is enough. As for other bad qualities I can’t think of any that I would list upon myself other than my temper.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: If I was trying to settle my differences with another member and it got out of hand, first instinct regardless is to go to my nearest superior and notify them of the issue. If it’s 2 other members my first instinct would be to step in to help break it up, if it went past my ability to resolve it, then again I would inform a superior of the fight. As for a member vs. a non-member, I would step in to assist the member and if it got out of hand, once again I would either take the proper action or notify a superior about the issue at hand.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: Discord is where I spend the most time on a daily basis, although I can be active on the Genosis forums as well whenever I’m so needed. Because of pb2 staff I can get side tracked sometimes but I am fully aware of the possibility that I have to multi-task both in the future.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: I do indeed.

14. Extra comments/questions: Can’t wait to join the party. Woop Woop!
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Gott Bry von Deutschland #1

by Reloadium Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Questioning phase starts

Nice app there bry! Glad to see you join after you've been dedicated to all our universal/movie night streams.

I have no questions as of now, good luck
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Why thank you, putting a little bit of dedication into the application saves you the time of having to ask those extra questions. ;D
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:19 pm

One of the best apps I've seen in a very long while. Excellent stuff; no questions from my end.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Wonderful. A flawless application. I haven't seen one of those in a long time. All I have to say is answer the questions asked of you thoroughly and you'll be fine, of course that's if there are any questions. Good luck.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Freelancer Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Q. 11 you state you would “step in and assist the member”. In the clan we have “times” that our members are the ones at fault. Would you still take the members side or take whoever’s side is in the right? Even better would you take NEITHER side and just do justice?

Q.10 You apparently say once your wall is broken you tend to “Lash out and discipline”. We are not children Mr. Bry, we do not need any dicipline. I can guarantee you at one point and time you WILL lose your cool, as for many of us have. Even the strongest of us mentally and physically have been “broken”. With a job such as Pb2 Moderation, can you keep your cool with the stress of a gaming community and and a clan? With the power that you may earn in the future, can we trust you will not abuse it?
Freelancer
Freelancer
Non-Member

IGN : Black Sapphire
Points* : 192

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Freelancer wrote:Q. 11 you state you would “step in and assist the member”. In the clan we have “times” that our members are the ones at fault. Would you still take the members side or take whoever’s side is in the right? Even better would you take NEITHER side and just do justice?

Q.10 You apparently say once your wall is broken you tend to “Lash out and discipline”. We are not children Mr. Bry, we do not need any dicipline. I can guarantee you at one point and time you WILL lose your cool, as for many of us have. Even the strongest of us mentally and physically have been “broken”. With a job such as Pb2 Moderation, can you keep your cool with the stress of a gaming community and and a clan? With the power that you may earn in the future, can we trust you will not abuse it?

To answer your question on 11, it is my best hope that a member would not be the one at fault. That being said though in the certain and specific case that lets say, yes this does happen, of course I would take whatever action needed regardless if it was a close friend or colleague. As well as to answer how you put your last question about 11, taking neither side is what I always do in the case that both sides are lying. With past experience I am fully aware that there are always 3 sides to every story. This experience I have seen many times and am sure I will see it many more regardless of where I go.

As for your concerns about my comments on the 10th question, I used the terms "lashing out" and "disciplining" as a worst case scenario. If I have ever been found to lose my cool and react badly to situations, I will always notify a user not to contact me unless they want my upmost, 100% honesty in a topic. If there is an issue or case where I feel I am not mentally prepared to handle, I will gladly participate in removing myself for a better cause.

As for your last questions that vary from 10, yes I am fully aware that managing multiple things at once can not only be physically and mentally draining, but also overwhelming. At the moment I made my decision that I can handle it, and I use that motivation to keep going. I've recently been extremely active in voice chatting and conversations to keep my sanity on the keyboard, as sometimes you can lose yourself in the moment. Finally, when it comes to power concerns in the future, I'd like to dedicate a quote to your final question to wrap this up; "I don't trust easily. So when I say I trust you, don't make me regret it." This quote always reminds me on a daily basis that when someone has the ability to trust you as a safe haven, breaking that trust or violating what you worked so hard to achieve, is never the right course of action. Power should only be gifted on the trust that build the foundation in the first place.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I don't have any questions, like al- oh wait i do

How are you sure that the staff will be okay with you joining a clan that was previously PB2-Based, and what if they make you have to choose? Do they even know?

I don't know you, but others seem to do. I have to ask anyway, how can we be sure you are trustworthy?
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Pixelbyte wrote:I don't have any questions, like al- oh wait i do

How are you sure that the staff will be okay with you joining a clan that was previously PB2-Based, and what if they make you have to choose? Do they even know?

I don't know you, but others seem to do. I have to ask anyway, how can we be sure you are trustworthy?

I've already discussed this and gone over the staff code of conduct with an admin, the way staff works in pb2 is as long as said staff member, regardless of rank, does not represent a clan or group in Plazma Burst 2 then there are no boundaries from me being able to work with groups outside of PB2. I'll still be a mod in Plazma Burst, but when it comes to gaming outside of that, I will be formally representing GeNo.

As for your question about being trustworthy, that part is up to you. Some people trust me because of my higher positions in games, some trust me after months of knowing me. Either way I still respect what trust is earned, but I can not force somebody to trust me. So I'll use the some quote I said previously, "I don't trust easily. So when I say I trust you, don't make me regret it." So if it makes a different, I'll guarantee your trust will not be misplaced.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 am

Amazing application and responses, good luck. You have  my allclear.

Last edited by Reiss on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Done.)
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Okay so, Nightwrath (Freelancer) wanted me to post these questions since he couldn't do it himself due to technical problems:

"Wassup Bry this is “Freelancer” from Genosis forums. I have a few more questions to ask you and due to my “no computer” situation I got permission to PM you so yes they will count towards your application and still be posted.

Your response to my question led me to this new question: You say you’ve made up your mind about joining even there may be upcoming stress. My take on that is what will stop you from CHANGING your mind and leaving GeNo? Will you be a dedicated member and stay? Or will you just up and leave?

If PB2 and GeNo had a conflict. Which side, if ANY side, will you take. As a moderator you have a duty to your community but as a clan member you have a duty to your clan. What if some drama stirs? You know you would be put in the middle of it. Even thought this is HIGHLY unlikely to happen I just wish to know your thoughts? What would be your actions?"
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:57 am

Spirit wrote:Okay so, Nightwrath (Freelancer) wanted me to post these questions since he couldn't do it himself due to technical problems:

"Wassup Bry this is “Freelancer” from Genosis forums. I have a few more questions to ask you and due to my “no computer” situation I got permission to PM you so yes they will count towards your application and still be posted.

Your response to my question led me to this new question: You say you’ve made up your mind about joining even there may be upcoming stress. My take on that is what will stop you from CHANGING your mind and leaving GeNo? Will you be a dedicated member and stay? Or will you just up and leave?

If PB2 and GeNo had a conflict. Which side, if ANY side, will you take. As a moderator you have a duty to your community but as a clan member you have a duty to your clan. What if some drama stirs? You know you would be put in the middle of it. Even thought this is HIGHLY unlikely to happen I just wish to know your thoughts? What would be your actions?"

Well within recent events over the last day and a half, it would seem that I have some discussion's to make with Plazma Burst 2 admins regarding GeNo as third party, which unfortunately has me choosing which side to follow, but in that sense of things either way it will relieve me of any chances of future issues. That being said, I fully intent to go through with my application to Genosis, and go from there. I can't predict the future on when are where I return/leave/begin. Dedication happens to increase with the more work I get to do; and of course whatever time I have to relax sets up even more dedication. Also, "up and leave" is not a good term to use for an instance like this, as its more likely to chase and individual away if you mentioning the chance of it happening beforehand.

As for if these 2 said sides had a conflict, I would like to remind anybody who checks this that I have had an instance with one of the admins, who's privacy I will respect in the matter. Yes I am aware of an instance that could occur where I am forced to choose a side, but I also classify myself in a project that needs my upmost support which throwing me away from would be a mistake. As for my thoughts, I can agree with you that its highly unlikely to affect me or GeNo in this instance. As always though, I would take appropriate actions in any sense when it boils down to taking responsibility in this case.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

+1 A flawless application followed by thorough answers to the questions asked. You definitely deserve my vote.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:18 pm

+1 you are a great person and have magnificent behavior, gl
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 am

+1 for thee reasons above.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by loki Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:50 pm

+1, i'm willing to give you a chance.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 am

Bry, my homie. I read your application before you decided to post it, and it's smart that you were very thorough with the application for the first time! I'm very excited to see you join GeNo, and I know for sure that you will do great things here with the group. I consider you as family +1 lovey .
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by goofwall Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:10 pm

+1 Very nice application. I think you will make a great addition to Geno and I think you are an overall wonderful person.
goofwall
goofwall
Official Member

IGN : goofwall
Points* : 17

Back to top Go down

by ShadowZaknoid Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 pm

+1 c:
A fine addition to the organization

Last edited by ShadowZaknoid on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowZaknoid
ShadowZaknoid
Non-Member

IGN : zaknoid
Points* : 21

Back to top Go down

by The_Equalist Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:50 pm

+1 - This application is amazingly constructed! Also, your answers are golden! I have high hopes for you!
The_Equalist
The_Equalist
Official Member

IGN : null
Points* : 34

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top