Top posting users this month
No user

Ghost_user #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedGhost_user #1

by Ghost_user Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 am

1. Username: Ghost_user
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?:  

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):  (QK)#7559. I have another discord account but it's for business, this is should be my pb2-dedicated discord account

3. What timezone do you live in?: GMT-0

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?:  I've met goofwall cb before & once I asked him what did GeNo stand for

5. What games do you usually play?: War Thunder, Day of Infamy, Insurgency, paradox interactive's games.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: GNS and VNMS ( world of tanks), TAW and 116th ( War thunder) and Chaos (pb2, by the time it's retired)

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo?  goofwall cb and uchiha obito ( I met him once in the tournament).

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I'm not dedicated player to pb2 so I don't look for very competitive clans but rather a competitive enough, fun and less-demanding about schedule clan, in other words: clans for > top 25 players so I have yrn and geno. Geno has a cooler name Razz, so I pick Geno.

- Sidenote: When I say " competitive" I mean good discipline, teamwork and organised.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: In recruitment new member(maybe) cause I know what made a good member not just a good player, planning tactical strategies for the whole team in maps, I also do programming but bare in mind I haven't learnt javascript or html yet and I don't plan to study them for at least 6-7 months later so I can't help u guys in website developing.

10 [ Extra question for myself] What is your schedule? I can promise to spend at least 7 hours per week for pb2 during my active period. I can be online on any day in the week at night time ( GMT-0).
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

IGN : Ghost_user
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ghost_user #1

by Victor Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am

What did I just read?
So you picked GeNo instead of YrN because we have a cooler name?
One of the weakest applications I have ever seen. Good luck tho.

Last edited by Carar on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Ghost_user Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 am

"cooler name" is only a minor factor. Imagine what would happen if I narrowed down my decision solely based on "cool name".
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 am

Still, ''cooler name'' is the worst thing you could have stated in that question.
Otherwise, the application is very small. Usually, dedicated applicants have longer applications.
Also, you should have put Ghost_user #2 as the application name. DO NOT EDIT YOUR APPLICATION.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Perhaps my memory is faulty here, but I've never heard of you, even though you claim to have been in Chaos, which was my clan back in 2011. What account were you using back then?

Back to top Go down

Denied@Reiss

by Ghost_user Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:22 pm

" Same account: Ghost_user but I joined the Chaos by the time it's already retired. I asked "dafoxx" to join Chaos in 2015.
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Ghost_user Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:11 pm

For the final clarification for question 8th. I'm gonna leave pb2 in the near future, 1-2 years at best, as the responsibilities of becoming mature stacking more and more in my life. I'm an old player so I plan to settle down in a clan, a clan that is not too competitive while also largely still active. I took a look through all the clans I've known before, about 15 clans; narrowed down to 3: geno, yrn and boz; actually I like boz's name the most in all 3 but I didn't pick it because it's quite inactive. So I have yrn and geno left, it wasn't an easy decision as both clans meet my requirement: competitive enough and active. I know more ppl in yrn than in geno so logically I should have picked yrn but I can get used to in anywhere so it doesn't matter. I couldn't make a final decision so I made up one more requirement based on my feeling: which has a better "appearance" ( description, slogans, names,.. etc). I personally prefer geno's name. Therefore I pick geno.
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

DeniedQuestion 8th final answer.

by Ghost_user Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:26 pm

I'm going to leave pb2 in near future, in about 1-2 years at best to put some dedicated time for working for myself and my family. I'm an old player so I plan to settle down in my final times in a clan that not too competitive, not a young clan while still remains largely active. I did a research through all the clans I've known before, 8 clans in total. I managed to narrow in down to 3: boz, yrn and geno. I personally like boz's name the most in all 3 but it's less active in comparison to the other 2. So I had yrn and geno left. It wasn't an easy decision as both clans meet my requirements: " not too competitive, not a young clan while still remains largely active". I know more ppl in yrn so logically I should have picked yrn but it doesn't matter as I can get used to in anywhere. I couldn't make my decision so I added another made-up factor into my consideration: appearance ( clan's description, slogan, names, themes, web pages). I like geno's name more so I picked Geno in the end. But still, if possible, I really want to join both yrn and geno
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 pm

I took the liberty of changing the title of your application. Anyways, this is an extremely weak application. Your answers to the questions were weak, and there's no one in GeNo named Uchiha Obito. You're going to have to do better than that to impress.

So you wanted to join both YrN and GeNo, but you picked GeNo because we have, in your words, a "cooler name?" I seriously hope you have a better reason than that.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Ghost_user Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:04 am

@Xemonis: Sorry. Obito was in Yrn. Why am i .... nevermind
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Ghost_user Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 am

Ok I remember, Damnation
Ghost_user
Ghost_user
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:51 am

Please refrain from triple posting, as it would be considered as spam. Try to fit all of your answers and comments on one post. Also, GeNo does not allow multi-clanning when it comes to becoming a member here. You cannot simply choose to join a group because the site looks cool or because the name looks cool.

What do you see in the people of GeNo, and what other reasons beside that can you offer? How else can you contribute to GeNo besides bringing in more members to the group. If there was a conflict in the chat, how would you handle the situation as a member? Do you plan to expand by playing different gaming platforms? If you plan to leave within the next several years, why do you choose to join a clan knowing that you may or may not come back from inactivity?
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Application Denied

Reason(s): Applicant did not use the full template

Re-apply: 3/12/18

Next time you apply, I suggest viewing the whole application template.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: