No user

Panik #2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedPanik #2

by Adebayo Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:38 pm

1. PB2 Username: Panik

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Panik&id=1279005

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Green Lazer (vaporizerrr959) http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=vaporizerrr959&id=1033434

4. How long have you played PB2?: Since 2013.

5a. Kills Count: 56,346

5b. Deaths Count: 45,599

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans have you been in before?: ReVeL, F8TAL, Apex, SS, GeNo, YRN.

8. Why did you join those clans?: I joined ReVeL and F8TAL in my early days of PB2 because I knew most of the guys there and I thought it would be cool to join them. I didn't realize the meaning of clans then, I just joined for the "fame". I joined SS because it had just been revived by Da King and he gave me the opportunity to apply to SS and I really appreciated him giving me a chance. I joined Apex because I was invited by Ghostehz to apply and it's always been a really chill clan. I joined GeNo because from day one I always knew this was a tight knit group of guys and gals who cared for one another and were always looking out for one another. I want(ed) to be apart of a family. As for YRN, it was the stupidest thing I ever did in PB2, I joined by impulse and regretted it immediately.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Basically everyone. Maxy, J, Spirit, Tugz, Franson, Silentkiller, Cheetah, Vlad, Bright, Nightwrath, Vat, Master etc.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to rejoin GeNo to rekindle the relationships I created with all the people here. I left as a result of not agreeing with some of the attributes of the application system. I realize now that was foolish to leave for such ridiculous reasons. I made a family here, I have not forgotten any of of you. That's why I'm always on discord, I miss you guys. I made a pretty bad mistake, and my attitude on PB2 and discord has been pretty bad lately. I want to fix these issues and be the guy you guys thought I was when you accepted me into your family.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: My honesty, respect, and the ability to help all of my family members out. I will be extremely active on forums and discord, I'm talking 6-7 days a week barring an unforeseen complication. I will do my absolute best to represent GeNo in the best way on PB2 and be an active leader in the community.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I honestly don't know how to answer this question and here's why. This has always been a very opinion based question that always receives a different answer. I don't want to sit here and give the usual cliches as to what defines a good and bad player. In my opinion, I've been a bad player for the most part. I'm not proud of my raging at times in game, hurling insults, and being a PP whore. I believe if I answered this questions, that my answers would reflect that I'm a hypocrite which I never want to be. So for these reasons, I wish to not answer this question.

13. Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: 6-7 days a week.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Wash and Cali.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I cannot guarantee you all perfection, but I can guarantee you my absolute out most respect to all of the GeNo family.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Panik #2

by Ram Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Ok, let's have an unauthorized...

Questioning Phase Starts Now!

This app is prolly one of the best of 2016. It's a much better version of the first one you did and that was fyre too.

If I recall the reason you left was because of things that went in your life? If so, have you resolved them.

Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

I read your response for Question #10. (If you get accepted) If you have any issues with any rules or system then you should talk about it in discord. After that make a topic about it and explain your issues with it. Give us your idea to modify/improve it and then see the input of the other members. Chances are it could be implemented.

I need you to fully answer Question #12

You have a history in this clan for starting arguments/disrespecting people. I want to know how do you plan on changing that?
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 pm

You forgot to put Psychal in #7. I have no question ATM.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 am

∂я. яαмιяєѕ wrote:Ok, let's have an unauthorized...

Questioning Phase Starts Now!

This app is prolly one of the best of 2016. It's a much better version of the first one you did and that was fyre too.

If I recall the reason you left was because of things that went in your life? If so, have you resolved them.

My reason for leaving was never for anything outside of PB2, I left for ridiculous reasons like the application system being flawed in my eyes.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:10 am

Maxydude0 wrote:I read your response for Question #10. (If you get accepted) If you have any issues with any rules or system then you should talk about it in discord. After that make a topic about it and explain your issues with it. Give us your idea to modify/improve it and then see the input of the other members. Chances are it could be implemented.

I need you to fully answer Question #12

You have a history in this clan for starting arguments/disrespecting people. I want to know how do you plan on changing that?

As for #12, I will say this. A good player is someone who doesn't take the game seriously all the time, especially in ranked. They will often be chill and start conversations in game to improve your overall experience of PB2. A bad player would be the opposite, they'd take the game way too seriously and will often rage if they begin to lose PPP.

I plan on only talking and chilling with people who I get along with in this clan, which is almost everybody. If someone comes in and starts to cause problems, I will mute them (if possible) or just completely ignore them.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:13 pm

See, my main issue with your prior membership is that I've received A LOT of comments from outside players as to how you disrespected them. You need to understand that if you really wish to have a membership here, you must be able to control what you say to people both inside and outside GeNo. Can you handle that?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Spirit wrote:See, my main issue with your prior membership is that I've received A LOT of comments from outside players as to how you disrespected them. You need to understand that if you really wish to have a membership here, you must be
able to control what you say to people both inside and outside GeNo. Can you handle that?
Yea I do. I plan on turning my chat off when I return to PB2
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Panik wrote:
My reason for leaving was never for anything outside of PB2, I left for ridiculous reasons like the application system being flawed in my eyes.
Say you come back, and you eventually disagree with something else related to the clan, maybe another technical aspect or even a member. How can we be sure you won't simply leave again, without thinking twice or talking to someone about it?
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Shryz wrote:
Panik wrote:
Say you come back, and you eventually disagree with something else related to the clan, maybe another technical aspect or even a member. How can we be sure you won't simply leave again, without thinking twice or talking to someone about it?

Because I won't simply act on impulse or on emotion. I'll take a step back, think, and make the best decision I can under good circumstances.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Panik wrote:
Because I won't simply act on impulse or on emotion. I'll take a step back, think, and make the best decision I can under good circumstances.

Are you sure you will do that? Because I don't believe you..
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Bright wrote:
Panik wrote:

Are you sure you will do that? Because I don't believe you..

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not going to tell you that you should believe me. Do as you wish.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Ram Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 pm

So when are we going to retest you? Lol

I really like your responses, I think you have evolved from a kid that has good potential but still has it's questionable choices into an intelligent critically-minded thinker, even with your slight attitude spikes I think you will be a good fit for the clan, as you were before.

Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Voting Phase begins now.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:10 pm

While you say one thing on here, the way you act publicly on our chat is another:

https://imgur.com/kKChEBD

It doesn't matter who started the altercation here, because the way you acted is contradictory to the promises you've tried stating here. Especially the reply where you said: "Because I won't simply act on impulse or on emotion. I'll take a step back, think, and make the best decision I can under good circumstances."

If handling someone who may be disagreeing with you like this is what you consider the "best decision," then I unfortunately do not see any difference in the way you acted before to the way you act now.

-1. I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 am

-1. Weak responses for me. Like spirit, im not convinced to vote +1 for you.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:27 pm

I try to forget the past and look to the future. I'm hoping that you have learned from your mistakes. This was a great application so you get a positive vote from me. +1
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Away Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:28 pm

I was starting to think you had changed, but the things you did really proved otherwise. It makes me believe the things you said in your application, you just did it so you would look like you'd changed. You essentialy lied.
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by bright Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Panik.. As Shryz said "I really thought you changed"..
Yeah So did i.. And I was willing to give you a second chance. But evidence points otherwise for that reason -1
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:06 am

This is a good application but.... You're aggressive...

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum