Top posting users this month
No user

H72_2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedH72_2

by H72 Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 am

1. Username:H72
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them:No
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xH72_1

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):#2891
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.):

3. What timezone do you live in?: I live in the timezone MESZ

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?:I heard about GeNo when I played in stryde-sniper ... I saw that the people of GeNo are powerful ... And one of my friends I was GeNO

5. What games do you usually play?:Clash of Clans,Clash Royale and PB2

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?:I was not in a clan

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:I think so ... maybe iDomino?

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?:I want to join GeNo because I want to learn from the clan and that the community grows bigger

9. What can you contribute to the clan?:My strength and royality

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?:My best feature being nice and helpful ... but otherwise I have no bad qualities

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?:I would have to report it to the clan

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?:Yes, as often as I can

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?:

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?:I apply for an official membership

15. Extra comments/questions:
H72
H72
Non-Member

IGN : H72
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: H72_2

by Alex2002 Mon May 14, 2018 9:58 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lack of effort.. I don't think that i would like to waste my time on asking you 10 + questions.
You have many mistakes in your application such as this one :

H72 wrote:13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?:

Correct me if i'm wrong. I see no answer in this question.. Well..
I guess good luck !
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Due to the lack of responses during the Questioning Phase, I will extend the phase for another five days longer before following to change it to Voting Phase.

As for my feedback, I have a question about your strengths and loyalty that you speak of. We do not focus on gameplay skillsets, we focus on you as an individual. How often do you plan to actively post on our forums and how often will you be apart of discussion by contributing ideas? As for your answer to #10, your performance on your application as a whole contradicts you saying that you have no bad qualities. Without a doubt, every normal human being has flaws. It doesn't seem like you put a lot of effort into your application as Alex stated.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by loki Wed May 23, 2018 7:50 pm

sorry, havent checked forums in a while. Your application seems rushed and with lesser effort in my opinion. Can you go more into detail on your answers please?
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 am

Judging by Alex's response and my own participation of reading, I have decided the need for asking questions on the application would be less then optimal unless more effort was put forth through what the questions ask. As well as answering all questions or statements are necessary as well. I will ask a few regardless though.

(Remember to reply and not edit your post. Editing your post will result in denial.)

Could you please repost your full discord username?

Is is possible for you to explain yourself more in detail with question #11? (I understand your straight forward approach to the question but elaborate it further like who do you report it to? When, how, and what ways do you report it? To name a few.)

Please oh please correct your mistake and answer question #13 as well. The 2 paragraphs are all 1 question, and it is a yes or no answer.

Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 am

Alex ur not a prestige hush!
Anyways...
This is really weak. At best I can say it was rushed.
That's all I have. Not the best app I've seen, but certainly not the worst (I've seen worse).
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by milky Tue May 29, 2018 9:47 am

its an ok application, i think you could of took your time to write more stuff but anyways best of luck!
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Application Frozen.

I will give this applicant one more week to reply before proceeding to deny them.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by H72 Thu May 31, 2018 6:36 am

2.H72# 2891
H72
H72
Non-Member

IGN : H72
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Please answer the following questions from Bry, Pixel, and I into one post.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:53 am

Application Denied.

Reason: Applicant took too long to respond to forum post and is currently inactive.

Re-apply: 6/21/2018
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top