No user

Shryz #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedShryz #1

by Away Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username:
My username is shryz. Nickname is shryz?.

2. PB2 Profile Link:
&s=7&ac=shryz&id=1304122

3. List of Alternate Accounts with Profile Links:
NOTE:

Irrelevant, my current account.
Destroy_320, my first account.
CheeseWaffles(lost), my map developing account.
nCn(lost), my old clan account.
mc brinquedo, something. Don't really know its purpose.
Shry, my ranked matches account. Inactive, but ready for use.
LegendaryGuest, my account with most kills.

4. How Long You've Played PB2:
Since 2011. If you want to check ID's, Destroy_320, as I mentioned before, was the first account I created on the website.

5. Kills:
57. Keep in mind I only used this account for clan training matches.

6. Deaths:

7. Player Points:

Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.
(I don't play ranked matches with this account).

8. Are you currently in a clan:

No. Any tags found on alternate accounts are because I do not use them anymore or aren't representing a clan.

9. What clans have you been in before (List them):

iConfederacy: Also known as The Interstellar Confederacy, I was one of the founders of the clan, together with Satomi and Ghosty, back when I used the nCn account. My profile on their website.
+Anti+: Joined with the help of some friends, but didn't stay long. (I couldn't find their website)
Biohazard: Joined with the help of a friend which was member of the clan. My application on their forums.
iNSPiRE: Joined after leaving BoZ. My application on their forums (different account).

10. What made you leave those clans:
When I realized iConfederacy was dying, I left. There was no doubt, despite our efforts to have the clan survive, members of the staff left (for their personal reasons), and so, members of the clan also started leaving.
nCn (one of the final comments on the website) wrote:So the clan is dead... and it really looked like it would be a very succesfull one.
When I joined Anti, it was already dying. Up to this day, I'm not completely sure about why. After many members left, I did the same.
King Xlr wrote:I’m currently deciding wether +Anti+ should stay alive or not its really hard for me to keep up with leading the clan since I’m usually inactive. I’m thinking about giving the clan up soon…
It was hard to believe when I was told I was part of Biohazard. It's a clan I respect alot, and many of it's members were people I only initially knew because of their popularity. And that was the problem. Everyday, while in the clan, I still felt like a guest. I left because I didn't see myself as an effective part of the clan. There were also other reasons, like academic difficulties that I knew would make me inactive for a long time.
-----
iNSPiRE was different. The community was very friendly and I really thought there was a good future ahead of it. But after some time in the clan, this. The clan was confirmed dead. iSwift, leader of the clan, left. Taejo ended up as the leader, but he left as well, eventually, saying that he couldn't handle the pressure. Further events led to more and more members leaving, me included, and the clan died.

11. Who recruited you/directed you to the forums:
I wasn't directly recruited or directed to the forum, but I was inspired to come here after meeting some of the clan members.

12. Why do you wish to join GeNo:

One of the reasons why I want to join the clan is because I miss being part of one, the idea of being in a group where everyone helps themselves(that is, a community). But I want to join this clan specifically because it's not like the others. Firstly, it won't die so soon. I've experienced enough clan deaths. GeNo is a strong clan that will definitely last alot still. Also, I have friends in the clan. People I used to know in the past. After months of inactivity, I found some of them here.

13. What do you believe defines a good and bad player:
From a professional point of view, a good player would be one able to reach a given objective, overcoming obstacles along the way and delivering the expected result. From a social point of view, it would be one who respects others, knowing that everything has a limit. He would also obey to the rules present in a specific game, and if there was a rule he wouldn't agree with, he would either learn to accept it or report it to whoever imposes such rule, respecting the eventual answer.

From a professional point of view, a bad player would be one who is, for example, too lazy to pursuit a given objective, easily giving up on obstacles or delivering a unnaceptable result. From a social point of view, he would be someone who disrespects others, going beyond acceptable limits by doing things such as being extremely childish or evil. He would also not obey to any rules he wouldn't agree with. Basically the complete opposite.

14. How you help GeNo that other members can't:
Game Related:

General Abilities:

Clan Related:

And more.

15. What server(s) do you usually play in:

I play on California because that's where most players are, but for approved/ranked matches I go on Washington because my ping is better there.

15a. What is your average ping in that/those server(s):

Cali, 200-290.
Wash, 90-190.

16. Have you been tested yet? If "Yes," then by who:

I haven't been tested yet. Although I have played against clan members in the past. I'm aware those do not count.

17. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member:
Since I do not meet the requirements to apply for Member, I'm going for Trial.

18. By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest with others regarding your actions. You also agree that if in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility:
Yes.

19. Extra comments/questions:
You might notice my writing style changed between questions. That's because I didn't do them all at once.
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Shryz #1

by Spirit Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:53 pm

That settles it then.

Application is now under Voting. Begin.

+1 from me. Literally one of the best apps I've seen come to GeNo. Well done.

Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by loki Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:56 pm

+1

You better not leave GeNo like you did with BoZ, If your gonna be inactive, leave a topic.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:56 pm

+1
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Definitely one of the best apps yet, you were active in your replies and your answers themselves were amazing. I can't wait to see what you have to offer.

+1
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Euro Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:52 pm

+1
Euro
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 219

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:49 pm

+1
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Vex Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:27 pm

+1
Vex
Vex
Non-Member

IGN : Traumatize
Points* : 890

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 pm

[Application Accepted]

Congrats! You now need to complete your testing phase. Please contact an Official Tester and arrange a testing date. You can find them here:

https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t32-geno-s-official-testers
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm

[Accepted] Overall score was 20-10, 10-5 was the score in each match. He passed.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Congratulations! If you have any questions or concerns, the leaders are here to help.

Thank you for joining GeNo, and we hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It'll be our pleasure working with you. Smile

~Spirit
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2