Panik #2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedPanik #2

by Adebayo Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Panik

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Panik&id=1279005

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Green Lazer (vaporizerrr959) http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=vaporizerrr959&id=1033434

4. How long have you played PB2?: Since 2013.

5a. Kills Count: 56,346

5b. Deaths Count: 45,599

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans have you been in before?: ReVeL, F8TAL, Apex, SS, GeNo, YRN.

8. Why did you join those clans?: I joined ReVeL and F8TAL in my early days of PB2 because I knew most of the guys there and I thought it would be cool to join them. I didn't realize the meaning of clans then, I just joined for the "fame". I joined SS because it had just been revived by Da King and he gave me the opportunity to apply to SS and I really appreciated him giving me a chance. I joined Apex because I was invited by Ghostehz to apply and it's always been a really chill clan. I joined GeNo because from day one I always knew this was a tight knit group of guys and gals who cared for one another and were always looking out for one another. I want(ed) to be apart of a family. As for YRN, it was the stupidest thing I ever did in PB2, I joined by impulse and regretted it immediately.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Basically everyone. Maxy, J, Spirit, Tugz, Franson, Silentkiller, Cheetah, Vlad, Bright, Nightwrath, Vat, Master etc.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to rejoin GeNo to rekindle the relationships I created with all the people here. I left as a result of not agreeing with some of the attributes of the application system. I realize now that was foolish to leave for such ridiculous reasons. I made a family here, I have not forgotten any of of you. That's why I'm always on discord, I miss you guys. I made a pretty bad mistake, and my attitude on PB2 and discord has been pretty bad lately. I want to fix these issues and be the guy you guys thought I was when you accepted me into your family.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: My honesty, respect, and the ability to help all of my family members out. I will be extremely active on forums and discord, I'm talking 6-7 days a week barring an unforeseen complication. I will do my absolute best to represent GeNo in the best way on PB2 and be an active leader in the community.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I honestly don't know how to answer this question and here's why. This has always been a very opinion based question that always receives a different answer. I don't want to sit here and give the usual cliches as to what defines a good and bad player. In my opinion, I've been a bad player for the most part. I'm not proud of my raging at times in game, hurling insults, and being a PP whore. I believe if I answered this questions, that my answers would reflect that I'm a hypocrite which I never want to be. So for these reasons, I wish to not answer this question.

13. Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: 6-7 days a week.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Wash and Cali.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I cannot guarantee you all perfection, but I can guarantee you my absolute out most respect to all of the GeNo family.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Panik #2

by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:06 am

This is a good application but.... You're aggressive...

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Application Denied

Reason: Received -4 votes or more.

While everyone here can agree this is a strong application, your actions on our chat do not match the promises you made here. Myself included, it's hard to believe that you will be able to control yourself when you still choose to lash back out at people that may attack you rather than taking a more sensible approach. Until we see that change in behavior, that's going to be a consistent problem.

You may reapply one week from now (3/4/16).
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:04 pm

http://prntscr.com/a8ggdr Panik, even after being denied, you never learn do you?
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top