Panik *1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedPanik *1

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Betts

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=betts

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: (I forgot the passwords to most of them so I'll list them all without links: Dom1nant, Panik, Lord Spade, Bl00d, Shaarp, Qu1et, and Green Lazer (vaporizerr959)

4. How long have you played PB2?: About 4 years now.

5a. Kills Count: 39,928

5b. Deaths Count: 34,825.

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans were you in after you left GeNo?: Violent Movement.

8. Why did you join those clans? I joined/created Violent Movement out of a stupid angry impulsive decision. I was angry about how I felt GeNo treated the whole scamming incident and used it as a valid reason to leave. I regretted the move almost instantaneously, but how I dealt with it is even more troubling. I tried to take a couple GeNo members with me to VM. Trust me, I see now how fucked up and dumb that was. I want to apologize specifically to Solo and Fitalion for badgering them repeatedly about joining me in VM. I'm very grateful that you guys said no everytime and it reminded me of how I used to be that loyal and I believe I still can be if given this opportunity to redeem myself.

9. Why did you leave GeNo?: I left GeNo again because of a very trivial reason, and I see that now. I had no business letting the scamming scandal affect me in the way that that it did. I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for all the damn resignations i made in the past couple months. I was dealing with some shit in my life and was venting the anger here trying to get negative attention for myself with the resignations. I apologize for that, I can guarantee at least for the resignations, that it won't happen again.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?: Very simple. This (in my opinion) is my PB2/community home. There is no other place I would rather be. As soon as I left GeNo to create VM, I realized the immediate void in my virtual life. I've spent a total (combined in two stints) a year and 2 months in GeNociDe. I have unbelievable memories of both the old and new generation GeNo, these are my grass roots. Sure I was in a couple other clans before joining GeNo the first time but i spent about a month total in all those clans combined. As soon as I got accepted into this family, I knew there was something different. The vibe, the members, the environment. They all screamed success, this family that Tugz, Damnation, and all the members are trying so hard to maintain right now is something special and deserves to be fought for. I felt like a bitch for leaving almost right away, but I didn't know how to express it. Instead I expressed it in a way that told everyone that I despised GeNo, which couldn't be further from the truth. I love it here. I love you guys. The skepticism that each one of you will have reading this application is completely warranted, all I ask for in return, is an open mind.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?: The last time I was in GeNo, i really made it a goal of mine to try and be as active if not the most active member on forums. I think I did a good job of maintaining that goal. I also wrote in my last app that I would become a better person, and would put the savageness behind me. That goal, didn't work out so well. I have another goal in my head. Anytime I'm feeling like I need to be a savage, I do it in the most joking way possible, If I can't do that, then I'll vent my savage towards my IRL friends via text (they're used to it), because as I've learned over time, there is no tone option on discord. Sometimes people can't tell whether I'm joking or not, that's something I've come to grips with and will try to the best of my ability to tone down.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?: I believed I displayed good behaviour through my work on forums and activeness on chat. I also believe I displayed it well when I helped Solo/Kosta and a couple others whom I forgot their names apply to GeNo when they had learned about the issues surrounding YRN. I like to hold that thought close to me because it helps me believe that I can be nice to people if I really truly tried. As for the bad behaviour, it's pretty obvious. Throwing out insults at people, being a savage to applicants, escalating arguments instead of DE-escalating them. And that's something that's a personal goal of mine this time should I get accepted. Helping to DE-escalate arguments before they turn really bad.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Everyday

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective): This seems like a trick question becomes it can make the applicant seem arrogant or cocky. However, my answer to you all would be this. I was one of the most active members of GeNo for a long time, I helped in every way I could to keep activity up when people weren't as active as they used to be. I've tried to implement many things, some of which did happen (trauma quiz, DOB blockade, stricter approach to questioning applications). I believe I can continue doing these things at a high level. I will also try to help in any way possible in GeNo expansion to other games (Me and Damnation had a good talk about this in PMs). I want to help GeNo reform. I want to be apart of the solution. Let me be the member I can be and give me the opportunity to grow as a person. There is nothing I want more then to be apart of GeNociDe again. I truly believe we're family, and while I did turn my back on family for a split second there, I know now how very wrong of me that was. I am deeply sorry, I mean every word that I've said. I ask of you, to be please accept this lost soul back into his home where he belongs. Let me right my wrong doings, let me continue to help make GeNo the pillar of this community. Let me be humble again for being given another chance. The choice is yours, I do hope I made a lasting impression with my family.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I do.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Panik *1

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:41 am

I said this already. I left GeNo because of the scamming scandal and the fact I didn't want to cancel another impulsive Resignation to look like an attention whore. I left VM because i realized my heart was with GeNo. Ask Nick, or even Maxy. Neither of them wanted Ram to be the server owner. Yes I asked for server ownership but I also said I'd be comfortable with either Nick or Maxy having it. Ask either of them if you don't believe me. I've already discussed the whole trying to take members countless times and I've strese this to multiple people in PMs that I made a massive mistake and I apologized to the people I tried to take with me.

Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

I don't deny saying all of that. I don't deny saying GeNo is dead. What I do say, however, is that I absolutely did NOT mean any of the words I said. I know that this is such an inadequate response to all of this, I'm sorry I don't have anything more. I've spent countless hours since last night PMing multiple people constantly telling them my side to all of this, I do hope that means something, all the effort I'm putting in to try and atleast somewhat clean my reputatation.

As for you Dwayne. I honestly don't know what to say. Just a week ago you said this to me in PM: Panik *1 - Page 2 Dwayne10

I thought we patched things up. I also apologized to you long ago about my actions. I toned it down with applicants, I wasn't the savage I used to be. I really did try. I'm trying now, if it doesn't work out, I'm telling all of GeNo this right, you may KICK ME out of GeNo the first I fuck up very badly. I don't need to be warned, if it's something severe, you may kick me outright. Just let me prove that third times a charm. Give me the chance to show myself.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:12 pm

So if you believe I've changed what's with these two posts? That screen is from just under a year ago. That's so old. Me and Spirit have maintained a great relationship.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 am

The majority of members here worry that your behavior will not change after being accepted. Similar to the many other times you were forgiven, you seem to revert to a type of destructive personality towards others. How can you ensure to us that, if you are accepted, you will respect the emotions of others, and refrain from stirring any forms of conflict/drama?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:21 am

You Rock My World wrote:Who cares about his attitude, he showed how unloyal he is and how he would leave the clan if people like Maxy leave it.

That was your last comment in any of the applications. If you have any extra info feel free to message a Prestige Member.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 am

Tugz wrote:The majority of members here worry that your behavior will not change after being accepted. Similar to the many other times you were forgiven, you seem to revert to a type of destructive personality towards others. How can you ensure to us that, if you are accepted, you will respect the emotions of others, and refrain from stirring any forms of conflict/drama?

Like I said in my app, I'll just log off discord and do something else for a while and then return once I'm relaxed.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:35 am

Voting Phase has commenced!
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Fitalion Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 pm

I have the feeling, that after this post.. Someone is gonna make me choke on a dinner plate, but well, I have to be honest, and give my opinion from my perspective, so let´s go down the checklist: Good app/ check, Nice explainations/ check, kept your cool during the questioning phase/ check, good re-addition to the team/ check.
and given my lack of experience here. This is how I feel about this: +1

Last edited by Fitalion on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fitalion
Fitalion
Non-Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 161

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Your app was really good, thats what we expected if you were to reapply, but i still cannot vote you. The app itself is good but your behavior and attitude is not, you got into violemt movement just to insult geno a bit and did some shit stuff here and there, therefore im staying neutral.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Crumbz Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm

+1 I know you deserve this when I read your app and even if you did some bullshit stuff I'll give you a chance you deserve.
Crumbz
Crumbz
Non-Member

IGN : Faker
Points* : 90

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 am

to be honest, i was not as opposed to you rejoining in my previous response because ive only heard the things youve done, and did not firsthand witness what had happened. however, there have been evidences (that im sure youre aware of) that convinced me that you have been lying so that members think that youve changed.

Qu1et wrote:Like I said in my app, I'll just log off discord and do something else for a while and then return once I'm relaxed.
knowing you, i doubt you'd do that. to me, it sounds more like an empty promise. i admit, i may be skeptical, but it's not without reason.

you know, it really isn't nice being the receiving end of your relentless PMs. i understand you may feel desperate about how your app may go, but is there really a need to emotionally blackmail certain GeNo members, in an attempt to impair their judgement, such that they vote for you? im sure many people have certain thoughts about you, but perhaps out of fear, respect or other reasons, they do not dare to voice it out. and by messaging them, you try to persuade them such that their votes would sway in your interests.

you even stated before, that we should know the line between emotions and logic. so why go against your words now and be a hypocrite?
Panik *1 - Page 2 Screen12

it also doesnt make sense that youre trying to convince certain GeNo members privately instead of just posting about the issue here, where everyone can see. it seems to me that youre trying to make these members empathize with your current situation. and its also likely that what youre telling them isnt the truth, thats why you do not dare to post it here, otherwise those who can see your responses and refute your claims would make it harder for you to get into GeNo.

even if you had reasons ("excuses") to disclaim all that i've said, i would still be against you rejoining GeNo for reasons associated with how you had treated people within and outside of the clan.

ive been contemplating to remain neutral, but by reminding myself that if you were like any other applicant, my decisions for this would be clear.

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:30 am

ive changed my response from purple monster, -1
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Applicant has chosen to void his application.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top