Top posting users this month
No user

Cykotic *4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedCykotic *4

by Cykotic Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: I'm unable to provide this because I am permabanned. The name of the account was "Cykotic" though.

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: The main one I used was "Daku Enjeru".

3. How long have you played PB2? If my memory serves me correctly, I'd say roughly since 2014 as a guest.

4a. Kills Count: N/A

4b. Deaths Count:N/A

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No, I am not.

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?: I believe that it was only Itami and The Unwanted.

6b. Why did you join those clans?: I joined Itami because Reboot was a friend of mine and wanted me to help bring Itami into a better state, so I tried to help. I created the Unwanted because I was looking to run my own clan at the time.

7. Why did you leave GeNo? In order to join Itami and help a friend.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? GeNo is home to me. I put a lot of time, energy, and effort into this clan, and if I'm going be in a clan, why not join the one that I know and love? GeNo is a great clan with great people. I want to be apart of that again.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?: Help maintain the chat, provide insight and perspective in important matters, and I can help with diplomatic affairs. That's all I really can do because of my permaban.

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?: Good Behavior- I was very active, I provided many ideas to GeNo, and I'm pretty level headed. Bad Behavior- I used to argue with Kill4Ever a lot, and I also always felt like people were targeting me.

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Illinois, USA.

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Cyko#1565

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Every day.

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?: If I were you guys, I'd look at the history I have with this clan. I was active on forums (that may be a little different now), I rose to Prestige very quickly, and I provided manu suggestions/ideas to improve the clan. All this shows that I'm capable of being a good addition to the team. I hear that there is a lot of stuff going on with GeNo, and I could probably be able to help, so that's what I want to do. Help you guys in anyway possible.

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, I have not. And I can't be.

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I do.

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member.

18. Extra comments/questions:
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

IGN : Dāku Enjeru
Points* : 406

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Cykotic *4

by Styxx Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Cykotic wrote:"explain being tricked into IP logging, like did you send IP logs or what?"

-Blackbird told me to send the link to WT. It said "prntscr" so I thought it was legit. But when WT responded, I questioned Blackbird but he went offline. Would you like a screenshot?

Don't be gullable by black bird he is always up to no good. Thats your first mistake, never trust links that look weird.

Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Euro Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Can we just make him a Unofficial Member if he gets accepted?
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by Red X Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Application Voided
Cykotic *4  - Page 2 Img_2010
Applicant changed his mind.

You may reapply in 2 weeks if you wish  to.
Red X
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -38

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top