Top posting users this month
No user

Xenixus #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedXenixus #1

by Xenixus Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 am

1. Username:
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Xenixus&id=1708204

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): EShane #0093
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): Yes

3. What timezone do you live in?: UTC+08:00

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: Mingo1, saw some players with the GeNo tag and Friends

5. What games do you usually play?: Plazma Burst 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare on Xbox.

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: None other than my own Clans, H20, La Flame,W1CK3D

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J, Max Teabag, Carar

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: Want to have fun play together and chat with other players

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: Help the clan win clanwars and bring peace to the Toxic PB2 community

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Respectful,Curious | Whiny

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: Will say calm down i dont want anytrouble

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: Forums Everyday | Discord not so much like 3 or 4 days once a week.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes

14. Extra comments/questions: Nope.
Xenixus
Xenixus
Non-Member

IGN : Xenixus
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Xenixus #1

by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: [...] Max Teabag
Um... what? We don't have anyone named remotely like Max around here.

Secondly, we are neither interested in clan wars nor the PB2 community. What else can you contribute to the clan?

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 am

I have encountered you in a PB2 match (Snipers, approved, cali) at about 6AM. You proceeded to harass me after I told you numerous times to leave me alone. You failed to do that, so I decided to play your game. I trolled you to see how you would react and you did more than you react. You acted like a complete nutcase and started calling everyone in the match trash. On top of that, the highlight of your toxic behavior was you attempting to fire shots at Bidam, in which, I do quote: "I thought you said your fps was around 90-150". Bidam & everyone else within the entire match proceeded to laugh and mock you for you thinking ping was FPS. I would like to know what excuse you have for behaving this way and why you should be let in the clan after I've witnessed this.

There is also major issues with your application. First, you stated you wanted to help the clan win wars. The fact that you assumed we'd be fighting clan wars and such is alarming, I know this because I had that state of mind when I first came into the community.. and as everyone knows, that ultimately lead to me causing unnecessary havoc. This is dangerous thinking. For question 12, you stated: " Forums Everyday | Discord not so much like 3 or 4 days once a week" - Which is it, are you only on 3-4 days a week or once a week? There is nothing worse than these kinds of contradictions on an application. I'd appreciate it if you addressed all of the concerns I have. Thank you.

Last edited by zBlaxkByrd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical issues addressed, additional information added)
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:41 am

Basically, everything Blackbird and Purple said.
I did not know about the incident in California. I'm going to leave it to my clanmates here.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 am

... With all due respect, you do realize that Max Teabag is in Biohazard, right?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:47 pm

this is one of the most weakest and worst apps ive ever seen, like have you even read the clan history and other stuff about us or did you go directly applying not knowing how the clan works?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Well, I can only say this: I hope you answer our questions thoroughly. To start, could you elaborate on your answers to questions 7-11?
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by loki Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 am

I honestly don't know what to say. I don't want to be negative to people unless I have a very good reason to, and I honestly don't want you in GeNo at all. The Best I can do is refrain from voting -1 during voting phase.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:54 pm

I believe this person got Maxy and Max Teabag mixed up. We do not do clan wars, and we remain neutral to all other clans. We are not a skill-based group. Could you elaborate more on what other things you can contribute towards?
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:48 am

If the applicant does not respond to his application in the next few hours, then his application will be frozen for a week.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Application has been Frozen
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member