Top posting users this month
No user

Elitech #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedElitech #3

by Victor Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 am

Please read my application until the end. I have a very important message.

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Elitech&id=1532549

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: All of my ALTs are wiped from the PB2 site. The only one that is still alive is Aeroshot. Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Aeroshot&id=1648610
Names of the ALTs I remember:
ALTs:

3. How long have you played PB2?: I've been playing for quite a long time. From 2011 I was a dull person that never registered. First account was made in 2013.

4a. Kills Count: Including Aeroshot Account, 1624

4b. Deaths Count: Also including above account, 1843

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

6a. What clans have you been in before? I've recently left H4ZE. I am leaving it until PB2.5 comes out. I have a strong will to lead a clan but I am afraid I cannot do that.
Other than that, Delta Force, YrN, Asylum, Platinum and many others.

6b. Why did you join those clans? H4ZE: I founded it with GX5. We're really close friends and a recent incident separated us. Now we've returned, but our will is to put the clan into sleep mode until PB2.5 comes out.
Delta Force: I got recruited, and I wanted to join because I have heard that it has many kind people. Unfortunately, most of the members, excluding Killer174, were absolute sh*tbags.
YrN: I got in by sheer luck. I heard that it was a big and powerful clan, so I joined. Nope, they're just skill-oriented and have little attention. (Excluding  most of the really REALLY nice people like Juan.)
Asylum: There isn't really a reason. Pivot-son invited me, and I joined because we were the same nationality. it sucked, really.
Platinum: So, this one is complicated. I left YrN to join PTNM because I really thought it had potential. Both Domino and Aurez were really nice people, and kneelfrox too. So I applied and got easily accepted. The situation is that we have a small number of members. Ultimas, one of the council members that made the forums, banned every member on the forum. We got pissed so we excluded him permanently. And that's when PTNM went to shit. Everyone left, and the journey ended.
Many others: small clans, I'd remember if any were actually worth remembering. Joining reasons: probably fun.

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: No, sorry.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Ayano but we've just talked a bit, Kneelfrox (Former Clanmate), Domino.

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? I feel devotion towards this clan. I have heard many GREAT things about it, such as: kind and skilled players, mature staff members and such. I have friends inside the clan, and I want to get even more. However, my past will suppress my will to join this great clan. I was cocky, but now I feel like I have changed right to the core. The GeNosis clan is a family. I want to be part of it.

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? I am able to recruit new members, provide critics for flaws (if I even find any), devotion, and one member that will probably never leave the clan, even if it dies.

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? Best: Kindness and will to assist in almost EVERY situation.
My short fuse. I can get triggered very easily at some insults (family, friends or parents). Luckily this clan has no one that would ever say that, so it won't happen.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite?: A good individual is always willing to help a person in EVERY situation they can. They will never give up on their friends, family or anyone. They will not brag about any of their quality, nor will they moan about their faults. That person is only considered GOOD if they are true friends. A bad individual never helps anyone. They will easily let someone down to save their own life. They will brag about every quality and never mention their faults. They will lie to get out of any problem. They are considered the opposite of good when they fulfill any of these.

12. Current country/state of residence: Serbia

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): valk#3298

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I can be online at almost every time. I am willing to elaborate in the questioning phase

15. What server do you usually play in? USA, California

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I fully accept to abide by this oath.

17. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership? Unofficial Membership

18. Have you acknowledged the Genosis Manual?: I have fully read it, yes.

19. Extra comments/questions: Hello. I am Mex. If you are going to deny me cause of it, please go ahead because I deserve it. I deserve to be instantly denied because of my ignorant, arrogant and immature behavior in the past years. I am extremely sorry. I am not the type of person I was. I have changed a lot. I will never repeat my actions again, and if I do, feel free to place me at the top of the DSL list. It will never happen again.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Elitech #3

by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:28 am

Questioning Phase begins

Like what I have mentioned in our DM, I don't recall who you were or what you did, but from what I can see here, I do believe you will be a good fit for the clan. Wishing you the best of luck in your application.

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:35 am

big dog

Last edited by Elitech on Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

This is... a really solid application. Wow.

Now, there is one thing I do want to highlight from your answers. While yes, we don't allow harassment of any sort in this clan, there will be incidents where people's "insults" could just be jokes. Regardless, I want to ask: what would you do if you felt insulted while being a part of this clan?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

I would probably ignore that insult if I consider it not insulting. If I do, well I'd most likely consult it in a calm manner in DMs.

Last edited by Elitech on Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Understood. Thank you.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm

i like your app, do you eat kebabs my friend
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 pm

thanks for your comment, I eat 40 kebabs a day.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 pm

I'd like to commend you for your solid application, but I'm curious. You stated that you have wanted to lead your own clan but you were too afraid to, could you give me more details into this? What exactly were you afraid of?
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:30 pm

I tried founding clans and it wasn't working. I was handed Platinum but it died shortly after Dom and Aurez left. I am not, and never will be a good leader, primarily because I cannot organize even a breath.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Valkyrie wrote:I tried founding clans and it wasn't working. I was handed Platinum but it died shortly after Dom and Aurez left. I am not, and never will be a good leader, primarily because I cannot organize even a breath.

Everyone has the potential to become leadership-worthy, it just takes time, courage and much learning to get to that status. I think it's very great though that you put effort into making your wish come true, this is what counts. I have no further questions at this time.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Fitalion Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:55 pm

it''s been quite some time since any questions were asked, and thus

Voting Phase Begins.

as, obviously said before, this is a very solid application. I don't have any reason to *heavily* doubt you, and I think youy would fit quite nicely in here.
+1
Fitalion
Fitalion
Non-Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 161

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Honestly I am in no position to deny you because our situations our pretty similar: bad guy turned good. At least that's what I gathered. I'm not official so I can only vote half, so enjoy. +1

Last edited by Spirit on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can vote +1 as an official member)
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Blackbird, you can vote one whole vote. You're an official member; I'll edit your score for you.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:54 pm

I have heard many things about you, and based off of your application, you don't seem like a bad person like some people say. Although, still being knowledgeable of the things you are known for, I will give you a chance since I don't have anything to bring up that will deter the right of you joining this family. It's a +1 from me.

Last edited by iSpyder on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put my vote in.)
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:44 pm

+1 i like your personality and youre a cool dude
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Kamui Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:50 am

As what the others stated, Your app was pretty neat.
But the thing which caught my eye was on your extra comments.
You still said that you were Mex, and you would understand if one of us would give you a negative vote due to that.
You still stated it even knowing that you may get negative votes.

Your honesty, acceptance of your past actions and having a desire to improve one's self.
Deserves a + 1 From me.
I know that for a fact that you will improve for the best, I hope to see you in the clan.
Kamui
Kamui
Official Member

IGN : MintySenpai
Points* : 193

Back to top Go down

by Victor Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 am

Holy shit I never thought I'd get +5. Thank you all, <3
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:56 am

+1.

I know you personally before all of this, since we used to talk alot in PB2 chat, and I know you're a good person (Pixelbyte) If you are the same as you were on chat, I won't have a problem with you being here.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:05 am

Application Accepted

Welcome to Geno.

Back to top Go down