Top posting users this month
No user

Reloadium *1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedReloadium *1

by Reloadium Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:46 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, Origin link etc): Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/reloadium PB2: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=reloadium

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: On PB2:
Kostadin 8 - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kostadin%208&id=1080460
bestplayeroftheworld - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=bestplayeroftheworld
42 the answer to everything - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=42%20the%20answer%20to%20everything
Sniper Q - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sniper%20Q
Steak- - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Steak-
The World_ - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%20World_
iVenum - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iVenum
Elitech__ - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Elitech__
carlos_fortnite2010 - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=carlos_fortnite2010
XxXSup3rKill3rXxX - https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=XxXSup3rKill3rXxX

3. Are you currently in a clan? No

4a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? None

4b. Why did you join those clans? N/A

5. Why did you leave GeNo? Private reasons

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I just miss GeNo. I helped to revive it alongside Elitech by telling the old members that it's alive, contributing new ideas, promoting the clan to new ppl, etc... And even though it has only been a week, I miss it a lot. I miss being in a community such as GeNo's, where I can talk to a lot of ppl that do similar stuff that I do, and I just generally miss being a part of the community. There are similar like-minded people that I enjoy talking to and play games with them.

7. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Well, first of all, I contributed by playing a lot of PB2 and having the GeNo tag, I could contribute more videos that would promote GeNo (I already did this once while I was still in it), and I would try to have a better behavior by acting more like an actual member to the outside and inside and take some things seriously rather than be a fool all the time. I would also like to be a main host of all GeNo Nights (I couldn't do it the last time because my monitor broke).

8. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?
Good Behavior - I presented a lot of ideas, I brought up issues, I helped some ppl with some stuff in the clan.
Bad Behavior - I take every new encounter and assume that it's going to be the worst (an indirect reason of why I left), while I was a prestige I didn't act like one outside of the clan to non-members. I promise that I will try NOT to repeat these things again.
9. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: United States

10. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Reloadium#8846

11. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I'll be active most of the time on the chat for around 8 hours on school days (3:30PM to 11:30PM) and around 13 hours on weekends (except sunday) (10AM - 1AM [the next day])

12. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? This might sound narcissistic, but I think that I was a very good member. I was really active in the chat, I helped people whenever they needed it, I contributed new ideas, promoted the clan outside of the chat (in PB2), and I recruited new members. And most of the time I was one of (or not the only) prestige available in chat. If I was back in, I'd like to do those things again.

13. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes.

14. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

15. Extra comments/questions:
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Reloadium *1

by Victor Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
I've known you for a few years now. I'd be glad to have you back.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Domino Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 pm

How can we make sure you're not going to leave the Team as soon as Blackbird re-applies? What if someone else joins the server that you dislike just as much? Will you leave again, just like that?
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by milky Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't mind you joining you're a cool guy. But I don't want you to leave as soon as Blackbird re-applies said above me ^
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Reload, my question is: If you were to have a choice offered to you in this situation, let's say someone retarded albeit misunderstood creature like Chakra comes and join the clan. Would you go against him or stay through thick and thin with the clan including the person you dislike?
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 pm

I don't have a problem with you joining back you're chill all questions i had were asked by other members so good luck.

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Domino wrote:How can we make sure you're not going to leave the Team as soon as Blackbird re-applies? What if someone else joins the server that you dislike just as much? Will you leave again, just like that?
No. I made the mistake of thinking that the worst is going to happen if he applied, maybe because I was so shook by his previous actions (what he used to do pre-2018) and how I saw that people supported giving him a second chance (I left before the countless evidence of what he did in the past was presented). I guess that this was a lesson learned for me not to jump to conclusions too quickly, which probably hints that I am a pessimist. I wouldn't repeat what I did if someone else joins the server.

whilky wrote:I don't mind you joining you're a cool guy. But I don't want you to leave as soon as Blackbird re-applies said above me ^
I wouldn't. Explained in my reply to Domino

Damnation wrote:Reload, my question is: If you were to have a choice offered to you in this situation, let's say someone retarded albeit misunderstood creature like Chakra comes and join the clan. Would you go against him or stay through thick and thin with the clan including the person you dislike?
Honestly, I'd go thick and thin, I'm not the kind of person to save tons of evidence against someone to use it in the future, but if there was incriminating evidence to keep him off of joining I'd leave the "evidence part" to someone else. But if the person would join, then I'd just ignore because I can
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Cheese Cheetos Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm

you were the one that encouraged me to join. wouldnt mind u rejoining. no questions from me!
Cheese Cheetos
Cheese Cheetos
Non-Member

IGN : cheesecheetos
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:14 pm

if you do get accepted do you have intentions of becoming a prestige member or a council member?

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Ultimas wrote:if you do get accepted do you have intentions of becoming a prestige member or a council member?
Prestige
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:08 am

As you may know, we 're planning on moving towards new games that we hope will bolster clan activity. What are your thoughts on this process, and how might you be able to contribute to the process?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:31 am

Tugz wrote:As you may know, we 're planning on moving towards new games that we hope will bolster clan activity. What are your thoughts on this process, and how might you be able to contribute to the process?
I would be all in it. I supported the idea long back when the clan renamed (late 2017) and I still support it. I could give some suggestions on games that could be played, and I'd host GeNo Nights that include those games.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Ram Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:22 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by Ram Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Hold still, I will be checking your vibe now.

Vibe Check Passed

+1
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:47 am

999 shit. Get in. +1
I've wittnesed you evolve throughout the years and I think you've been growing in a positive direction. You were very active during your previous membership, and we never had problems with you.
Your sense of humor is a bit... different, to say the least, from everyone else's, but you fit in amazingly well (plus i don't have anything to say to bar you from joining).

Last edited by Elitech on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Domino Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:38 am

Come in. +1
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:26 pm

here ya go +1

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:40 pm

+1 You seem to have learned from your hasty actions before and we have never had a problem with you before. You're active and a great participant. I look forward to having you back here in GeNo.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Zemai Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Although I saw your reasons for leaving so abruptly a bit silly, I do understand where you're coming from as I have done similar things in my past. Overall, I think you fit in the clan well, and have a lot of potential to help us grow. Plus, you're just a pretty cool dude. +1
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Cheese Cheetos Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:41 pm

+1 from Cheese.
Cheese Cheetos
Cheese Cheetos
Non-Member