No user

Panik *1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedPanik *1

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 am

1. PB2 Username: Betts

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=betts

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: (I forgot the passwords to most of them so I'll list them all without links: Dom1nant, Panik, Lord Spade, Bl00d, Shaarp, Qu1et, and Green Lazer (vaporizerr959)

4. How long have you played PB2?: About 4 years now.

5a. Kills Count: 39,928

5b. Deaths Count: 34,825.

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans were you in after you left GeNo?: Violent Movement.

8. Why did you join those clans? I joined/created Violent Movement out of a stupid angry impulsive decision. I was angry about how I felt GeNo treated the whole scamming incident and used it as a valid reason to leave. I regretted the move almost instantaneously, but how I dealt with it is even more troubling. I tried to take a couple GeNo members with me to VM. Trust me, I see now how fucked up and dumb that was. I want to apologize specifically to Solo and Fitalion for badgering them repeatedly about joining me in VM. I'm very grateful that you guys said no everytime and it reminded me of how I used to be that loyal and I believe I still can be if given this opportunity to redeem myself.

9. Why did you leave GeNo?: I left GeNo again because of a very trivial reason, and I see that now. I had no business letting the scamming scandal affect me in the way that that it did. I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for all the damn resignations i made in the past couple months. I was dealing with some shit in my life and was venting the anger here trying to get negative attention for myself with the resignations. I apologize for that, I can guarantee at least for the resignations, that it won't happen again.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?: Very simple. This (in my opinion) is my PB2/community home. There is no other place I would rather be. As soon as I left GeNo to create VM, I realized the immediate void in my virtual life. I've spent a total (combined in two stints) a year and 2 months in GeNociDe. I have unbelievable memories of both the old and new generation GeNo, these are my grass roots. Sure I was in a couple other clans before joining GeNo the first time but i spent about a month total in all those clans combined. As soon as I got accepted into this family, I knew there was something different. The vibe, the members, the environment. They all screamed success, this family that Tugz, Damnation, and all the members are trying so hard to maintain right now is something special and deserves to be fought for. I felt like a bitch for leaving almost right away, but I didn't know how to express it. Instead I expressed it in a way that told everyone that I despised GeNo, which couldn't be further from the truth. I love it here. I love you guys. The skepticism that each one of you will have reading this application is completely warranted, all I ask for in return, is an open mind.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?: The last time I was in GeNo, i really made it a goal of mine to try and be as active if not the most active member on forums. I think I did a good job of maintaining that goal. I also wrote in my last app that I would become a better person, and would put the savageness behind me. That goal, didn't work out so well. I have another goal in my head. Anytime I'm feeling like I need to be a savage, I do it in the most joking way possible, If I can't do that, then I'll vent my savage towards my IRL friends via text (they're used to it), because as I've learned over time, there is no tone option on discord. Sometimes people can't tell whether I'm joking or not, that's something I've come to grips with and will try to the best of my ability to tone down.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?: I believed I displayed good behaviour through my work on forums and activeness on chat. I also believe I displayed it well when I helped Solo/Kosta and a couple others whom I forgot their names apply to GeNo when they had learned about the issues surrounding YRN. I like to hold that thought close to me because it helps me believe that I can be nice to people if I really truly tried. As for the bad behaviour, it's pretty obvious. Throwing out insults at people, being a savage to applicants, escalating arguments instead of DE-escalating them. And that's something that's a personal goal of mine this time should I get accepted. Helping to DE-escalate arguments before they turn really bad.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Everyday

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective): This seems like a trick question becomes it can make the applicant seem arrogant or cocky. However, my answer to you all would be this. I was one of the most active members of GeNo for a long time, I helped in every way I could to keep activity up when people weren't as active as they used to be. I've tried to implement many things, some of which did happen (trauma quiz, DOB blockade, stricter approach to questioning applications). I believe I can continue doing these things at a high level. I will also try to help in any way possible in GeNo expansion to other games (Me and Damnation had a good talk about this in PMs). I want to help GeNo reform. I want to be apart of the solution. Let me be the member I can be and give me the opportunity to grow as a person. There is nothing I want more then to be apart of GeNociDe again. I truly believe we're family, and while I did turn my back on family for a split second there, I know now how very wrong of me that was. I am deeply sorry, I mean every word that I've said. I ask of you, to be please accept this lost soul back into his home where he belongs. Let me right my wrong doings, let me continue to help make GeNo the pillar of this community. Let me be humble again for being given another chance. The choice is yours, I do hope I made a lasting impression with my family.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I do.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Panik *1

by CaptainSolo Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 am

Questioning Phase has started!
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Just remembered that I also have an alt called xVelocityy1. I forgot it since I have so many. Apologies. If there's anymore I'll say so. I'm pretty sure these are it though.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:42 pm

I think You, Panik, deserve a second chance. This app is really well made. No questions as of now good luck m8
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:01 pm

I don't think you deserve a second chance.You always start shit.Say things to piss everyone off.You always had to say something to me.You may say you won't do these things again but I don't think you will.You can't change in such a short time.Its your fault you took your anger out on us.Having problems in real life doesnt matter.Its just an excuse.You have an extremely bad attitude.You say you love us but your actions dont prove it.Come back when you are REALLY ready to join.
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

IGN : Kill4Ever
Points* : 146

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:41 pm

With all due respect kill, I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. So you have no idea what my thought process is. You don't know whether I'm "ready" or not. Again with all due respect while you were inactive, I did alot for GeNo, I kept it going for some time with my activity, I wouldn't expect you to know that because you don't do your research (I know that much). So thanks for your input. I respectfully disagree.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Qu1et wrote:With all due respect kill, I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. So you have no idea what my thought process is. You don't know whether I'm "ready" or not. Again with all due respect while you were inactive, I did alot for GeNo, I kept it going for some time with my activity, I wouldn't expect you to know that because you don't do your research (I know that much). So thanks for your input. I respectfully disagree.

It doesn't change the fact that you started fights and you always said something to me.You have a bad attitude.I think everyone can agree to that.Why do you keep bringing
up me begin inactive? I wasn't inactive for a really long time.The way you say it sounds like I have been inactive for a year.
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:51 pm

LOL i was inactive for year. Back to business, panik, if you want to be a member again, you might as well as either do my herculean task that may push you into depression, suicide, or bad grades or all together. Another option is to hope that majority of members would accept you. As for me, I've got nothing to say except your app is well-written. Your app appears to be moving and it's hard to fake sincerity like that. Congrats.
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:27 pm

i am iffy about accepting you back.

on the surface the app appears to be good, you seem sincere about joining GeNo and wish to make amends. but i cant help but wonder and worry if you will just turn back to your old ways when you get accepted, which was what happened the previous times. that was also why i was hesitant to, and did not decide to, vote for you as a Moderator. i wasnt sure if it was the best choice, considering what you did in the past.

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Purple I'm glad you said that. I'm not going to bore you with a massive paragraph about how or why you should believe me. I'll just repeat something I said in my application. Skepticism is warranted. All I ask is for an open mind.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by thesneakingninja Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Harassing me, manipulating Carla, attempting to manipulate to the Prestige, insulting Tugz in the worst way possible, threatening to release the state that I live in, causing conflicts with others because of your instability. I mean, I won't be here for the voting phase but I care for the people within the clan. I vouch against this application.
thesneakingninja
thesneakingninja
Non-Member

IGN : Sneaky
Points* : 98

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:27 pm

A) You harassed me first. B) Never manipulated Carla or prestige. C) I already apologized multiple times and never brought up the state in which you live in again.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by mingo1 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:28 am

I expected this... but in a good way. I think the fact that you keep coming back proves your love for the clan.

However, people keep getting concerned about your behavior, but I haven't been active enough to notice your bad side. I only really see your awesome side... and you really do have an awesome side. But then again, that's coming from the most one of the most optimistic people here Razz

What happens to Violent Movement from here?
I mentioned that you applying again proves your LOVE for the clan, but how can we be sure that you'll remain LOYAL to us? (Not leave again.)

GL with this Panik! Smile
mingo1
mingo1
Non-Member

IGN : mingo1
Points* : 291

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 am

ive seen everything from every member, sorry but i vote against this application too.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Fitalion Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am

I have to agree with some of these comments, I haven't been here long enough to be able to judge you. Some members say that you are rude and manipulative, and some say that you are one of the best members ever. If you can promise all of us, that you will change the things you have listed yourself, I have no doubt you can change the general image the members have of you.
Some of the members might not argee with me, but I believe in the good inside of you, I believe that people change, and I'm hoping ever one else here does too. I want to give you another chance, if you can guarantee us that you serious mean what u just wrote, If you truly believe your own application, then so will I.
Fitalion
Fitalion
Non-Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 161

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Panik and i cleared everything everyone said about him in pms, im giving him another chance.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:47 am

mingo1 wrote:I expected this... but in a good way. I think the fact that you keep coming back proves your love for the clan.

However, people keep getting concerned about your behavior, but I haven't been active enough to notice your bad side. I only really see your awesome side... and you really do have an awesome side. But then again, that's coming from the most one of the most optimistic people here Razz

What happens to Violent Movement from here?
I mentioned that you applying again proves your LOVE for the clan, but how can we be sure that you'll remain LOYAL to us? (Not leave again.)

GL with this Panik! Smile

When I left Violent Movement I fully expected it to keep going. I had no idea that Nick would also leave and then Maxy as well. It's pretty much dead now.

As for loyalty. I always prided myself on being loyal. That's why my actions this past week pissed me off MORE than anyone else. I'm kicking myself for how I handled the whole scamming scandal. If I had a do over I'd just have left discord till I had calmed down. I do vow to show my loyalty through my work ethic which has been forums. I vow to try and strengthen my relationships with the friends I already have and I would like to create a bond with those skeptical of me. Again, that's up to YOU guys not me. I do hope I can persuade you all for one final chance.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:03 am

Note: Sorry for the double post. I wanted to add this.

GeNo is more than just about people. Plus, I've patched things up with most of the people I wasn't very fond of. Look, you're never going to find yourself in an environment where you like everybody in which you associate with. It's how you deal with that and what you make of it that counts. I love this clan. I want to help keep it going. I can learn to deal with those whom I may not like as much as others.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:31 am

The reason Panik left VM to rejoin GeNo wasn't personal problems or stuff. He saw Maxy leave, and he did too. The reason he snaked Ramires and left VM was because of an altercation between the 4 leaders and he was just too selfish to run the clan, in that he urged Ram to give him ownership. But since Panik wanted to do everything in VM and wanted everything, he left since he didn't feel satisfied. He also insulted his friend behind his back before he was talking about making a clan after ditching GeNo (ask maxy for the screen) and lets not forget the fact that he literally stole 2-3 members from us, as well as tried to steal more. Do you really want to put him in this clan? After what he did for the past few days and beyond? The bullshit he put in his app is actually funny, due to the fact he has done it 2 times before and we all felt for it. If you want proof, DM Maxy or Ramires since they gave me this information.
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:41 am

I said this already. I left GeNo because of the scamming scandal and the fact I didn't want to cancel another impulsive Resignation to look like an attention whore. I left VM because i realized my heart was with GeNo. Ask Nick, or even Maxy. Neither of them wanted Ram to be the server owner. Yes I asked for server ownership but I also said I'd be comfortable with either Nick or Maxy having it. Ask either of them if you don't believe me. I've already discussed the whole trying to take members countless times and I've strese this to multiple people in PMs that I made a massive mistake and I apologized to the people I tried to take with me.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top