No user

Carnagee #3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedCarnagee #3

by renami/carnage Fri May 08, 2020 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net etc.): -

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

Allure: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Allure&id=1816091
Luminary: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Luminary&id=1707096

3. Are you currently in a clan? No. Anything on my account is just a tag.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? None. NephPL isn't technically a clan.

3c. Why did you join those clans? -

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I was self-conscious about my skill and I felt bad about "being bad in PB2." I've come to the epiphany that all of that is completely meaningless. I knew that before; Now I truly know it now.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?  For the same reasons I applied with before. I was even surprised when 3 members came to me personally after I left chat.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I'm still practicing coding but I consider my self to be a good writer and good at English essays. If you all wish to consult me for writing documents or such, you may.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? Good behavior: I think I got a long with everyone I spoke with. This isn't me trying to be pompous, but I truly don't think I infringed on any GeNo rules

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Miami, FL, USA

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Baphomet#3369

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Mostly as active as before, if I'm honest.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? For a question like this, I truly don't know. This is a burden of choice upon you all but I suppose I still meet the criteria for being a GeNo member. What may those be? Wanting to have fun on a multitude of games. Showing at least half decent conduct... etc.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? As before, yes.

13. Extra comments/questions: None, the choice is yours now.
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Carnagee #3

by Reloadium Mon May 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

-1 To me, you seem to care a lot about Nephilim and you converse a lot to the people that are in it. You insulting one of our members was very unacceptable, and what you did was basically riding the bandwagon in Neph chat. I don't think any sensible person would insult a person that they think are cute, no matter what, and I think that your excuse to it was extremely bullshit. It wasn't simply a dumb joke, it was you riding the bandwagon because you like to converse with them and you wouldn't be "cool" if you didn't insult her or tried to defend her.

Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Tue May 12, 2020 4:21 am

-1 when you were in geno you used every single excuse to not be active, you didnt bond with anyone when you had the chance to. you constantly left the discord server as well. after neph denied your entry you came back here, are we some sort of backup plan to you? i really don't appreciate what you did when you were here.
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 am

-1 A quite unfortunate turn of events on our hands here. The previous votes summarize everything I think about this application.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Tue May 12, 2020 4:54 pm

-1 leaving and re-applying after 9 days without a goood reason to me is unacceptable, also for "Insulting" your former clanmate.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Wed May 13, 2020 12:30 am

-1 I didn't have much of a problem with your reasons for leaving, however, I did have a problem with the event in Neph chat. Yes, you can make fun of people, that's perfectly fine, but when it comes to one of my members, I have a problem, especially if you're applying to join. We jokingly make fun of each other here, because we know each other, and we know that the others are comfortable with it. You said it yourself, you don't know her, yet somehow you assumed her reaction would be that of a light-hearted nature. That just seems like a contradiction and doesn't make sense. On top of that, you brought up being a contrarian, which is a flimsy excuse if you ask me. You realized that what you said was not something that we would take lightly, so you started back-pedaling with the statements you made and then tried justifying your actions. I believe I am being reasonable when I say, I hope you've learned a lesson here. You seem like a good and intelligent person and I hope this doesn't dissuade you from joining in the future. I just want you to understand that we have certain values here that other groups might not have or even consider, and I hope you come to realize that.

Application Denied

Re-apply: 5/27/20
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down