Top posting users this month
No user

Atsushi #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedAtsushi #1

by Atsushi12345 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 pm

1. Username: Atsushi
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them: i dont have any
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Atsushi&id=1686000

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Atsushi#8090
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.) : i have a discord account.

3. What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Timezone

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I found out about GeNo on Plazma burst 2

5. What games do you usually play?: Roblox,Plazma Burst 2,Elsword, Wizard 101 etc

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?:A.R.C, USF, DRF, Nova

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: i kind of know ispyder a little bit

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I would like to learn from GeNo members,meet new people who could become my friends.I would also like to share fun moments with GeNo members.I guess i would also like to be part of the GeNo family,I will do my best to at least contribute something to this clan.I also want to help the clan to do a lot of events.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I could try to make it even bigger than it is now,I could also make it stronger while even finding mature people to come to this clan.i can also contribute my skills on games to this clan.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Im funny,playful and cheerful,some of my worst qualities are that i can be a bit stubborn and that im sometimes rude to people but that rarely happens.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: i would try to end the conflict peacefully between another member and I, if the conflict was between two members i would ask them to end it peacefully and if the conflict were between a non-member and a member i would do te same, Basically for all situations i think peace would be the best answer.i rarely get angry at anyone,if my methods dont work i think of different ways.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: I will be active everyday, i will be rarely inactive only sometimes for school purposes.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. I understand

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: i believe that i can handle this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: I am applying for an official membership

15. Extra comments/questions: I hope that i get accepted so that i can become part of the GeNo family........
Atsushi12345
Atsushi12345
Non-Member

IGN : Atsushi
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Atsushi #1

by Xemonis Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

An interesting application. I have just a few questions. Someone claims that you tend to be a clan-hopper, and they also claim that you're in three clans as we speak, which technically means you're multi-clanning.

http://prntscr.com/ivzg2r The person here claims that you're still in three clans currently, and even are a co-leader in another. Do you have any explanation for any of this? Is what this person says truthful?
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Atsushi12345 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 pm

if i am accepted i will leave these clans
Atsushi12345
Atsushi12345
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Atsushi12345 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:20 pm

and i am currently in 2 clans
Atsushi12345
Atsushi12345
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Atsushi12345 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:29 pm

if i am required to leave the clans that im in right now i will do it
Atsushi12345
Atsushi12345
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Application Denied

You're supposed to leave the clans before applying. Read the minimum requirements next time.

You may reapply in one week's time, 1st of April.

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum