Top posting users this month
No user

Emo Foxie boy# uh.... idk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedEmo Foxie boy# uh.... idk

by Zivervia Sat May 23, 2020 9:55 am

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link etc.): Yeah... idk how to get my steam profile link through the website bc its not letting me login xdddd

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: I have over 200 alternate accs that would take a day or 2 to remember

3. Are you currently in a clan?: Currently im in a movement as NephK but idk if that counts as a clan, otherwise no.

3b. What clans have you been in before?: I've been in pb2 clans before.

3c. Why did you join those clans?: Because they asked me to join.

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: Ofcourse not

4. What games do you like to play the most? Really i like to play doki doki literature club, but cunt wars go crazy too xd

5. How did you find the forums?: I've applied over 10 times thats a good question..

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Spirit is my baby's dad, and elmasperron is my son xdddd(also he used to be in prophet)

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Because the remainder of my childhood game's community(pb2) resigns actively within this clan and i think it would be fun

8. [Critical] What are your expectations from GeNo?: Fun obviously can't yall niggas read queston 7?

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good member? What defines a bad member?: I don't believe in good or bad, the'yre just 2 concepts to simplify the meaning of abide/obey.

10. Current country/state of residence: xnx-school

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): 2Cups#0688

12. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: More active than any other clan member since I'm a cord addict.

12b: What can you help contribute to GeNo? Activity and Entertainment

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: yuh *billy bounces*

14. Extra comments/questions: Fun fact, did u know that lack of food would lower the chances of u getting a heart disease. How ironic is it that the very source of energy we need that keeps us alive, is killing us in the process. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Zivervia
Zivervia
Non-Member

IGN : Ryuuku-
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Emo Foxie boy# uh.... idk

by Victor Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 am

Application Denied.
Reason(s): General lack of formality and not taking anything on the application seriously. Mind-numbingly poor answers.  Has chat ban that is still in effect. Part of Nephilim when the application was posted.
Reapply in a week (5/23/2020).
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum