No user

The 61st CS #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedThe 61st CS #1

by The 61st CS Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: The 61st CS

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%2061st%20CS&id=1512268

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Civil security gaurd
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20security%20gaurd&id=1395496
4. How long have you played PB2?: 1 year

5a. Kills Count:1552

5b. Deaths Count:1227

6. Are you currently in a clan?:No

7. What clans have you been in before?:DLN

8. Why did you join those clans?:Because those clans seemed pretty well intact and full of good members.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:Mingo1, S0RA, Ayano, Goofwall

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:I wish to join GeNo because it is a professional and strong PB2 clan with lots of experienced players. I want to gain experience and contribute to the clan.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:I am a good PB2 player, I am friendly, mostly honest and pretty loyal.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:A good player is a person who is loyal, trust worthy and has a good behavior. A bad player is a person who abuses, insults, betrays and is mean.

13. Current country/state of residence:Bangladesh

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Everyday

15. What server do you mostly play in?:EU, Cali

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No I havnt been tested by anyone

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:Yes

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Yes

Last edited by The 61st CS on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:22 am; edited 4 times in total
The 61st CS
The 61st CS
Non-Member

IGN : The 61st CS
Points* : 6

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: The 61st CS #1

by Pimp Crystal Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:34 am

In other words you want us to void your app because getting denied is different from voiding your app.If you got denied you were in a clan, negative votes, or failed testing 2 times.So since you want us to void it then someone can void it a.k.a prestige.If you dont want to void this app then now you can just say it here.

Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:52 am

The applicant want to void his App, and so it will be.

Application voided

You may reapply in a week, if you wish.
Date of lock: 30 / 08 / 2016
Date of reapply: 6 / 08 / 2016

Topic Locked

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top