Top posting users this month
No user

Duriel#1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedDuriel#1

by Duriel Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DURIEL&id=1285667

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iskatu&id=1272365

3. Are you currently in a clan?  No.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? I was in YRN and Itami.

3c. Why did you join those clans?
YrN- I joined YrN in 2017 after my short hiatus from PB2 because I heard it was a skill oriented clan and it was very active.
Itami- I joined itami in the summer of 2018 because Arthur invited me to the clan. It was a different experience from YrN since I was able to meet new people coming from all different types of games and talk to them regularly now.

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I was kicked from GeNo due to inactivity.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?   I wish to come back because just by being in the GeNo chat, and playing games like PUBG with its members, I know I can fit right back in. Everyone in the clan is friendly and easygoing, and I want to help GeNo succeed and thrive even more than it has.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Back when I was in GeNo, I wasnt involved with the processes of the clan like being active in chat, and the forums. However, this time, I will be active in most events of GeNo, such as movie night or by playing games with my fellow clan members, and in general just talking in the chat with everyone and having a good time.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? When I used to be in GeNo, I wasnt really active at all in the chat or clan ordeals at all, so I cant answer this question.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: New York City

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Dxriel#5124

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?  Right now, I am active 5-6 days of the week on Discord but I will try to be active in the chat and forums everyday.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? When I was in GeNo, I didnt really make an impression on anyone because of my inactivity. I am hoping for this second chance to have a lasting impression on GeNo members. I am way more active than before since I am always on Discord and I want to help run the GeNo events.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I believe I can handle it.

13. Extra comments/questions:  I know some members can view me as toxic because of the way I talk in Discord and I know its a problem. Some of the jokes or things I say can easily get misconstrued and if you want to vote based on that, then its alright but I really wanna prove to you guys that I am a fun, easygoing person. I will be respectful to anyone in the GeNo chat regardless if I get accepted or not. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Duriel
Duriel
Official Member

IGN : Duriel
Points* : 7

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Duriel#1

by Reloadium Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:12 pm

+1 After realizing that the banter you had with Blackbird was just for jokes, I have decided to change my vote, other than that mistake on my part I don't see any other issues with you. You seem active in our chat willing to talk, and you also played PUBG with us.

Last edited by Reloadium on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:34 pm

+1 I've had way more then enough experience with you to know that when the time comes, your ability to restrain your attitude towards those who pester you is much greater then the freedoms you express when it is allowed. Itami, PL, no matter the server your consistency and compliance with rules and respect show me more then enough reason to give you my vote.
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:09 pm

Applicant has reached +7 votes.

Welcome to GeNo. Come to Discord for further information.

Duriel#1  - Page 2 15751311
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2