No user

Sc0rpi0n #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedSc0rpi0n #1

by รςỖŕקเỖη Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 username: Sc0rpi0n_

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames: No, I do not have any other accounts other than this pb2 account.

3. How long have you played PB2?: For about 4 months now

4. Kills count: 6,483

5. Deaths count: 5,540

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7a. What clans have you been in before?: Itami, YrN

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: No, I do not remember the date I joined YrN, but i remember the day I left Itami which was 2/25/17.

8. Why did you join those clans?: I chose to join these clans to contribute and help.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: No, but I have DACr4zyKilla as a friend.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wish to join GeNo to help your clan and contribute to it and make it great.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: By being active, friendly, and promoting GeNo, for example, giving GeNo shoutouts, or telling people in real life.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player is honest, isn't selfish, and never gives up at the task at hand. A bad player is greedy and does not help out other players and is offensive.

13. Current country/state of residence: Florida, USA

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Active.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: USA, California.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, i have not been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes i will handle this responsibility well and be utmost truthful to it, and remain honest.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any: I do not have any other Extra comments or questions, Thank You Smile but i wish to know the discord chat since i do have discord. Smile
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

IGN : รςỖŕקเỖη
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Sc0rpi0n #1

by รςỖŕקเỖη Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 pm

I should'nt have applied to GeNo, as I wont get accepted. End of discussion, i quit, and i apologized to you wannabe and i meant it. You should acknowledge it at least, and not ignore me when im not playing or trolling you. No apps no more.

รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Good.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:22 am

Application voided

if you havent realized already, you wont necessarily have your apology accepted whenever you apologize to someone. regardless of whether you genuinely feel sorry for your actions or not, people will believe what they want to, and to insist that they must accept your apology is a flawed way of thinking.

you may reapply in a week, 11th March, 2017.

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum