Top posting users this month
No user

BlvxkByrd #5

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedBlvxkByrd #5

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:50 am

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/id/blaxkbyrd/

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
I do not have any active alternate accounts at this time.

3. Are you currently in a clan?
I am not currently in a clan.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?
I had returned to Cyklone for a very brief moment.

3c. Why did you join those clans?
I joined Cyklone because I was one of the founders.

4. Why did you leave GeNo?
I had left GeNo for personal reasons, going inactive just after I voluntarily resigned as I had entered military service.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?  
I have ALOT of history with this great clan. I first started interacting with Genocide when I was working peace-keeping missions in the community, in which I had the pleasure of meeting Spirit. Not too much later, I had decided to join in which I've enjoyed much success. I really enjoy what the clan stands for and I've grown a liking for the people in it.  

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?
This time, I will do my best to actually play games with the other members and participate in scheduled activities. I do ask for your most sincerest understandings as I have alot of responsibilities in the real world, most of which someone my age shouldn't even have as I am still pretty young. My profession does tend to eat away at my time. I think this only acts as a support for my character, though. I am someone you can count on.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?
I established a very standout career for myself in Genocide by closely working with the leadership at the time to improve "quality of life" for members within the clan. Thanks to my work, I've laid the foundation for more fairness and equality for all members while also acting a sort of activist for people with mental disabilities.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence:
I currently reside in the United States, in the state of New Jersey.

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):
All For My Goddess#0777

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?
AI will be on at least once a day.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?
I think you should be asking me why you should deny me from coming back in this clan. You can't lose, accepting me will simply result in you gaining back one more talented person to further contribute to this amazing clan. On top of, if the unfortunate unlikelihood that my acceptance isn't as smooth as we both hope it will be then you can simply revoke my membership.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?
I've handled it before, I can handle the responsibility again.

13. Extra comments/questions:

I would like to make this very, very, very clear. In my last application I'd say a great majority of concerns over my application were concerns already voiced and cleared in my last application that got me accepted. I please ask you to not try and revoke my application on grounds that were already cleared the first time I joined, because that actually makes no sense. I have my old application at my full disposle to assist you in the event anyone gets confused about somethings that may or may not be brought up here.

Thank you and remember, the only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: BlvxkByrd #5

by CrezyKoishi Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:52 am

I gave a negative vote in the past as the others were uneasy with you at first.

Now that everyone is more chill with you, a +1 it is.

CrezyKoishi
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Criii- Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:26 am

I hope you are being honest what you typed in application, but I'm gonna let you a, +1.
Criii-
Criii-
Non-Member

IGN : Criii
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:25 pm

For the reason of the text messages you showed of spirit and Elitech my change of thinking of you has change slightly a little it wouldn't hurt for you to change we're here for you don't mess it up and remember that your attitude has to change you promise me that and as well to the whole clan hope to see you improve in the future like to see you more around +1
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by Layfon Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:05 pm

I have known you for 7 years plus now Blackbird both of us get along know each other well etc. There have been many winds of change for you some good some bad I respect the effort you have put into improving yourself both physically and mentally, however based on my own personal experience with you I do not believe your capable of remaining stable for long periods of time when your active in the community.  I Respect you, I like having you around in general but I personally think its best kept that way because when you become invested it leads to both good and bad things. -1

Last edited by Layfon on Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Layfon
Layfon
Official Member

IGN : Perfect Vision
Points* : 8

Back to top Go down

by Vatican Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:15 pm

While I respect your improvements, as Arthur said above I do not trust in your ability to be stable over long periods of time. For this reason I have to give a -1
Vatican
Vatican
Official Member

IGN : King Black Jr
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

by bright Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:30 pm

The experiences iv'e had with you weren't exactly  pleasant, you have shown improvement and i respect that but i just don't see you fit for this group of friends, it's not just a clan. -1
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:36 pm

-1 While I know that we get along and have an understanding of our personalities, it's the exact reason I state that letting you in would only cause conflict with those who don't care about what you think.
copy and paste
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by The_Equalist Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:54 pm

+1 Known him for a long time also, I have some hope he has changed for the better, Ill give him a shot Very Happy
The_Equalist
The_Equalist
Official Member

IGN : null
Points* : 34

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:39 pm

I was going to participate in the discussion phase but after going through all the interactions already on it and reading over what I had written, I realized that I didn't really cover much that wasn't said or shown through one's actions already.

While I have no personal qualms with you, and I believe you have at least tried to improve, I do think that your behavior is still a bit too volatile to go well inside of GeNo, especially considering that there are multiple people here in which I sense exists a mutual distaste between you and the people in thereof. Because of these reasons, I would say that more time is needed for you to display to me a consistently non-toxic behavior towards both members and non-members before I feel confident in giving you a positive vote.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:26 pm

I'll be willing to keep my mind open since it's been a long time. We'll see what happens in future. +1
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 pm

I think the negativity is a little over exaggerated. I don't think you would make a bad fit. Despite all the complaining you did about people giving you negative reviews, you've clean up that act a lot. You also get along pretty well with the GeNo members despite our little banter lol. I see you hold all types of different conversations with the GeNo members and no one seem to be to hostile to you and vice versa. So I don't see why you shouldn't get a chance to join.

+1

By the way, it still smells like bird shit in here.
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Points* : 564

Back to top Go down

by MarvinR Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:03 pm

From what I've heard you already violated core laws of this clan before, even though that was years ago. I personally believe that the security and privacy of all members of GeNo is more important than having a single person join it. Altough you might have changed, I am not willing to take that risk. -0.5
MarvinR
MarvinR
Official Member

IGN : MarvinR
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:29 pm

-1 For over a week ive been indecisive, Do I vote yes, no, or stay neutral? I see both sides of the argument, some say you are willing to change/if you mess up you're done and some say your past history within the community and the clan shows you are too volatile to give another chance. I almost voted +1 because I agreed with the general argument that if you messed up once then you're done. On the surface, this was a compelling argument because it shows we gave you another chance and that you would be on your best behavior to prove us wrong. I also then thought, does the positive actions you made outweigh the negative? I think not. Even then, there are still controversies surrounding your name that have been recent in the time of this application. Whether or not it is justified, you getting caught up in a situation at the wrong time that you couldve avoided says enough for me. You have not changed. Question #12 states," By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan." I believe the recent incidents have shown you disrespected some of our current members, whether it is a joke or a misunderstanding you failed to prevent that.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/tze9tUH45D0ikeaNw0l6BReiJepS6NKrI8NalpNh47Q/https/image.prntscr.com/image/4_JvwYdiQhi2eE4c6CMvdQ.png
Whether it is your next application or the 10,000 application, the result stays the same if you continue with the same behavior with every single one of those applications.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by bright Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Application Denied. Applicant failed to reach +4 votes. You can reapply in two weeks if you'd like.
BlvxkByrd #5  - Page 2 15751310
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2