Top posting users this month
No user

Cykotic *4

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedCykotic *4

by Cykotic Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:26 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: I'm unable to provide this because I am permabanned. The name of the account was "Cykotic" though.

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: The main one I used was "Daku Enjeru".

3. How long have you played PB2? If my memory serves me correctly, I'd say roughly since 2014 as a guest.

4a. Kills Count: N/A

4b. Deaths Count:N/A

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No, I am not.

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?: I believe that it was only Itami and The Unwanted.

6b. Why did you join those clans?: I joined Itami because Reboot was a friend of mine and wanted me to help bring Itami into a better state, so I tried to help. I created the Unwanted because I was looking to run my own clan at the time.

7. Why did you leave GeNo? In order to join Itami and help a friend.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? GeNo is home to me. I put a lot of time, energy, and effort into this clan, and if I'm going be in a clan, why not join the one that I know and love? GeNo is a great clan with great people. I want to be apart of that again.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?: Help maintain the chat, provide insight and perspective in important matters, and I can help with diplomatic affairs. That's all I really can do because of my permaban.

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?: Good Behavior- I was very active, I provided many ideas to GeNo, and I'm pretty level headed. Bad Behavior- I used to argue with Kill4Ever a lot, and I also always felt like people were targeting me.

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Illinois, USA.

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Cyko#1565

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Every day.

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?: If I were you guys, I'd look at the history I have with this clan. I was active on forums (that may be a little different now), I rose to Prestige very quickly, and I provided manu suggestions/ideas to improve the clan. All this shows that I'm capable of being a good addition to the team. I hear that there is a lot of stuff going on with GeNo, and I could probably be able to help, so that's what I want to do. Help you guys in anyway possible.

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, I have not. And I can't be.

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I do.

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member.

18. Extra comments/questions:
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

IGN : Dāku Enjeru
Points* : 406

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Cykotic *4

by Red X Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 am

Questioning Phase Begins
Red X
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -38

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:38 am

Nice app, but can you tell me why you got perma banned off pb2? Good luck!, Also I c that ur on a PCL team, you don't participate?
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by Narcosis Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:42 am

About Q10 you were supposed to desribe "good behaviour and bad behaviour" (what you see as good or bad one) not tell us your issues or things you improved. Please describe it once again by giving us more specifics and the way you see it on a random person.

About questions:
- why now? You been there for some time.

- what caused you to apply?

- are you going to argue if someone pisses you off?

- what you think of members you had issues with?

- what u were banned for on pb2?
Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

IGN : Vaa
Points* : 367

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:57 am

Your app is nice and its good to see you reapply. And also you can't apply for a member because of you not meeting the requirements to be one.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:00 am

We had a rough time during one of your applications after that incident you were involved. It's been such a long time, and you have just came from inactivity, for a fresh start I am assuming. I don't think anything will go wrong if we have you, an old mate, a Prestige back again.

I just want to know 2 things, GeNo's perspective has changed towards to inactivity a bit since you were gone. There goes my first question, what will you do if something goes bad on your life? Going inactive while staying in the clan or, resigning?

My second question is, will you get yourself involved to IP log and illegal stuff again? Some people from old era probably have doubts about this.

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:29 am

1. "Nice app, but can you tell me why you got perma banned off pb2? Good luck!, Also I c that ur on a PCL team, you don't participate?"
-I was permabanned because I was tricked into sending an IP logger to the PB2 staff memeber Wasted Time. I wasn't aware that it was an IP logger when I sent it, though. And I do participate in PCL. I was the GM of Cykosis, but I recently gave the team to Matt because I'll be joining PCL Council next season.

2. "About Q10 you were supposed to desribe "good behaviour and bad behaviour" (what you see as good or bad one) not tell us your issues or things you improved. Please describe it once again by giving us more specifics and the way you see it on a random person.
- I apologize. I misunderstood the question. Well good behavior is showing respect to all, avoiding trouble/arguments with other people, and abiding by the rules set in the chat."
About questions:
- why now? You been there for some time.
a. I'm not sure what you mean by this.
- what caused you to apply?
a. A few old GeNo friends of mine have suggested that I reapply. Tburn mentioned it first, then Tugz just did last night. I thought I'd give it a shot.
- are you going to argue if someone pisses you off?
a. No, I will not.

- what you think of members you had issues with?
a. The only members I've jad an issue with is Panik and Kill4Ever. Kill is inactive now and Panik and I have limited contact with each other.
- what u were banned for on pb2?
a. Answered it already.

3. " We had a rough time during one of your applications after that incident you were involved. It's been such a long time, and you have just came from inactivity, for a fresh start I am assuming. I don't think anything will go wrong if we have you, an old mate, a Prestige back again.

I just want to know 2 things, GeNo's perspective has changed towards to inactivity a bit since you were gone. There goes my first question, what will you do if something goes bad on your life? Going inactive while staying in the clan or, resigning?

-If it becomes too hard for me to manage both irl and GeNo, I will resign rather than go inactive while still a member.

My second question is, will you get yourself involved to IP log and illegal stuff again? Some people from old era probably have doubts about this."

-No. I'm more aware of what I'm doing now.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Cykotic wrote:1. "Nice app, but can you tell me why you got perma banned off pb2? Good luck!, Also I c that ur on a PCL team, you don't participate?"
-I was permabanned because I was tricked into sending an IP logger to the PB2 staff memeber Wasted Time. I wasn't aware that it was an IP logger when I sent it, though. And I do participate in PCL. I was the GM of Cykosis, but I recently gave the team to Matt because I'll be joining PCL Council next season.

Why don't you do that thing where you go on forums and write a letter and tell em about it, Why not tell them you weren't aware.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Glad you're applying back. Good luck.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 am

"Why don't you do that thing where you go on forums and write a letter and tell em about it, Why not tell them you weren't aware."

-Tried that. They denied my appeal over bs reasons.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 am

Do you know if you will be allowed back for Pb2.5? It be nice to see you not get left out of the clan when we do clan events for Pb2.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:31 am

Cykotic wrote:
"Why don't you do that thing where you go on forums and write a letter and tell em about it, Why not tell them you weren't aware."

-Tried that. They denied my appeal over bs reasons.

What "bs reasons"?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:10 pm

"Do you know if you will be allowed back for Pb2.5? It be nice to see you not get left out of the clan when we do clan events for Pb2."

-Yes, I do believe I will be unbanned for pb2.5.

"What 'bs reasons'?"

-Wasted Time denied it despite evidence I provided showing that I was unaware of what it was because I "didn't wait 24 hours". I can try to search for the pms but I don't know WT discord name.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Euro Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

So that be the reason your banned but why was you banned in the first place?
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:56 pm

"So that be the reason your banned but why was you banned in the first place?"

-I was banned for being tricked into IP logging.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Euro Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 pm

explain being tricked into IP logging, like did you send IP logs or what?
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 pm

"explain being tricked into IP logging, like did you send IP logs or what?"

-Blackbird told me to send the link to WT. It said "prntscr" so I thought it was legit. But when WT responded, I questioned Blackbird but he went offline. Would you like a screenshot?
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Did you read the minimum requirements to join?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Uh... I think this is going to get denied unfortunately, because in the Minimum Requirements page, it says you should apply for Unofficial if you're banned in PB2...

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Cykotic wrote:"explain being tricked into IP logging, like did you send IP logs or what?"

-Blackbird told me to send the link to WT. It said "prntscr" so I thought it was legit. But when WT responded, I questioned Blackbird but he went offline. Would you like a screenshot?

Don't be gullable by black bird he is always up to no good. Thats your first mistake, never trust links that look weird.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top