JDC55 *2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedJDC55 *2

by JDC55 Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 username: JDC5

2. PB2 profile link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC5&id=1321970

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links:
SnipeE: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=SnipeE&id=1326644
Cisc: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cisc&id=1331680
JDC55: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=JDC55&id=1282821
StainZ: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=StainZ&id=1329990
LHexTic: Lost In Data Base
Pb2Jordy: Lost In Data Base
Bizzare
The Rest I forgot

4. How long have you played PB2? Almost 3 years.

5a. Kills count: 3,132

5b. Deaths count: 2,253

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No

7. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?: YrN

8. Why did you join those clans?: I thought YrN would be a fresh start for me, but it died down.

9. Why did you leave GeNo?: Back then I was going through a tough time, moving away from friends, and having real tough anxiety. I kept feeling experiences of my death and thinking about my embarrassing past, and started trying to be more fun, and perverted which was never meant to harm anyone. And GeNo members took it personal and started bullying me and pointing fingers towards me.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?: To be honest, GeNo was my real home until people like Panik came around. I notice I still have my real friends here and people that I hurt over the year of me being in GeNo. I feel like my old self. My [GeNo] self. I'm truly tired of acting ignorant and taking my stress and anger out on the community. I wanna feel at home again, with my real friends, and my real friends has always been here.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?: At this point, I really wanna make it up to you guys and be really active on the forums. Checking Applications, replying to Optional post etc... There isn't much I could do. But I hope to gain you guy's trust again.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?: As in good behavior, I was more mature. As a Prestige I did what I needed to moderate the chat and forums. I was more respectful towards others and staying out of pointless arguments. As for Bad behavior, at the end of my term serving GeNo, I did a lot of bad, and I can admit. I wrongly went to BoZ's forums and made a troll application.My personality changed quite a lot and started taking personal anger out on Members and the community. I called Spyder names after she told me she didn't like me. And last, I left you guys.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence:

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I will be really active. Just to make it up to you guys.

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?: I'm not going to say you need me or anything, but I feel there will be a certain amount of people willing to talk to me. There have been some in the past, but I was too much of an idiot to listen. I disrespected and insulted Spirit, and have no way to apologize to him since he blocked me after the incident with the BoZ beef. I wanna speed the application process up and help you guys get 1 more active voter. I wanna make suggestion topics.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I do

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Points* : 564

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: JDC55 *2

by Euro Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:20 am

JDC55 wrote:

What Changed Me

This isn't for anyone to be feeling sorry for me. If you don't read this, then you won't understand me, and you won't know why I did the stuff I did.

As a Prestige Member I was mature. I had nothing to worry about, until I gained Anxiety. Personal things got to mind, and I watched things that I probably shouldn't have ever watched. I made dumb mistakes and filled my mind with stuff that made me stay up all night. I had no sleep. I thought of things so scary, I started becoming afraid of sleeping in the dark, so I stayed up until 7, so the sun could come up. I was moving away from my friends. I felt non-stop experiences that were so painful to think about. I was unhappy with myself for making these mistakes. This is the part where I lose my maturity and started trying to lighten myself with being, more fun and perverted. I said some nasty stuff to Spyder. I started being more open to people. And people started to hate me because of it. I started getting made fun of and bullied by GeNo members and outsiders. Direcly Panik and Cyko. Thats when I left GeNo. I still had love for GeNo. So much love that I put GeNo 1st on the Top 3 Clans list. People in BoZ then started bashing me with mean hurtful comments, Stryde put a fake quote of me on their website. Then I was known for being a BoZ hater which I wasn't. So everywhere I went, people started arguments with me, destined to pick fights with me. I had issues. I started to get angry. Thats when I started to just be rude towards everyone. That's when I started being immature. Mainly cause everyone despised me.

Nuking PCL/Threats

Kingman accidentally gave me his Discord account in a screenshot. I logged in once, but that was it until things got bad with me and the PCL Community. Lots of people made fun of me because my age. So I logged into Kingmans account and Nuked PCL. Me and Kill4Ever weren't on good terms, I msged him saying GeNo chat was next. Which was just to scare him. Same with Itami. I was angry at everyone.

But none of that is an excuse for what I did. Though I was going through a tough time, I still shouldn't have done any of that. But after my break, I feel like I have changed. I feel like a better person.

NOTE:

A long while ago, I was getting better, and I told everyone, that one day, I would forreal apply to GeNo one day. And someone told me to do it. So I felt confident of myself. This was never to copy anyone. Or get back at anyone. Anyone who I don't like, I've separated myself with. Including Painn.

I clearly changed you when I left PB2 for a bit dafuqqq

Euro
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:24 am

K2Shape wrote:
JDC55 wrote:
Q1: There was many mistakes. But my biggest mistake was Nuking PCL Chat and threatening to do the same to GeNo , because I knew I wasn't going to do it. and I broke GeNo's trust.I had love for GeNo and that was the real only time that I felt hostile towards GeNo. Which was for some stupid members that made fun of me.

Q2: I really don't have a way to prove to you guys I've changed, but I've noticed myself treating others differently in some chats. Ask anybody I've talked to today, I've been pretty friendly to everyone.

Q3: GeNo has always been my home. When I joined GeNo, my true friends followed me here, making it more of a home when I left BoZ, then I made new friends, and I've always wanted to come back to GeNo.  I know that GeNo is the only Clan that I'm able to take serious with. And I miss all that.

The only way I can prove to you I've changed, is if you see me daily now. I've been more happy than ever. I've been cooperating with everyone lately, and I feel mature again. I even apologized to Painn and left him. And Panik being in this clan isn't going to stop me from applying. Panik doesn't like me and didn't like me from the start, but I know he has changed too. And if I don't mess with him, he won't mess with me.
Note : I already state myself I hate it when people add stupid additional details that hinders my eyesight from seeing the objective. Those marked in red was really not needed.
If you stated your objective clearly, then obviously people themselves will know how you really feel.

Q1 -= I asked for In general/overall. Not for a specific one.

Q1-1 -= was not answered. Or either you answered it indirectly, re-answer it again.

Q2 and Q2-1 += pretty fine.

Q3 -= But look at your app now. Not much people takes you seriously, and not much of your true friends are here. If I was you, I honestly wouldn't call this a home myself, neither would I want to come to here.

Q4 and Q4-1 -= Not answered

How can you say I don't have any friends here? I don't know you neither do you know me. Not being rude, but you don't know exactly who my friends are, so how can you, someone I've never talked to in my life, say I don't have any friends here. I'm not going to sit here and let you tell me I don't have friends here, just because you don't want me in GeNo.

And yes forgot to answer Question 4.
Q4: Like I said in my application, I will be active on forums when needed, with new applications, and I will bring my all with my opinions if needed. As a member, there isn't much you can actually contribute. But I'll say this, I am an editor, I design logos, and edit Montages. I'm rather good at them. And I've stated that in my first real application here. And I was accepted. What more do you want me to say, as far as contributing?

And as far as Q1 Goes, I already answered.
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 am

JDC55 wrote:How can you say I don't have any friends here? I don't know you neither do you know me. Not being rude, but you don't know exactly who my friends are, so how can you, someone I've never talked to in my life, say I don't have any friends here. I'm not going to sit here and let you tell me I don't have friends here, just because you don't want me in GeNo.

And yes forgot to answer Question 4.
Q4: Like I said in my application, I will be active on forums when needed, with new applications, and I will bring my all with my opinions if needed. As a member, there isn't much you can actually contribute. But I'll say this, I am an editor, I design logos, and edit Montages. I'm rather good at them. And I've stated that in my first real application here. And I was accepted. What more do you want me to say, as far as contributing?

And as far as Q1 Goes, I already answered.
So far your app's condition tell me that. Sorry, I prefer to believe by true facts that are obviously right in front of me. Thats how society judges you, and I am following it.

Can you re-state your Q1? Like I said I really hate wordy and useless details cause I can't see the objective.

Back to top Go down

by Narcosis Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 am

Basing on your answers...

- You're still bad tempered ( http://prntscr.com/edjmyk ) You just try to hide it till you won't get accepted (waste of time)

- This bs about how you couldn't sleep at night tired me (You had school so maybe you couldn't sleep but just once and this would be caused by emotions after nuking pcl)

- if you seriously think problem with sleeping is a problem then you should see how much you did hurt others that didn't even deserve this

Questions from hell:

- Let's speculate you get accepted.. What are you going to do now?

- What if you would get prestige? Would you try to hunt down people that bullied you?

- if someone would bullied you in GeNo then what would you do?

- Why didn't you apologize people you did hurt before applying to GeNo? Cuz ur too lazy? Let me go straight: cuz you think you say "sorry" here and everything is going to be fine?

- How would you work off things that caused problems to GeNo?
Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

IGN : Vaa
Points* : 367

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:25 am

I don't need to point out something vital I discovered, because you're getting negative feedback anyways.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Despite everything that you say, it's all just words to me. We tend to be lenient and forgiving in order to give people the chance to do better with themselves in a safer and fun environment, but I can't bring myself to it with you. I haven't seen any actual change with you anywhere except here, and because of that your words hold no meaning. If you would like, there's always the option of creating a ban appeal in order to see us more often.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:33 pm

JDC55 *2 - Page 2 Jdc310

You say you "love" GeNo and that you have friends here but everything you've done suggests the exact opposite. Hypocrites are not welcome here.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 pm

You lost all respect from me after you nuked PCL Chat. Your application was very good, but I don't believe any of it. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw you change.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:51 pm

VVannabe wrote:Basing on your answers...

- You're still bad tempered ( http://prntscr.com/edjmyk ) You just try to hide it till you won't get accepted (waste of time)

- This bs about how you couldn't sleep at night tired me (You had school so maybe you couldn't sleep but just once and this would be caused by emotions after nuking pcl)

- if you seriously think problem with sleeping is a problem then you should see how much you did hurt others that didn't even deserve this

Questions from hell:

- Let's speculate you get accepted.. What are you going to do now?

- What if you would get prestige? Would you try to hunt down people that bullied you?

- if someone would bullied you in GeNo then what would you do?

- Why didn't you apologize people you did hurt before applying to GeNo? Cuz ur too lazy? Let me go straight: cuz you think you say "sorry" here and everything is going to be fine?

- How would you work off things that caused problems to GeNo?

That's really not bad tempered and not meant to be. If someone is pointing out false accusations to clearly not have me in the Clan, as an Applicant, I am not just going to take it. I wan't to be accepted, and I can't if someone is putting false things on me and I just take it. I guess that clearly shows here that as an applicant, I'm clearly not allowed to defend myself without being called "Bad Tempered."

The sleeping thing had nothing to do with Nuking PCL Chat. But not sleeping can have an affect on yourself. I don't know if not getting sleep affected me or not, but it did take a toll on me.

Q1: What can I do? Like I said before, do as what a Clan Member is suppose to do. Help out with the Applications, post opinions on members wall, Vote, Hangout with you guys in the chat etc.. The same as what I was doing before I left GeNo.

Q2: I really don't want Prestige, and I'm not getting Prestige anytime soon. And I don't know how exactly I would be a threat to someone as a Prestige. I don't need revenge over anyone. Certainly I don't want it. It won't prove nothing at this point.

Q3: I would just tell a Prestige. Other than that I wouldn't do anything. I've dealt with these kind of situations, before I just didn't care to ignore or tell anyone else. But now I do.

Q4: Your assumption is that I actually have access to GeNo members. Any GeNo member I was wrong to in the past, has either blocked me, or we don't share the same chats. I tried to join PCL Chat yesterday but I was banned. I was going to apologize. And Kill4Ever, I don't know if I should apologize to him either. We were good friends, until he started taking sides with people I argued with. But that's the past. If he wants to make things right with me, its his job to apologize. Although apologizing to anyone won't prove to no one that I've changed, nor does it take back any of the stupid things I've done.

There aren't really any problems with GeNo and me other than the fact I threatened to Nuke GeNo. Other than that, I really don't think I've done anything GeNo physically. I've took up for GeNo so much. Arguments, etc... I've never had real hatred towards GeNo. That threat, wasn't me. I was angry. And it took over my mind.

Donald Trump wrote:You lost all respect from me after you nuked PCL Chat. Your application was very good, but I don't believe any of it. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw you change.

You haven't saw me since I nuked PCL Chat. So you wouldn't know if I changed at all. You wouldn't let me show. Instead you kept banning me from PCL Chat. How do you expect for me to show you I changed when you just keep banning me? I don't understand how things work here now.

Ƈσℓυмвιηє wrote:
Enlarge this image

You say you "love" GeNo and that you have friends here but everything you've done suggests the exact opposite. Hypocrites are not welcome here.

That in all honesty was a joke. That wasn't meant to blame the whole GeNo. It was only one guy. Which I should have pointed out :/ But I like how you didn't screenshot what I said before.. Yet you screenshotted false evidence to have me denied and not the full thing. Yea.. I'm not going to call you bias though. I can understand since you don't like me.

Tugz wrote:
Despite everything that you say, it's all just words to me. We tend to be lenient and forgiving in order to give people the chance to do better with themselves in a safer and fun environment, but I can't bring myself to it with you. I haven't seen any actual change with you anywhere except here, and because of that your words hold no meaning. If you would like, there's always the option of creating a ban appeal in order to see us more often.

Sure.
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Euro Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm

you say GeNo changed.

you don't think you changed any bit?

i've heard about you, its crazy I never knew you had that much in you.

what made you decide to reapply anyways after being banned by Tugz plenty of time... are you just here so u get access to GeNoi chat and nuke it?

im done talking, you better start answering these question ASAP or its AUTOMATIC DENAIL failure to answer questions.

GL you'll need it Evil or Very Mad
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Fasho wrote:you say GeNo changed.

you don't think you changed any bit?

i've heard about you, its crazy I never knew you had that much in you.

what made you decide to reapply anyways after being banned by Tugz plenty of time... are you just here so u get access to GeNoi chat and nuke it?

im done talking, you better start answering these question ASAP or its AUTOMATIC DENAIL failure to answer questions.

GL you'll need it Evil or Very Mad  

God. I just said it was a joke. I know I've changed. I've said it plenty of times. I don't know what it's going to take for you to listen. I've already answered all these questions. Being a member of GeNo won't help me nuke GeNo chat. And I know if I get accepted, I won't be a prestige. I won't even take the prestige position. You asked me why I reapplied. Why don't you go look for that. Cause I answered that question many times before. Btw, its in my application. :/
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Euro Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:44 pm

JDC55 wrote:
10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?: To be honest, GeNo was my real home until people like Panik came around. I notice I still have my real friends here and people that I hurt over the year of me being in GeNo. I feel like my old self. My [GeNo] self. I'm truly tired of acting ignorant and taking my stress and anger out on the community. I wanna feel at home again, with my real friends, and my real friends has always been here.

I've looked at your app, since u wanted to get smart, people like Panik and Panik are in the clan so, idk what to tell you, yeah I know some members are gonna piss you off, but you cant let a person behide a screen get too you like that  Neutral cause now all that shit you did are really effecting if you can come back Home or not.
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:47 am

JDC, if you really want to prove it. It is quite simple yet very very hard method. I'll pm you the details if you like. Find me on discord @Damnation#3222.
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:51 am

Everyone here obviously has something against me. Hatred. I'd rather not join this clan. YrN would make a better home than GeNo as of now as they accept me for who I am and will give me a better chance. Void This App please. I'm done trying to please you people. You want me to prove to you I've changed so bad, yet you block me and won't unban me from your chat. Yep. Logic. Piece.
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 am

Application voided

i dont expect you to reapply so i wont be stating the date for you (you should know it anyways)

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum