Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedCriii #1

by Criii- Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.):

PB 2: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%20Gold%20Herobrine&id= ,

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/criii-

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

3. If so, list them here: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=oj%20aljia%20aljo&id=1795947

4. Are you currently in a clan?: No

4a. What clans have you been in before?: YrN

4b. Why did you join those clans?: One of a Leader said to me, that I should join YrN and I agreed.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:
Left: 28th January 2020

5. How did you find the forums?: Reloadium gave it to me.

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Reloadium, Elitech, CaptainSolo, Sniper J

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:  I wish to join GeNo, because it has unique activities, strong and healthy community. I would like to make new friends, and having a great time in the clan. When I read about your Minimum Requirements, you are not playing only PB2, you are playing different games that I absolutely love.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I could help making GeNo more famous than it is by asking players, if they want to join GeNo. I could make Montages too.

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:

What it defines a good player is, that the player is helpful to other players, and communicate and care for others, being, interesting, respecting to other players. Makes the community much better.
What it defines a bad player is, that you are just being complete ignorant and an asshole, who's trying to be a "cool guy" making players trouble with no apparently reason at all. It's disrespectful for the community.

10. Current country/state of residence: Germany

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): BluePunchGamer#9694

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: It depends on school, I'm basically offline often in school days, but when it comes with weekends i'm often active.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Absolutely.

14. Extra comments/questions: I apologize for my English, If I made you cringe, I'm sorry about that.
Criii-
Criii-
Non-Member

IGN : Criii
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Criii #1

by Zemai Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:13 am

+1 Decent application and good, honest responses to questions.

Zemai
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:12 am

+1 As mentioned before, although I'm not too familiar with you, I've seen you talk on Discord and you seem pretty decent. The application was fine, of course it can always be better, but what you wrote and your subsequent answers properly conveyed our thoughts. Also, as Zemai mentioned, you did display honesty, which is always a positive trait. Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Last edited by Elitech on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brackets in votes are the forums' krpytonite)
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Layfon Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm

I make most of my choices based on word of mouth, and based on everyone I have talked to compared to what I remember you seem to be more mature.  So I'm willing to give you a shot. +1
Layfon
Layfon
Official Member

IGN : Perfect Vision
Points* : 8

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Applicant has passed Voting Phase.
Welcome to GeNo. Come to Discord for further information.

Criii #1  - Page 2 15751311
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2