No user

whilky #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acceptedwhilky #1

by milky Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: whilky
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them: Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DylanTheHandsome/
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: My first account: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PotatoAssasin&id=1344145
2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): #slugger7017
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): I do have discord.

3. What timezone do you live in?: Sweden, Enköping

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: From my good friend mingo1

5. What games do you usually play?: PB2 and TF2

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: Delta Force, Apex, ApK (something with ApK). USF.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: mingo1, CaptainSolo, Copy_, Spirit7891

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I've heard alot, and i think it's pretty nice. It's a good clan and there's also other games that GeNo plays.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can offer my friends or people to join GeNo help it also grow alot bigger. I will also help if i am needed. Hopefully spread cheer and happines.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Best: I'm very nice to everyone and I give way too many compliments/flirt alot. I am always happy and in a cheery mood, insults dont hurt me becaue i can take them. I worry about my friends alot. Alot of my ''Girl Friends'' like me... because im so sweet..

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: Me/Member: I would keep calm and not cuss back at them and try to end it being as polite as i can. Member/Two: I would tell the two members to kindly stop. If they dont i will step in and do the same thing as i mentioned first. When the conflict's done i would cheer up the member through DM by saying nice things. Member/Non: I dont know how i would react to this but i would tell the Non-Member to respect the Member because hes a lower rank than the Member.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: Discord: 24/7 and 365/30 Forums: I will be also active here i'll be on the forums like 3 times a week or so.
13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.: I will show the most respect to everyone.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes I am able to handle this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: Offical.

15. Extra comments/questions: Not really, just want to say thanks alot for reading my app, and you all have an amazing day ! Wink
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Reloadium Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 pm

+1 you've changed alot since the last time

Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by milky Tue May 15, 2018 1:37 am

Oh thank you guys alot! I really apprieciate it
milky
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Points* : 18

Back to top Go down

by ShadowZaknoid Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am

I love your answers, I wouldn't mind you joining. +1

Last edited by ShadowZaknoid on Wed May 16, 2018 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I also don't know how to vote :c)
ShadowZaknoid
ShadowZaknoid
Non-Member

IGN : zaknoid
Points* : 21

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Application Accepted.

It's been over a week and you have the minimum of 4 votes. Welcome to the group.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top