Top posting users this month
No user

Alex2002 #6

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedAlex2002 #6

by Alex2002 Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:33 pm

1. Username: Alex2002
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them: I do have a Steam Account but i do not use it at all.. I do not even know how to give you the link of it, if you ask me..
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: My Main PB2 Account: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Alex2002

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Alex2002#5622
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): I do have Discord.

3. What timezone do you live in?: Greece, Athens.

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: I have joined GeNo before. First time i joined GeNo was in 2016 and i think that i remember how i found out that GeNo exists.. I think that i found out about GeNo when PB2 Forums had the ' Clan ' Forum that you could announce that you have for example made a Clan that's been named like that, etc.

5. What games do you usually play?: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=0&a= , http://www.friv.com/ , [ I like playing friv because it reminds me of myself being young and playing those old little games. Smile ]

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: I can't really tell you all of them because i do not remember them all but here are some :

JOG ( Justice Of Guests )

YRN ( Young Rich Nation )

JaDe which got renamed to ExOduS ( I think this is how it was called )

Asylum ( Or something like that.. )

NIR ( New Imperial Region )

etc. ( Sorry that i can't tell you more, it's just that i do not remember all of them. )

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Kostadin 8 , iSpyder , banno , Captain Solo , Domino , Gott Bry.. , Ayano , mingo1 , Pixelbyte , Tugz,
Sniper J , firebreather , .. [ I'm sorry if i forgot somebody but i also want to say that i do not actually know them personally.. i just know them a bit. I have had fun with them, played with them, been talking to them and stuff, if you understand what i mean.. Smile ]

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: Spirit invited me back but it's not only that. I mean i would really like to rejoin GeNo. It is one of the best clans i've ever joined and have had fun with people and stuff.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: Generally my activity, my love, my trust and generally my best.. If anybody wants something from me like, want me to help him/her or something, then if i was there and i could do something about it then i would love to help..

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: One of my best qualities is to be as nice as i can to people. One of my worst qualities is that when i do not like something for example : A person is being rude to me for a long time. I will keep my rage inside for a long time and will outburst after a while but really badly.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: I would just try to solve the problem by discussing it..

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: As much as i can. I will for sure be everyday online on forums and Discord Server.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes, i believe that i can handle this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?:  Official Member.

15. Extra comments/questions: I do not really remember if this is my third ever application so correct it if you somehow find the actual number of my application. Also, if anybody has something like an issue with me or wants to solve anything that contains about me, please send me a Private Message on Discord so i can try to solve the problem.
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Alex2002 #6

by Xemonis Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

I solid application. I have no questions at the moment.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Very good app, Alex, Glad to see you rejoin
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Good job on the application, Alex. I have several questions to though. Knowing that you have quite the temper, how will you handle the situation if a user is still being rude to you even after trying to discuss things with them? Knowing that you used to abuse chat permissions in the past without warning, have your ways of handling a chat conflict have changed since then? Are you aware that you are taking a big step towards the deep waters of maturity in regards for our rules in GeNo chat?
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by loki Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:11 am

To be honest I really am unsure what to say to you Alex, remembering our past history with carla and how you left i'm really unsure about your loyalty and attitude, but I guess i'll give you a chance.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:42 am

Application denied for failing to list me amongst the people you know ;w;

For members' reference, these are his past applications:
- Alexandros Garofallou: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t917-alexandros-garofallou-1-denied
- Alexandros Greece: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t354-alexandros-greece-1-voided
- Black Pigy: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t519-blackpigy-2-denied
- Alex2002: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t1151-alex2002-1

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 am

iSpyder wrote:Good job on the application, Alex.
Thank you !

iSpyder wrote:Knowing that you have quite the temper, how will you handle the situation if a user is still being rude to you even after trying to discuss things with them?

If the user still doesn't wants to solve the problem with me by discussing it and is still being rude to me, then the better choise for me is to ignore him/her being rude to me and think positive. It's the user's own problem if he/she doesn't want to solve the problem with me.. I will always think positive so i guess i would ignore him/her being rude to me.

iSpyder wrote:Knowing that you used to abuse chat permissions in the past without warning, have your ways of handling a chat conflict have changed since then?

Definitely and all i need from you is a last chance to prove to you that i'm not like i was.

iSpyder wrote:Are you aware that you are taking a big step towards the deep waters of maturity in regards for our rules in GeNo chat?

It's been kind of a while since i left GeNo so all i need is a last chance to prove to you that i'm not immature like i was. Trust me,
i remember the stuff that i was doing and seriously now, whenever i'm thinking of what i did in the past, it disgusts me.
We all have to remember that the past is the past. That past for me being in GeNo was in 2 years ago. I know that they are not much but people may change faster than anyone could think. I know a lot of people that have changed very much in a short time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pixelbyte wrote:To be honest I really am unsure what to say to you Alex, remembering our past history with carla and how you left i'm really unsure about your loyalty and attitude, but I guess i'll give you a chance.

You have no idea how much i appreciate a last chance from the people that i have disappointed in the past. So, thank you very much ! I'm trying not to think about the past and think about the present and the feature.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Purple wrote:Application denied for failing to list me amongst the people you know ;w;

I'm sorry, i forgot about my Purple Monster.. ;-;

There is also one more Application which i applied as ' fish ' and was Denied because i lied that i wasn't Alex2002. It got Denied by Dwayne.

The reason i lied for that was because i wanted to start as a new person without people knowing that i'm actually Alex2002. That was the wrong way right there.. You always have to be yourself and try to learn from your mistakes !

So, i guess, edit it to Alex2002 #6 .

Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 am

Wow. This application... is honesty at it's finest. It's amazing.
And do not edit your application...
Only problem- u dont kno me? Icry
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:10 am

Reloaded wrote:Very good app, Alex, Glad to see you rejoin

Thank you ! I hope i do actually rejoin..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Carar wrote:Wow. This application... is honesty at it's finest. It's amazing.

Thank you !

Carar wrote:And do not edit your application...

Yeah, i know. That's why i told you guys ( Prestige Members and up ) to edit it since i can't. Razz

Carar wrote:Only problem- u dont kno me? Icry

I mean i just met you. Don't worry, we can hang out and become friends, if you want ! Very Happy

pls nu cri ;o;
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 am

About that fish account that you applied with and got denied for lying about your identity, I'm surprised that you would be honest about it. What made you decide to come back even after getting denied, since I know you went back to being inactive after that? And our system has changed by a lot while you have been inactive. Will you be consistent when it comes to checking our forums, replying and seeing what's up? What is your current opinion about our system? (Rules, ranks, etc).
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:39 am

iSpyder wrote:About that fish account that you applied with and got denied for lying about your identity, I'm surprised that you would be honest about it.

Well, i'm always trying to be honest as much as i can..

iSpyder wrote:What made you decide to come back even after getting denied, since I know you went back to being inactive after that?

Well when i got denied because of lying, i didn't go inactive or anything like that. I was sad, of course but i tried to find another way to not be lonely if you know what i mean.. I think that after that i joined YRN and stood for a while and then other things happend and stuff, i joined JOG and then i got invited by Spirit to join GeNo. It was a hard decision for me because i didn't believe myself enough to make an Application but i risked it. I tried to make my Application not bad nor very good. I wanted to make the normal Application like a Solid Application. With a few words, i just wasn't active in the old GeNo chat and stuff..

iSpyder wrote:Will you be consistent when it comes to checking our forums, replying and seeing what's up?

I always was and will checking out the forums to see what's new like what's up and stuff. I really like using the forums, it makes me feel good, i don't know why. Razz

iSpyder wrote:What is your current opinion about our system? (Rules, ranks, etc).

That question is so good and interesting..

I do not exactly remember how the forums were when i was in GeNo, in 2016, but i know that it has changed A-LOT since then. It is better than it was but it wasnt bad either in 2016. I have a lot of things that i like so much in the forums, also the Discord Server chat has changed A-LOT as well. The Rules and all those stuff.. They are just amazing. I can't describe it.. The huge changes are just amazing and beautiful.

Last edited by Spirit on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font was too small. -Spirit)
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

Alex, these are good answers, just make sure your font is at least 12 point or something as you reply to quotes. Your last reply was hard to read because the text is so small.

I adjusted the font of your last reply to 14 instead of 10 without changing any of your answers.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Your application isn't as solid as my fellow peers have been commenting. There are several things I would like you to expand on and clarify.

Your sole reason to join is because GeNo is the "best" clan and you have had lots of fun. That's a weak reason because it doesn't make your application appealing, nor does it help substantiate why you want to join. Saying "GeNo" is the best clan is praising us, not giving us a reason why you wish to join. You also commented "stuff", can you please go into detail by what other "stuff" has influenced you to join GeNo?

You stated you are an ex-member, according to your resignation post, you resigned because S0RA departed from the clan to lead his own and you wanted to assist him, that's why you left GeNo, that questions about your loyalty to the clan and if you are going to repeat it. Are you going to leave the clan to help someone elses clan despite of having "lots of fun"?

Your contributions are more like expectations that are required to join, of course we will require your trust, your overall best and activity because those are the key foundations needed for a clan to survive. What can you contribute other than stating the obvious qualities which are required regardless?
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Killer92 wrote:Your sole reason to join is because GeNo is the "best" clan and you have had lots of fun. That's a weak reason because it doesn't make your application appealing, nor does it help substantiate why you want to join. Saying "GeNo" is the best clan is praising us, not giving us a reason why you wish to join. You also commented "stuff", can you please go into detail by what other "stuff" has influenced you to join GeNo?

..I didn't say that GeNo is the best clan. I said that GeNo is one of the best clans that i've ever joined. There are also some other clans that are really good.
Ehm.. please show me a picture of me saying that GeNo is the best clan.

Killer92 wrote:You stated you are an ex-member, according to your resignation post, you resigned because S0RA departed from the clan to lead his own and you wanted to assist him, that's why you left GeNo, that questions about your loyalty to the clan and if you are going to repeat it. Are you going to leave the clan to help someone elses clan despite of having "lots of fun"?

I wanted to try having my own clan with somebody but it didn't work.
I don't really remember how it started but it wasn't a good move. I regret my mistake. I've left for stupid reasons in the past, i know that.
But have in mind that this was like 2 years ago. All i need is a last chance to prove to you that i'm not like i was.. Not really asking much.
Just to forgive me for what i've done. That thing that me and S0RA did which was to try to lead our own clan, ended up horribly. The clan died. After that i learnt that what i did was a really bad move and that i would never do that again. I was in JOG before applying to GeNo. All i wanted to do in JOG was to help a little bit with it's situation because it was in a horribly situation. I did my best for that clan to look at least better than it was and fix some stuff. The reason i left it was only because JOG didn't need me anymore and it could handle itself if you know what i mean.
I wouldn't leave it to apply for GeNo if i knew that it needed me. So, i would like you to forgive me for that. I learnt my mistake. The past is the past, now it's a chance for me to prove that i'm not like i was.

Killer92 wrote:What can you contribute other than stating the obvious qualities which are required regardless?

I think that i was clear before with my answer on the question #9 . I don't have anything else to contribute.

Alex2002 #6   Iue_ui10

Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:49 pm

I meant why was GeNo your best clan out of the one's you've previously been at? Apologies for the miscommunication.

Fair enough with your second point, however that does leave me to ask, what are your goals in GeNo then? (Links back to the reason why you want to join the clan.) Will you be another saint for the clan and help us until we don't need you anymore?

If you have nothing else to contribute then how are you going to help the clan progress forward, help it grow? Because I stated in my last reply that the qualities said, were only the foundation to keep the clan stabilized and grow.
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:56 pm

I'm excited to see you apply alex, I know you've had some rough times along the way lately and I've been present for more then a few of them. I know you are capable of many things and its just about giving you the extra push to use those abilities. Most of the questions I was going to refer to were covered already, but I do have one I would like if you specified for me.

Alex2002 wrote:11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: I would just try to solve the problem by discussing it.

I would like to get your opinion on an instance. Lets say said conflict goes past being possible to handle alone with just discussion. What would be your priority to ensure it is handled unless someone else had already?

I would like to accommodate that the rest of your application I enjoyed thoroughly. I hope to see you in GeNo soon. cheers
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Killer92 wrote:I meant why was GeNo your best clan out of the one's you've previously been at? Apologies for the miscommunication.

It's okay, don't apology. GeNo wasn't the best clan that i've ever joined. I can't really say that because i've joined other clans that i have really liked and loved too but left for reasons. GeNo is one of the best clans that i've ever joined because for example i've had a lot of fun with people that i still have contact with them and we still are " Internet Friends ".

Killer92 wrote:Fair enough with your second point, however that does leave me to ask, what are your goals in GeNo then? (Links back to the reason why you want to join the clan.) Will you be another saint for the clan and help us until we don't need you anymore?

My main goal in GeNo is for the ones that knew what kind of person i was 2 years ago, to prove to them that i changed.
My other goals for me in GeNo are to make new friends that i haven't met before, to have fun and also do some work. What i mean by work is working on forums, if you know what i mean. Like, being present on topics that i would like to be.

Killer92 wrote:If you have nothing else to contribute then how are you going to help the clan progress forward, help it grow? Because I stated in my last reply that the qualities said, were only the foundation to keep the clan stabilized and grow.

Teamwork is the key to make a clan grow and make it better. That's my opinion, so for example i would like to help by thinking of giving ideas.. As of now, giving ideas and all the other stuff that i said before and that i could contribute with are the only things i can contribute. Like i said, Teamwork is the ACTUAL key.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gott Bry von Deutschland wrote:I would like to get your opinion on an instance. Lets say said conflict goes past being possible to handle alone with just discussion. What would be your priority to ensure it is handled unless someone else had already?

This question was kind of the same as one of Spyder's question. I told you about it on discord and you told me that you missed her question so i guess if you have any other questions then go ahead and ask.

Alex2002 #6   Iue_ui11
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Gott Bry von Deutschland Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:48 pm

No more questions from me, thanks for catching my mistake. lol!
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Gott Bry von Deutschland
Prestige Member

IGN : Gott Bry von Deutschland
Points* : 1

Back to top Go down

by Domino Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:17 am

I don't know about you alex, though you forgot to tell us that you got another acc called fish. Since the new template is out and we've made alot of changes idrk if that matters. Oh and why did you leave yrn? I was only told that you left because you had leadership issues. I am here to ensure you're not having any leadership problems again or feel like an outsider though you never were or will be.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:20 am

Domino wrote:I don't know about you alex, though you forgot to tell us that you got another acc called fish. Since the new template is out and we've made alot of changes idrk if that matters. Oh and why did you leave yrn? I was only told that you left because you had leadership issues. I am here to ensure you're not having any leadership problems again or feel like an outsider though you never were or will be.

You must be a bit confused. What really happend here is that i didn't remember how many applications i've made. Before, i mentioned about a ' fish ' account. Check the picture down bellow why i mentioned it. The Application system has changed in GeNo so, i do not need to post any alt accounts unless you ask me, and you want me to tell you some.

Alex2002 #6   Iue_ui12
Alex2002 #6   Iue_ui13

Now, about that YRN thingy. There was a big issue that i don't want to really talk about it.
All i'm going to say about YRN, is that it's not a bad clan at all but one thing.
The Clan Founder was my problem and all i can say about him is that he is immature, disrespectful and that he doesn't know how to lead a clan.

For more information contact me on Discord, please. I generally do not want to talk about it especially in my application. Do me this favour, thank you !

And no, i do not have any leadership problems, i never did until i joined YRN. I'm about to tell you what actually was going on with me in that clan. I think that you will understand ( I hope. )

Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top