Top posting users this month
No user

The Spartan#1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedThe Spartan#1

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spartan117God

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Yup [/b]

Spartan117GodOfWarr (First acc): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spartan117GodOfWarr

Zermens (Training Acc): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zermens[/b]

3. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

3b. What clans have you been in before?: EKAT, GSA, UNSC (Founder) then I was involved in the DC and TR clans for a while in 2019 but that was nothing serious.

3c. Why did you join those clans?: I founded my own clan, as I wanted to begin my own community back in the day and just surround myself with like minded people, but it grew to be too muuh effort. Miranda and EKAT seemed fun to be a part of around 2013 time. I left EKAT, then GSA offered me Admiral position, Nickman and Jason were very welcoming much like the rest of the clan so I took the position. I was involved with DC and TR for a bit, as I was looking for a good community, however I realised there was too much politics involved in both clans, thus as of January 2020, I have not been active with any of the clan duties, I have not participated in any clan wars, merely only replying to a few discord messages, I have made it clear that as of now I am withdrawn from both clans.

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: I founded UNSC around 2013, joined EKAT 2012. I left EKAT simply because there was too much hostility between the members and drama all the time. I joined GSA around end of 2013 and that kind of died out by the end of 2015 and school, basketball and other things took over, thus GSA died out.

4. How did you find the forums?: Well ashley mentioned it some time ago and said I should apply, and it popped back in my mind recently and I kinda like the idea now, so here I am Smile

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? Ashley, Pixel and then J , reloadium through the PL ... might be others aswell.

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:  I think the people I know at Geno so far, give good energy and are fun to be around. There also isn't much of a community left in PB2 thus I'd actually like to get involved again,  and this clan seems like a well put together and tight community. Hopefully, unrust aswell along the way xD

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: Someone who is active on the game, fun to be around and loves pb2. I'd say I can a good ambassador for GeNo.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
A good player should be able to step up into the role of a leader when needed and follow in other situations. He/She should carry themselves with class, maturity and have determination, they should also have good people skills, give off a good vibe, be enthusiastic in the clan. You can make the argument that good players have to have a good kdr and be great at an aspect of the game, that might be true but within a community I think what makes the person means more than the ability to have a good kdr. A bad player is one that either cheats the game, or is extremely toxic, overcomplicates a situation and is hard work to talk to.

9. Current country/state of residence: United Kingdom

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): The Spartan#4423

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I have time to check the discord and be active in game, activity shouldn't be a problem, an hour every other day at the very minimum.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Wow well that seems pretty cool ngl, I don't see why I wouldn't. You have my word, I think I got it, and I agree.

13. Extra comments/questions: Nope, everything is good Smile
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

IGN : Spartan117God
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: The Spartan#1

by loki Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:30 pm

+1 you're a good person as far as i can tell, so i don't see why we shouldn't let you in.

loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Your answers were extremely good, you did a very good job my friend. I didn't really ask you anything because i had a few issues with your application for my own reasons so i let the questions be asked by the others. +1
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by fdfhyy Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:34 pm

+1 I liked your application alot and I believe you would fit perfectly <3
fdfhyy
fdfhyy
Non-Member

IGN : fdfhy3 revenge for fdfhy2
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Take my upvote +1 your responses are acceptable.
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:40 pm

From all of the great responses, and replies you have said throughout your application amazed me as well. You answered everything I was confused about, and for that I dont see why not accepting you, +1.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Based upon what I've seen in your on application and answers to people's questions, I can't really think of a decent reason to why I should vote no. +1
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

IGN : Wiz
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Applicant has reached +8 votes.

Application Accepted. Welcome to GeNo.

Reloadium
Reloadium