Top posting users this month
No user

Sc0rpi0n #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedSc0rpi0n #1

by รςỖŕקเỖη Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:33 pm

1. PB2 username: Sc0rpi0n_

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames: No, I do not have any other accounts other than this pb2 account.

3. How long have you played PB2?: For about 4 months now

4. Kills count: 6,483

5. Deaths count: 5,540

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7a. What clans have you been in before?: Itami, YrN

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: No, I do not remember the date I joined YrN, but i remember the day I left Itami which was 2/25/17.

8. Why did you join those clans?: I chose to join these clans to contribute and help.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: No, but I have DACr4zyKilla as a friend.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wish to join GeNo to help your clan and contribute to it and make it great.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: By being active, friendly, and promoting GeNo, for example, giving GeNo shoutouts, or telling people in real life.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player is honest, isn't selfish, and never gives up at the task at hand. A bad player is greedy and does not help out other players and is offensive.

13. Current country/state of residence: Florida, USA

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Active.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: USA, California.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, i have not been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes i will handle this responsibility well and be utmost truthful to it, and remain honest.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any: I do not have any other Extra comments or questions, Thank You Smile but i wish to know the discord chat since i do have discord. Smile
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

IGN : รςỖŕקเỖη
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Sc0rpi0n #1

by Narcosis Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:02 pm

So you decided to leave itami and 2 days after join a next clan?

The fact you're bold enough to lie about how "friendly" you are just make me laugh.

You did get clearly kicked at least once from itami cuz your behaviour was even too bad for them.

The fact you've insulted my family, my life, willing me death and promised to "fuck me up" should get you insta deny.

Before you say anything I will just say in a nutshell what happened:

First of all when you joined I was telling you that I'm arthur and you did take it for real. When people realised you did they call me "troll" and told you to don't get too serious anything I say.

Then when I had to think of new joke I've changed my name (only in neph chat so everyone could see it's me "Wannabe") and my profile picture to yours. You alredy knew I'm a troll cuz thing about arthur happened 5 minutes before that fact. All I did was saying I love painn and when they asked me if I'm gay I said: yes. They knew it was a joke so they started to laughing. You also knew it was a joke but you're just bad tempered. You did have to get such a butthurt and start with pming me. So here's some evidences of "how friendly you are":

- http://prntscr.com/ee7gil

- http://prntscr.com/ee7gmh

- http://prntscr.com/ee7grz

- http://prntscr.com/ee7gw0

- http://prntscr.com/ee7h1h

- http://prntscr.com/ee7h79

- http://prntscr.com/ee7haz

- http://prntscr.com/ee7hfp

- http://prntscr.com/ee7hio

- http://prntscr.com/ee7hmm

- http://prntscr.com/ee7hqh

- http://prntscr.com/ee7hu6

After everything you're lucky I decided to not report you (because of the fact you're still a kid) but if you seriously think someone will allow such a immature person to a clan that mostly cares about behaviour then you're wrong.

I do realise I shouldn't make this kind of jokes too often but neph chat allows this and the fact people here mostly roast other af (while I was getting easy on you)

What if someone else in GeNo would joke about you? You would wish him death because of the fact he did say something that you didn't like? You could just tell me to stop ask me or just say: "I don't like the way you act could you stop then?". You think I wouldn't listen? But looks like you choosed to came up with things that everywhere are banable and might cause your family a lot of problems (actions like this can be reported to police). So you're lucky I decided to not do that but don't lie at least under your application about "how friendly you are".

Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

IGN : Vaa
Points* : 367

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm

What did you contribute to YrN and Itami and what do you plan to contribute to GeNo?

Also, we don't support nuking clans.

Spoiler:
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Crumbz Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 am

You should added me I was the one who convinced you to join

Herro. Decent application but you need to elaborate. Otherwise good luck.
Crumbz
Crumbz
Non-Member

IGN : Faker
Points* : 90

Back to top Go down

by Domino Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 am

Elaborate more into Question 8,10,11,14. Saying that you are active doesn't clearly state anything since "active" is relative. How many hours are you able to spend for GeNo a day? What about questioning other applicants' applications? To me it does not look like you're joining us to "contribute something" if the application was done in 2 minutes.

Oh and,if you didn't realize it yet, we do not need any promotion or "shoutouts from you" also due to the fact that you are acting very immature and are most likely a kid. So if there is something to contribute except insulting, immaturity and lack of effort, what would it be?

Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Wannabe this is in response set to you. Wannabe you started provoking me in nephillim chat, not in yrn or itami and you even impersonated me and I told you to stop, you would'nt. You thought it was a joke, but its not. You made me look gay in neph and outside of neph, because you decided to impersonate me and started to copy my image and name. I told you to stop and you threatened to ddos me if i didnt leave neph chat but that didnt matter. You were joking but impersonating someone and damaging their reputation isnt funny. And why troll? are you serious? Tbh i didnt think it was funny and i never did shit to you. All you did was just mess around with me, and why was i mad?
because when i started talking to everyone else they called me gay and wouldnt believe me. If its a joke, sure, i forgive you. But the reason you dont call me friendly is because you provoked me and i dont like people messing around like that. Thats in the past and i forgive you but i dislike people that mess around like that. I have to be honest wannabe. I actually even i admit im a dumbass, because no one even told me youre a troll. I didnt even know you. I raged on you because all the stuff itami put me through; i.e. Panik, etc. That is why but im sorry if you were actually trolling, because i dont impersonate people.

Also thank you wannabe, for not reporting me, true i am still a kid, 15 but tbh i forgot about it and im sorry and the only reason i "death wished" you is because back in yrn and itami i took in bullshit from eveyone i was tired of it. You know it too. Im sorry fr, and if you dont want to forgive me, fine. I want you to know that i am only sorry if you were joking around, seriously. I didnt think it was a joke.

Spratt this response is set to you, Sure, im a kid,15? Im still a kid right? Spratt you need to know the both sides of this situation, as i did not start with wannabe in the first place. Spratt you call me immature because of the insults i used against wannabe because hes a member? Is that why? Well, let me tell you something, i have gone through worse. I've changed after this incident and i wont be participating in no roast battles. I go to school Spratt btw, so i might get 2 hours a day or more on weekdays, I might as well help with the website. Or maybe with helping others with their apps.

Last edited by CaptainSolo on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posts Merged x2)
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Crumbz Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 pm

*Clears Throat* Ahm, You just triple posted. Please refrain from doing that because ehm.. Just don't do it please. Also could you answer these questions please?

What else could you contribute since Spratt just mentioned 2 things that are not very fit for contributing.

รςỖŕקเỖη wrote:Wannabe this is in response set to you. Wannabe you started provoking me in nephillim chat, not in yrn or itami and you even impersonated me and I told you to stop, you would'nt. You thought it was a joke, but its not. You made me look gay in neph and outside of neph, because you decided to impersonate me and started to copy my image and name. I told you to stop and you threatened to ddos me if i didnt leave neph chat but that didnt matter. You were joking but impersonating someone and damaging their reputation isnt funny. And why troll? are you serious? Tbh i didnt think it was funny and i never did shit to you. All you did was just mess around with me, and why was i mad?
because when i started talking to everyone else they called me gay and wouldnt believe me. If its a joke, sure, i forgive you. But the reason you dont call me friendly is because you provoked me and i dont like people messing around like that. Thats in the past and i forgive you but i dislike people that mess around like that. I have to be honest wannabe. I actually even i admit im a dumbass, because no one even told me youre a troll. I didnt even know you. I raged on you because all the stuff itami put me through; i.e. Panik, etc. That is why but im sorry if you were actually trolling, because i dont impersonate people.
Do you have respect for someone and really forgive someone even if they had rude actions? (I'm not saying you did rude actions vaa please dont hurt me and steal my cookies)

Otherwise good luck. have fun.
Crumbz
Crumbz
Non-Member

IGN : Faker
Points* : 90

Back to top Go down

by Domino Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

Calm down. I did not talk about your age when I called you a kid. I was referring to your mental state that you are,or atleast were, in(at least in my opinion). Sure, I would "love" to know about both sides, but as you can see I'm only judging you by the facts given to me.

After all you did not elaborate into the questions that I wanted you to improve. In my eyes you got pretty tied up with the VVannabe issue. Could you focus more on the actual app improvement instead of justifying yourself and turning this app into a large useless discussion?
Las but not least, we do not need help with the website since I'm able to fix anything that's required. But of course we do recognize suggestions. Those aren't something to contribute either. You answered my question "helping applicants" very decent. I hope you're being serious with that. I suggest you to focus on the app and Not on member-related issues since you can do that chit chat with them over PM.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

Avoid triple posting.
Write everything you want in one post.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Based on Vannabe showing evidence of you not being "friendly" as you claim, It shows you lied on your application, show that you could be dishonest to the clan, and that you might've lied on other questions.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Alright trump, but you dont know me and i dont know you, so just because you see his evidence of me being "nice" dosent mean im like that. Plus you were never even there. I dont want to talk about this no more as it is over, and ill start focusing more on my app.Spratt if theres nothing I can help with GeNo- then why even tell me? If I'm useless?
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Narcosis Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 pm

I don't get a point of your logic tbh... You just said that evidences are not enough to prove your attitude is immature and you're bad tempered when it goes to such a shitty things that no one would take serious? I could understand this if this would be word against word but I got evidences posted under your app and your argument is "You don't know me"?

You're right "we don't know you" butt the evidences shows you in a bad light and everything you can say against it is "You don't know me"? Yeah I'm pretty sure part of this clan don't know you and don't want to in future since it's way too risky to give a chance to person that shows her real personality to some random people.

Also the fact you did apologize could be nice if you would do that BEFORE you did apply to GeNo and BEFORE I did post those screens. This clearly shows you just apologize because of the fact "we might let you in". I don't know how others think but for now you're not doing well and there's so much dirt against your attitude.

The last one thing is your answers on people comments seems to be not reflected. That's the first time I feel like applicant cares less about his application than members that allows him to get into the clan. You should work harder.
Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:49 pm

รςỖŕקเỖη wrote:Alright trump, but you dont know me and i dont know you, so just because you see his evidence of me being "nice" dosent mean im like that. Plus you were never even there. I dont want to talk about this no more as it is over, and ill start focusing more on my app.Spratt if theres nothing I can help with GeNo- then why even tell me? If I'm useless?
I wouldn't know what you're like, which is why I take the evidence/opinion of my fellow clan members. Why are you already discarding this? You should be able to disclaim something as simple as this if you're not "like that".
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Wannabe its not my argument. Its a statement. Tbh I dont know you. There's no argument because GeNo will never accept me, so then why would i make this app? Sure i had a chance, but no offense, wannabe, but you took my chance down. with evidence. I have tbh, u did a good job and presenting it will. I look forward to being friends with you, and if you say im not changing, sure, but then why would i be say sorry to you if its too late? I really mean it wannabe that im sorry, but im not just writing this because i want to think GeNo that i can get in and accepted, but the sad thing is i wont. So the only reason i typed this is because i feel genuinely sorry to you wannabe, and im thanking you. I look forward to you, and last words, im sorry. I was a dumbass for not realizing you were trolling me back then, tbh, but it dosent matter. It dosen't matter if i become a pro at pb2, or if i become the best hacker, GeNo wont let me in. So, back to my point, im not writing this because i want to getin, its to apoligize, and why i didnt apoligize back then before making this app? 1. I was mad af and a dumbass, 2. I didnt know you were in GeNo, 3. I closed that DM in discord and deleted it. And i forgot about what happened without apoligizing and i was angered tbh, and im not mad at you now, and if you keep arguing against me whats the point? Im not getting in anyways so this isnt no argument. Its a statement. Why would i argue if ik im bullshit at arguing?

Last edited by รςỖŕקเỖη on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im not arguing, last words of being sorry to wannabe.)
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Scorpion, you will have questions and you have to answer others' questions
Spratt wrote:Elaborate more into Question 8,10,11,14. Saying that you are active doesn't clearly state anything since "active" is relative. How many hours are you able to spend for GeNo a day? What about questioning other applicants' applications? To me it does not look like you're joining us to "contribute something" if the application was done in 2 minutes.

Oh and,if you didn't realize it yet, we do not need any promotion or "shoutouts from you" also due to the fact that you are acting very immature and are most likely a kid. So if there is something to contribute except insulting, immaturity and lack of effort, what would it be?

Normal Question: Do you truly think you can handle and know what it takes to be one of GeNo members?

Questions from Hell: As seeing how you and wannabe are deeply conflicted, I believe the argument between you and him/her (idk) are already devastating to your app, the question is this - Why did you apply for GeNo two days after you left Itami? Does this not implicate with the character that you have listed with yourself on the app? Or perhaps answer Spratt's questions already before answering my questions.

Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Spratt: I will elaborate,

8. I chose this clan since it has been thriving and i would like to help by contributing by helping others with apps or making maps, or maybe protecting the forums? I am being honest.
10. I will help GeNo by having a positive attitude from now on, and controlling it, and protecting GeNo and not making GeNo look bad
11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: by maintaining a good attitude, not being dishonest, and honoring GeNo's name, be a good player, and not mess around. I could help by being respectful also, to members and non- members.
14. I will be Very active on forums and discord, every day, and while i am at it, i will maintain a good attitude.
Heres the elaboration Spratt, and now for you, Damnation, I believe i can truly handle and know what it takes to be a GeNo member as it is a very upright clan, and i will be respectful not only to this clan but to other clans, pb2, forums, and discord.
Questions from hell: Why did i apply to GeNo two days after i left itami? Well apparently, Itami got disbanded, so leaving does not really imply, although i did mention it in my app, i cannot correct that mistake, or else I wouldve been instantly denied.

รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Narcosis Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Don't say damn I'm conflicted with someone while I can't be mad at someone. I don't want any apologizes caused "be or not to be" (GeNo member ofc). Don't blame me for "devastating your application" cuz the only person you should blame it's you.

I think life should teach you to take responsibility for your past actions. By apologizing me now you're trying to avoid it. Also the fact you play on my feelings not gonna work. You can call me asshole or however you want but it's not like I have any problem with you. I'm just being realistic. Truthful to death. You might think I'm trying to cause any problems but the fact is if you wouldn't act as you did in past and then state something different under your app... I would never state such a critical things against you. You need to see the difference between attack and defense.

Bad thing about you is you shouldn't try to play on my emotions. If you seriously think that such a neutral (you might think cold) person as me believe in everything what you say without making any conclusions caused your past actions then you're wrong. If you would like to apologize me you had about month to do that (look at the date of conversation) also the fact you went with such a rage... That's a big no. There's also one thing:

- We don't have any contact with you on discord

- You didn't show any actions to us to change our or at least mine opinion

- You didn't pm me to apologize/ask for invite (you had to apologize in public and then call it "disinterested")

Tbh you already lost a lot in my eyes. You should think before you say anything. GeNo never had and never will good mindset to such a BAD TEMPERED people like you.
Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 pm

This application by the look of these reply From vaa and maxy is terrible, you left Itami after 2 day s u went and applied to us? That's sad, how can we be sure you won't do that to us?
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:36 pm

How u can be sure? Because im tired of leaving clans. If GeNo falls apart, and even if everyone leaves i will keep it alive although everyone left. I want to actually stay loyal this time. Not going to accept invites to other clans, if i cant get in GeNo, i wont try to join any other clans, period. I'm being honest.
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by รςỖŕקเỖη Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 pm

I should'nt have applied to GeNo, as I wont get accepted. End of discussion, i quit, and i apologized to you wannabe and i meant it. You should acknowledge it at least, and not ignore me when im not playing or trolling you. No apps no more.
รςỖŕקเỖη
รςỖŕקเỖη
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top