Top posting users this month
No user

#1 Nathan8744

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied#1 Nathan8744

by Nathan8744 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:33 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, Origin link etc.):  Steam: @Natyoung87441.

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Juul_Woman&id=1783233

3. If so, list them here: Plazma Burst 2 Alt account name is Juul_Woman.

4. Are you currently in a clan?: I am not in a clan, I never was

4a. What clans have you been in before?: N/A

4b. Why did you join those clans?: N/A

4c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: N/A

5. How did you find the forums?: My friend @SniperJ

6. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: SniperJ

7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to become apart of the community, I've known my friend for 3 years, and I wanted to give this a shot, I have read all the requirements.

8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I personally do not know but I think we can work something out, I will contribute.

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: In my own opinion on that topic is, a bad player is who hates on other people for no reason and It can mean other things also.

10. Current country/state of residence: Untied States, Washington State.

11. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Nate00 #3610

12. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I'll be on most of the day helping out the fellow clan if accepted, I will try the best of my ability to help others in the clan if needed.

13. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:           - I Understand.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?: Yes I have.

15. Extra comments/questions: I would like to get into detail about promotions.

-Nathan Young
Nathan8744
Nathan8744
Non-Member

IGN : Nathan8744
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: #1 Nathan8744

by Ram Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:05 am

Questioning Phase Commences.

Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:16 am

9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: In my own opinion on that topic is, a bad player is who hates on other people for no reason and It can mean other things also.
I would personally like to see you elaborate on what other things you believe it could mean. This is one of the most important questions in the application, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would elaborate on it.

Also, does pineapple belong on pizza?

Otherwise, decent application.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:22 am

What games do you play and would you be interested to play some new ones? Could you elaborate on question #7 it makes it look like you're joining just to communicate with jay even though you could just dm him.

You've never been in a gaming clan/group what if it turns out to be not what you expected it to be.
Other than that this Application is decent.

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:28 am

Nice app.

What would you do if you were witnessing an argument between two members in the chat and there was no prestige or council online?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:31 am

For question 7, you stated you wanted to join a community. How do you know that this is THE suitable community for you? How do you know that all the people here are going to be the way you want them to be? What if you don't like the atmosphere of GeNo? What would you do?

As for question 8, what talents do you possess that you know of? What can you help us with?

As also stated above, I would like you to express more about what you mean by a 'good' player.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:54 am

rami u dont even know how to start questioning phase smh...
One thing right off the bat: Do NOT edit your application anymore. Once you click send there's no going back even if you forgot something. I've edited your Juul_Woman credentials in this time.
Questions 7, 8 and 9 could have been much more in-depth, ESPECIALLY Question 7.

Here's what I'm interested in:

Nathan wrote:9. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: In my own opinion on that topic is, a bad player is who hates on other people for no reason and It can mean other things also.

What defines a good player?

Nathan wrote:8. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I personally do not know but I think we can work something out, I will contribute.

Do you have any skills in programming, GFX, video editing or stuff like that? It's fine if you don't - it's just a question worth answering.

Nathan wrote:7. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I want to become apart of the community, I've known my friend for 3 years, and I wanted to give this a shot, I have read all the requirements.

Are you sure you're not joining just to talk to Jay?

Nathan wrote:15. Extra comments/questions: I would like to get into detail about promotions.

Elaborate on what you mean by ''get into detail about promotions''.

Those were the questions I had based off of your application.
Here's my own questions:
Tell me a joke.
Are you aiming to become a high-ranked member?
Do you think that pineapple belongs on pizza?
That's all from me. Good luck with your application, and PLEASE excuse the broken BBCode - it's broken as hell.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Хорошо́, only 1 question from me:

Currently from your perspective, what is one improvement that this clan could get?
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:54 pm

The application will be denied tomorrow if the applicant does not answer the questions given to them.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Application Denied.
Reason(s): Applicant failed to answer any questions given to him in a period of 5 days.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

#1 Nathan8744 15751310
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down