Top posting users this month
No user

GhostX5 #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedGhostX5 #3

by GhostX5 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:55 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=GhostX5&id=1550359

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=prometheansoldier&id=1515835

3. How long have you played PB2?: July 21, 2012

4a. Kills Count: 1,923

4b. Deaths Count: 1,948

5. Are you currently in a clan? No

6a. What clans have you been in before? |Hero| Clan & |H4ZE| Clan

6b. Why did you join those clans? First clan is where I was recruited by one of my friends, CoolZ, while |H4ZE| became my own official clan with Carar/M3X.

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? For the first clan, I may had joined since July 16, 2016, I left the clan since October 09, 2016. For |H4ZE|, I joined since February 21, 2017, and I left the clan officially today, January 29, 2018

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: mingo1 (Youtube) [GeNo], Carar, Sniper J

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? I decided to join GeNo since I, not only wanted to become a better person, but I wanted to learn and become like one, and opening myself to others. Although I am struggling in my personal life, I wanted others to inspire me not to give up.

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? A small bit of inspiration, faith for all members. By contributing faith, I meant, I happen to pray for users a good luck, and try to inspire them not to give up when trying to finish what they've started in a certain match. Like don't quit and give up easily when failed multiple times even though you're struggling at fighting, keeping your cool.

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? My best would be at making friends with other users in a kindly way, but my worst is swearing and raging at users I don't know, or even hold grudges against them for what they've done.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite? For me, what defines a good character, is what attitude he/she is showing to some people/users, how he/she would be expressing in a good-mannered way, being thoughtful of others, respectively.

12. Current country/state of residence: Philippines, Luzon, Sta. Rosa Laguna, Sta. Rosa Village 2

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):
GhostX5 [RYZE]#9260

From <https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/404588804255776780>

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Very productive, but I'm rarely online, which is a problem.

15. What server do you usually play in? California server.

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes.

17. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership? Unofficial

18. Have you acknowledged the Genosis Manual? I acknowledged it, and I accept.

19. Extra comments/questions: Is it okay for me not being online from time to time, due to being busy on studies, projects, assignments, quizzes, etc?

From <https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t2204-application-template>

GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

IGN : GhostX5
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: GhostX5 #3

by Victor Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Not a prestige, but lets begin the questioning.

Overall this is a really solid app. Amazing.
However, I do have some questions. And complaints/tips
#12 Damn, we don't need streets and addresses! You could just say Phillipines. DO NOT edit your app though, it will get you denied
#19 Yeah. Like, half of the people are inactive cause of that. It's cool.
#9 You sent me an image of your pixil art. It's beautiful. Could you contribute your Pixil-art skills to us?

That's all.
Overall, this application is really really nice. You have my + in the voting phase.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by GhostX5 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:16 pm

12: Sure thing. I thought I should include it too.. guess I was just careless before.
19: Thanks man. I get really busy on school work, though. Still have to get my grades high.
9: Sure. I happen to accept requests from members, so I can create TFX Sprites for them if they want to make their own, but I still have to let the owner of the sprites I've borrowed to let others borrow it too. Also, I'm currently creating comics about it too. Not sure when to release it, since it's still WIP.

Thank you man.
GhostX5
GhostX5
Non-Member

IGN : GhostX5
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 pm

#19 I no way possible should you put GeNo in front of school and family. We're not the most important thing in your life. Be sure to be around for the next week, so you could be able to answer other members' questions.

Wish you the best of luck. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I wrote this at about 1:10AM.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Application Denied

Reason(s): Applicant used the wrong application template

Re-apply: 3/5/18

Next time, use the correct template. You can view it here: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t2204-application-template-ver-2-0

All in all, your application was good, so don't let this deter you from trying again.

Last edited by Reiss on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2 weeks from 19th February is 5th March.)
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: