No user

Ownage #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedOwnage #1

by Ownage Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: Ownage_
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them: N/A
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ownage_&id=1468948, http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Modz_&id=1403819
2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Ownage #5407
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): N/A
3. What timezone do you live in?: GMT
4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: Well I joined the sever a while ago and I met some of the members and that's how i got to know about this great clan.
5. What games do you usually play?:  Plazma Burst 2
6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: SurReal, YRN and DOB
7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Elitech (Carar) and Kostadin (Although he might remember me as Modz_ from when we both were in DOB)
8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: GeNo has a mature and friendly environment which I believe sets it apart from other clans. Due to this I believe that’s it is the best clan for myself.
9. What can you contribute to the clan?: Well I am very good at editing videos so I can produce things likes montages for the clan expanding our audience. In addition to this I can provide a mature and friendly environment.
10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?:  One of my best qualities is that I can make good relations with fellow individuals meaning that I will easily make friends with the other members in the clan. Another good quality is that I am a quick learner and I have a very good memory meaning I can follow orders efficiently. Also I have a very good patience so I can be very patient with even the most cancerous individuals. A bad quality that I have is that I tend to be lazy on occasions.
11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: To begin with, if I got into an argument with a fellow member and it was getting out of hand I would notify my superiors and leave the situation with them to be dealt with. However, if it was two other members arguing my first instinct would be to try and break the argument and if I failed to do this then I would again notify my superiors. On the other hand, if a non-member and a member go into a argument I would assist the member and if things got out of hand then I would notify my superiors so that they can deal with the situation.
12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?:  On a daily basis most of my time is spent on discord so I will be very active, and I will be as active as I can on forums.
13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?:  I very much do so.
14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: Official Membership
15. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I look forward to joining this great clan.
Ownage
Ownage
Non-Member

IGN : Ownage
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ownage #1

by Ahrora Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:01 pm

@Ownage I get that it's just a tag but the first time I tried applying for Geno I had a tag on that didn't mean anything and they ended up denying my application request. It's not my place to say that's not alright but, If my application was banned by Biohazard clan how come yu should get the change to even explain why you have the tag in your name if you really wanted to join Geno you wouldn't show any qualities of lying.

Ahrora
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:17 pm

For question 11, you stated how you would wait for your superiors yet your actions on other servers contradict that. For example, on the PL server when Best N Luck warned you once but you didn't control yourself, instead inflated your own ego. Can you explain what's with the contradiction in your response?
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

by Ownage Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 am

@Killer92 The thing is, In the PL server, I tend to relax a bit too much. this is due to the atmosphere. you can't behave maturely there - you won't be recognized. Most individuals in PL are very toxic and unless you defend yourself you tend to get harassed.
@Ahrora I asked Carar before i applied to GeNo about the tag, and he said it wouldn't matter, unless it was a clan which it was not. As for your other point about your BoZ application, that was an entirely other clan and their rules differed from the requirements of GeNo.
Ownage
Ownage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Ownage wrote:
10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?:  One of my best qualities is that I can make good relations with fellow individuals meaning that I will easily make friends with the other members in the clan. Another good quality is that I am a quick learner and I have a very good memory meaning I can follow orders efficiently. Also I have a very good patience so I can be very patient with even the most cancerous individuals. A bad quality that I have is that I tend to be lazy on occasions.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?:  On a daily basis most of my time is spent on discord so I will be very active, and I will be as active as I can on forums.

Your good and bad qualities aside from your contributions towards activity do contradict each other very clearly. Are you more into taking initiative when it comes to group discussions, or are you the kind of person that will go with the flow and put your opinions off to the side below everyone else's and lurk around? How would you handle being able to consistently be active on forums and Discord if your laziness is the quality that may or may not get in the way of how you live your daily routines (aka what motivates you the most)?  (Especially knowing that we are solely not PB2 based anymore and currently working to moving towards different platforms.) What is it about this group and this community as a whole that drives you to stick around? What would you say is the characteristic that controls you the most in dire and/or casual social situations?
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Ownage Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 pm

@iSpyder I'm the type person that is a team player. I like to point out what my view is on a certain topic, however ultimately if others do not agree then I keep my opinion to myself as everybody has a right to express their own view on topics. On to your other question, I am lazy on occasions (as I have stated before), however this is very rarely. I am on discord everyday (you can ask Elitech if you don't believe me) but i may not be on at the same time as you due to time-zones. In addition to this I will be active on forums, as when I was in YRN there was a lot of applications which I replied to, feel free to check the YRN forums to see if I was active or not. The thing that drives me the most to stay (if you except me that is) is the calm, mature and friendly environment the clan has. Not being a PB2 based clan does not defer me from joining, as having members which have a wide set of skills in different games is what makes this clan stand out from the other clans in the game. The characteristic that controls me most is my patience, however once I have reached the peak of my patience I tend to get very hot headed. This is something that I to improve on each day and I believe joining this clan will help me with this, as it has a very mature and friendly environment and will take me away from those toxic individuals in the PL chat. Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. Much appreciated!
Ownage
Ownage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Alright, as far as I'm concerned, all of my questions have been answered. I have no further questions. Good luck.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 am

You answered our questions in a professional manner and you look chill. +1
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:55 am

Not only have you proved your kindness and honesty, your desire to aid a fellow member, and your dedication,
you proved you are a good friend.
Hop the FUCK in. +1
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Van Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:31 am

I had my doubts, but you proved me wrong. Your application was solid, and your answers were great. Hop in. +1
Van
Van
Non-Member

IGN : Vantachi
Points* : 28

Back to top Go down

by Dannyrd68 Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:57 pm

+1 and I like that you make or edit videos

Last edited by Dannyrd68 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dannyrd68
Dannyrd68
Non-Member

IGN : dannyrd68
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:36 pm

I'll go ahead and start off this vote saying your questioning phase could have been a lot better if you put some proper consideration into your answers. I will say I was content with your answers to everybody's questions, but posting multiple answers rather then putting them all in a single post was not the smartest idea. Also I would like to add this, if you ever pressure me in private messaging again to vote on your application, I will block you. There is a difference between reminding somebody that your application has started a new phase vs asking people constantly to vote on it when it is convenient for you and not ourselves.

Last edited by Gott Bry von Deutschland on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vote bugged out when I submitted the message. had to add it manually.)
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 am

I have seen enough to conclude that you have a different persona when in contact with Geno members or on the server however it all drops as soon as you're outside of that contact. It's like you try to behave good around us but go back to being immature elsewhere. That can be seen as problematic because if you were to join, you would be representing us as a community to everyone else. If people see you for who you are then they will immediately associate your characteristics with Geno.

Last edited by Purple on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in a vote)
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:46 am

Ownage wrote:The thing is, In the PL server, I tend to relax a bit too much. this is due to the atmosphere. you can't behave maturely there - you won't be recognized. Most individuals in PL are very toxic and unless you defend yourself you tend to get harassed.
I don't see how you can't relax and behave maturely at the same time. Maybe because you're not mature enough to handle it? Sounds like an excuse for your toxic behaviour.

Being impatient and feeling entitled to our votes certainly don't help with your case.
Ownage #1 - Page 2 Screen44
You wanted a vote, so here's a negative one.

Also, I found this while digging through your messages in our server.
Ownage #1 - Page 2 Screen45
Granted, it was 3 months ago, and I don't know if you were joking when you said this.

Back to top Go down

by Ownage Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 am

Ownage #1 - Page 2 Spirit10

Clearly even spirit knew i was joking with him, you should have asked me, before jumping to conclusions. Very judgemental.
Ownage
Ownage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Ahrora Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:54 pm

http://prntscr.com/izzw3j -1 This just sums up everything I said. You were seemed as childish and it doesn't look like you really put effort into your application.
Ahrora
Ahrora
Non-Member

IGN : Niome_lee>>>>>>>>>>Ahrora g
Points* : 45

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 am

Despite of effort you put into answering all of my previous questions, what I find somewhat problematic is that you put up two fronts and cannot seem to act like yourself around certain people. You see, based off of what others have seen from you, I do not think you deserve a positive vote from me. All I can see right now is that you pretty much only said what we wanted to hear, whilst not being legitimately honest to what kind of person you are like you say. Knowing that you have patience and all, you should not be going around asking/pressuring people into voting on your application because that looks just as bad on you, and it does not help your case in any way. The fact that your behavior via PL chat and GeNo chat, and possibly other chats does not match up and that alone is concerning enough. -1
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am

I do not really think that i can trust you my dude.. I don't even want to trust nor forgive people like you doing these kind of silly things.. !
You aren't getting a positive vote from me but the exactly opposite. Sorry !

Ownage #1 - Page 2 Lol10

Last edited by Alex2002 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something..)
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Changing my vote. You lashed out at me in DMs and you were obnoxious as hell. Bye. -1
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:24 am

Application Denied
Ownage received -4 votes.get owned
You may reapply in one week's time, 14th April.

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum