Top posting users this month
No user

Killa#2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedKilla#2

by Styxx Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Styxx

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: DaCr4zyKilla.

3. Are you currently in a clan? No.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? YrN, and Stardom.

3c. Why did you join those clans? I joined Yrn since i had a lot of friends in the clan, and heard it was very active, welcoming, and skilled. I joined Stardom after getting accepted by Irina. I joined for the activeness, and get back in the feel of pb2 They were welcoming, and friendly, also there was a few friends in that clan that I still enjoy talking to such as Jay, Irina, Luminary, and Pilatus.

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because back in the day we were slowly becoming inactive, and most of the users I have talked to left, or became inactive themselves. I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, but shortly after leaving and joining Yrn, I became inactive myself, and ended up quitting pb2 for a while.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to comeback to GeNo since it this clan has always treated me as family, Everyone in the clan is easygoing, and friendly. I would love to get back into playing games, and chatting with everyone. Lastly I want to keep GeNo active, and rise to the top.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I used to not put in a lot of input in ideas,  GeNo movie night or not chat too often, so I would like to change that and be active in chat, and on forums more. I would like to also contribute to ideas, join more in events, gaming.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I was very friendly with members, and outgoing. I did not have issues that often with users, I lastly stayed active, and kept good relationships with people in the clan.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada.

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): K1ng#0005

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I am active everyday on Discord, so that will not change for forums, and chat.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? I want this second change to ultimately change the mistakes that I didn't fix back in the day. I want to make good impressions, and decisions that will help the clan thrive more.  Lastly I would like to take the chance to help keep the clan active, and welcoming.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I absolutely clan.

13. Extra comments/questions: I hope I can prove to you all I am chill, and respectful, and Loyal. even if I get accepted or not, lastly thank you for taking the time to read this.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Killa#2

by Reloadium Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:22 am

+1 You are really chill, and I don't see you as a person who causes issues, or has caused issues in the past, and it's still glad to get an old member back.

Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:21 am

reloadium stop putting your votes seperately u shitbag u cant farm posts like this
+1 The reasons above me summarize what I think about this application and you as a person. Would be a massive W for us if you rejoined.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:31 am

I think that we should give you a chance.
If it happens for you to leave the clan again for insignificant reasons from me it's definitely not going to be another chance.

Nevertheless, your answers were very clear and honest which counts a lot. +1
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

Accepted+1

by ashley81 Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:58 pm

+1 i dont know alot of the old geno ppl cuz im relatively new i would like to get to know more people and you seem like a good player
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:04 pm

+1 Good answers, good application, and overall you were a great member before. I'd love to see you back, and with that.

Application Accepted

Welcome back into the clan, Killa.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down