Top posting users this month
No user

Slashdown #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedSlashdown #1

by slashdown Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Slashdown&id=618076

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: I used to own quite a few, but they all seem to all have been deleted during the purge. The only one that I know of still standing is: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=angelman&id=1812332

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No!

3b. What clans have you been in before?: EKAT, Envy, BoZ, Itami, YrN, Wolflight, SS.

3c. Why did you join those clans?: I joined those clans often because I had friends within the ranks of these clans, or because they were well-reputed within the community.

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: Sorry, but most of these were 2~ years ago.

4. How did you find the forums?: Nory sent me the link! Very Happy

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Nory, Sniper J, Elitech, Hatsu, Arthur, Bry, Maxy, Duriel

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Well, I have been out of the Plazma Burst community for some time, and upon returning, I realized how much fun I had socializing with many of my friends from time past! GeNo has been a fixture in this community for years, and as many of my friends are part of GeNo, I wanted to give it a shot. Of course, I realize GeNo is much more than a PB2 clan, playing many other games, of which I share an interest in many!

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can realistically contribute activity, a friendly demeanor and a willingness to make friends with every member of the clan I don't know, as well as a willing and (hopefully Very Happy) competent video game partner!  

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I believe attitude helps define the player! Someone who is willing to treat others with respect, work at his craft, and consistently make an attempt to improve is what I would consider to be a good player, and someone who is lazy, blames others for his shortcomings, and expects growth to come without the effort is what I would consider to be bad.

9. Current country/state of residence: NYC, NY, USA.

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): lilfendi#6969

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I am a college student and hopeful small business owner, but I generally tend to be very active on discord, and I will try to give a similar level of activity on the forums if I do get accepted!

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Absolutely!

13. Extra comments/questions: Thanks for reading my app! bai
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

IGN : Slashdown
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Slashdown #1

by slashdown Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Vic wrote:you mentioned that you were a small business owner and that peaked my interest. if you don't mind me asking what do you sell? What motivated you to make your own business?

Hey! So Elitech linked you to the quote with the type of business I am looking to start, but as for what motivated me to open this business, my friend and I decided to use our pretty extensive law expertise to help people within an industry we both have a great passion- gaming!

slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:02 pm

+1 I can see that you are very active, so that would help us out in activity. You also plan to start an eSports business, so that's another positive. Since you are Council in PL, it shows that you have some leadership abilities too. Good luck.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by nory Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:28 pm

+1
Very well made application, questions were answered beautifully. I've gotten to know your personality a decent bit hanging out in illustrious and PL servers, and IMO you're a really cool dude. Would be glad to have you in GeNo with us!
nory
nory
Official Member

IGN : nory
Points* : -22

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm

+1 I'm satisfied with your answers.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 pm

+1 I've known you for years. You have a great personality and seem like a hard-working person. Application was great and your answers were thorough.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by loki Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:21 pm

+1 Slash is an amazing person who I would love to see in GeNo, he's so nice and I don't see any issues with him
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by bright Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:35 pm

ive heard only good things about you so in that case it's a +1 from me.
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Duriel Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:41 pm

+1Your application is really well done and you answered all questions perfectly. From what I’ve seen, you are a friendly, outgoing guy and I think you are a good addition to the GeNo family!
Duriel
Duriel
Official Member

IGN : Duriel
Points* : 7

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:43 pm

Based upon your application and what I've seen from you in the past, I've decided that you're a good person to let into the clan. Keep it up Fendi. +1
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

IGN : Wiz
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Application Accepted

Applicant has reached +8 votes.
Reloadium
Reloadium