Top posting users this month
No user

Ashley81 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedAshley81 #1

by ashley81 Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:30 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, Origin link etc.): dont have this thingy

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: no i don't i just have this one

3. If so, list them here: N/A

4. Are you currently in a clan?: no

4a. What clans have you been in before?: TR(Tarrence army)

4b. Why did you join those clans?: well first it was called blackwood and it was the first clan i an into when i first started playing the leader offered me a promotion if i joined so yea i thought it was pretty cool

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: no not really i know it was in the summer of 2017

5. How did you find the forums?: Sniper J told me how to apply and stuff

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: i kinda don't like my current clan and its falling apart i was really interested in joining this one cause it seems more well organized and i feel this clan would be nicer and better then my old one

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: umm i guess i think im ok at the game and could help with war (if that ever happens) i think i'm pretty open and friendly

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: well a good player is someone who has skill but not just skill they gotta have virtue to like kindness and trustworthiness. bad players are just people who are always toxic and mean and only care about skill

10. Current country/state of residence: iowa USA

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): volleyballer#1090

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: i can be very productive in discord chat and i will try to do the same in forums it will take some getting used to

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:
yes
14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?:
yes
15. Extra comments/questions:
not really
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Ashley81 #1

by Xemonis Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:58 pm

ashley81 wrote:4. Are you currently in a clan?: no
ashley81 wrote:7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: i kinda don't like my current clan and its falling apart i was really interested in joining this one cause it seems more well organized and i feel this clan would be nicer and better then my old one
Giving benefit of the doubt on this one, but just for clarification, you already left the clan you're speaking of?
ashley81 wrote:4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: no not really i know it was in the summer of 2017
Given the answer to my question above is a yes, do you have an approximate date that you left your previous clan? Was it recently?

ashley81 wrote:8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: umm i guess i think im ok at the game and could help with war (if that ever happens) i think i'm pretty open and friendly
GeNo doesn't really war other clans. The help we need most is members who can be active in the discord server, participate in the forums when needed (or contributing their own ideas on the forums), and representing GeNo well in games they play. If you can do these adequately then you can be a great help to the clan.

Well, that's it from me for now. Good luck with the rest of your questions!
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 am

Questions 1 and 2 refer to any accounts you have in the games you play.
If you can, post your PB2 profike link.
Just note that you can quote multiple people in your reply, in order to not doublepost.

I feel like Zemai has already asked the exact same things I'd like to know but I'll add in one thing:
How open would you be to migrating to other games other than PB2?
It's an okay application but improvements can be made, as always.
Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:47 pm

Note: These are her responses that I just condensed from the post she accidentally made.

so here are zemais questions and answers
cuz i couldnt figure out how to quote sorry for the doublepost

ashley81 wrote:
4. Are you currently in a clan?: no

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: i kinda don't like my current clan and its falling apart i was really interested in joining this one cause it seems more well organized and i feel this clan would be nicer and better then my old one

Giving benefit of the doubt on this one, but just for clarification, you already left the clan you're speaking of?

yes i left the clan i was in

ashley81 wrote:
4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: no not really i know it was in the summer of 2017

Given the answer to my question above is a yes, do you have an approximate date that you left your previous clan? Was it recently?

yes very recent i left it yesterday

ashley81 wrote:
8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: umm i guess i think im ok at the game and could help with war (if that ever happens) i think i'm pretty open and friendly

GeNo doesn't really war other clans. The help we need most is members who can be active in the discord server, participate in the forums when needed (or contributing their own ideas on the forums), and representing GeNo well in games they play. If you can do these adequately then you can be a great help to the clan.

yea im very active in discord and open to learning more about how to use the forum better lol

and here are elitechs questions and answers
Questions 1 and 2 refer to any accounts you have in the games you play.
If you can, post your PB2 profike link.

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ashley81&id=1788035

Elitech wrote:
I feel like Zemai has already asked the exact same things I'd like to know but I'll add in one thing:
How open would you be to migrating to other games other than PB2?

pretty open i already play a bunch of other games like rdr2 battlefront and battlefeild
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 pm

if an argument broke out between two members, how would you handle it if there were no council or prestige online at that moment?

Otherwise, it's a fair app.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:12 am

I have no further questions. Good luck with the rest of your application.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by ashley81 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Reloadium wrote:if an argument broke out between two members, how would you handle it if there were no council or prestige online at that moment?
Otherwise, it's a fair app.
hmm tuff lol, well i think it would be best not to take sides cuz that would make things worse maybe proposing a solution both members liked, and like going on discord to get the attention of a council or prestige
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am

Voting Phase Begins.
You seem like a pretty cool person to be around and I believe you will fit in well in our clan. +1 don't let us down.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 pm

+1 All the questions were fairly answered on the app, and you answered all the members' questions.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:04 pm

+1 While having a mediocre application, your answers to the questions were good enough and you from playing with you in custom, you seem to be mature and respectable.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:55 pm

You Answered all the question on this app good, You seem nice and chill so why not
+1 we need more active members

Back to top Go down

by Ram Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 am

+1 your application kinda sucks but
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by GeNociDe Official Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Ramires, your vote does not count unless you put a valid reason. Vote Count remains at 4.
GeNociDe Official
GeNociDe Official
GeNociDe Official Account

IGN : GeNociDe Official
Points* : 102

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:46 pm

+1 Your app could have been a bit better, but personally I find what I notice from interaction much more important, and you seem like a cool cat.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:26 pm

+1

Meh app but who cares about GeNo forums anyway.

Chill and kool dude I see on discord but you need to spam more memes.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Away Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 pm

From what I've seen on the app and Discord so far, you seem like a respectable person. These other nerds are quite picky with the format but I'm good as long as you answer questions and just respect everyone. +1
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Applicant received 7+ votes.
Welcome to GeNo. Come to Discord for further information.

Ashley81 #1  15751311
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top