Top posting users this month
No user

Wiz #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedWiz #1

by Wiz Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:30 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): Wiz

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No

3. If so, list them here: N/A

4. Are you currently in a clan?: No

4a. What clans have you been in before?: USF, DoB and Itami.

4b. Why did you join those clans?: USF was mainly due to curiosity when I was younger, DoB was because my friend Kris wanted me to join that clan after the USF server was nuked. Finally for Itami I was forced by Layfon to become a moderator for an amount of time until an issue was resolved. The issue was resolved but he decided to have me stay as a moderator.

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:  I can't remember for DOB and  USF  but for Itami it was July/2018 to April/2019.

5. How did you find the forums?: Through Jay's DMs

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Just Jay

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I was interested in joining because I noticed how the clan has become more active over the past few months. This has sparked my interest to join GeNo, to be apart of an active community.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I am willing to contribute to all events hosted by GeNo (if available)  and overall I'll be active

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:  A good teammate is someone who actively tries to assist others around them whilst keeping a positive attitude. A bad teammate is someone that is the opposite and they also have the tendency to call out other people's mistakes before looking at their own.

10. Current country/state of residence: Canada

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Wiz#0007

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I'll try my best to be active in the forums whenever new applicants and major topics appear. As for Discord I'm an addict so you can expect me to always be on.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes

14. Extra comments/questions: N/A
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

IGN : Wiz
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Wiz #1

by Xemonis Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:33 pm

On question #7, you state that your join reason is because you've seen that the clan has become more active over the past months.

If you were to get accepted, would you leave if the clan became inactive? If you wouldn't, what would you do to spark up activity and how?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:15 am

Chill dude and you know how to meme a lot plus you watch anime.

+1 from me in questioning Phase

Also, Question #1 asks for links, and you gave a text. Noice.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:38 am

Reloadium wrote:On question #7, you state that your join reason is because you've seen that the clan has become more active over the past months.

If you were to get accepted, would you leave if the clan became inactive? If you wouldn't, what would you do to spark up activity and how?

If Geno were to become inactive I would stay of course, sometimes clans have an inactivity period. As for what I would do to spark activity again, it would depend on why it is being inactive in the first place. In the case of members leaving, I would find people that are competent and meet the requirements of being a Geno member, then lead them to the forums to write an application.
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:49 am

Wiz wrote:7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I was interested in joining because I noticed how the clan has become more active over the past few months. This has sparked my interest to join GeNo, to be apart of an active community.
Why GeNo in particular? Surely there are plenty of other active communities out there. What about ours specifically caused you to apply here?
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:47 am

Your application is on the short side... however you are pretty chill in the chat and I think you'd fit in the clan nicely.
No questions from me.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:05 am

Zemai wrote:
Wiz wrote:7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I was interested in joining because I noticed how the clan has become more active over the past few months. This has sparked my interest to join GeNo, to be apart of an active community.
Why GeNo in particular? Surely there are plenty of other active communities out there. What about ours specifically caused you to apply here?

There is plenty of clans out there and I have considered joining a few but the atmosphere of those groups didn't resonate well with me. After talking in the chat for a while and interacting with the Geno members, I've decided that Geno has a better ambiance than the rest, that is why I chose it over the rest.
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:55 pm

I've only interacted with you a few times and you seem like someone I would chill with if you joined and your application seems good anyways I have no question, Good luck.

Back to top Go down

by Away Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 pm

I have no questions, my doubts have been covered by the previous replies on here. Good luck with the rest of your application.

Thoughts:
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
+1 You are very active in the chat, and I do look forward to you keeping that activity and interacting with the community a lot. Good luck.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:00 pm

+1 You're active on Discord, have had past experience with clans and leadership, and I believe you'll fit right in here in GeNo.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:05 pm

+1
+ Active on discord
+ Decent application with well answered responses to questions
+ Knows how to be articulate when need be
+ Overall, seems like a pretty chill person

Good luck!
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:17 pm

You know how to meme and watch anime, actively. +1
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 am

+1 Your arguments with Bry big a massive grin to my face, and overall you're p active.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:05 am

+1

Seems like you're a mature individual, and nobody seems to have a problem with you which is a good sign. Looking forward to seeing you around more often!
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Away Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:22 am

[+1] As I've mentioned before, along with what other members said here, you seem to fit in with the clan's atmosphere. You're also active, and from what I've seen, responsible. I'm looking forward to your addition to the group.
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 am

Applicant recieved +7 votes.
Welcome to GeNo. Come to Discord for further information.

Wiz #1  15751311
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top