Top posting users this month
No user

Killer92 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedKiller92 #2

by Killer92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:54 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Killer92&id=97001

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Only one I remember.

3. How long have you played PB2?: Played it back in 2011, quit after 3 months then stumbled it again recently.

4a. Kills Count: 15

4b. Deaths Count: 44

5. Are you currently in a clan? No.

6a. What clans have you been in before? No.

6b. Why did you join those clans? N/A

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? N/A

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Not on a personal level.

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? Because I wish to have a feel of clans within this community, as I've been lurking around, I've heard there has been recent changes within GeNo, as in it's become more engaging. With the other clans, they're all disorganised, immature, atrocious to even look at. Just going to ride along for the experience.

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? What I can contribute is determined by what the clan requires me, only then I can answer. An example is, I am a decent graphic designer, I can create models or art for the clan for the aesthetics which usually attracts more people to join.

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? I'm a pragmatic, opportunist individual who thinks about each step I take. How would this benefit me short-term and long term. I tend to seek out values within certain things before investing. Worst would be considered me being an egotistical.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite?

Subjective views, we must delve down into the pure definition of each word. You see, when you ask for something like this, the first thing that comes to mind with most common people are the characteristics such as being honest, righteous etc. But all of that stems back down to the bible. How religion has taught us morals, what are examples of "good" acts, characteristics to look out. This perception was heavily influenced from the old times, this influences reached out and are now the expected things within modern society and part of the social construct we've developed here. There are a lot of perspectives to take into consideration when you ask one to define what they deem to define "good character" in an individual as there is no right or wrong answer at the end of the day, why? Because everyone has been influenced somehow in their lives and have stuck with their own perception of such concept. What defines a good character for me? Someone who knows about game theory. I can ramble on more about the opposite side but I don't want to bore you.    

12. Current country/state of residence: Canada

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): DatShadySpammer#2193

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I will visit the forums daily, will take part in active discussions if topics incite such discussions (like I said before). I'll be online on discord both on the PC and my phone if I'm out or have no access to my PC.

15. What server do you usually play in? California

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes.

17. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership? Unofficial

18. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

19. Extra comments/questions: Not at all.
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

IGN : Killer92
Points* : 52

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Killer92 #2

by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Questioning Phase commences.

It's good to see you apply again. I don't have any issues with your application. We will see what other members have to say. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:16 pm

^Basically everything that Reiss/Purple said.

This is more of a question for future projects we have in mind: got any multiplayer games (preferably free) that you enjoy playing during your spare time?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:30 am

@Spirit

Yes, I enjoy playing Town of Salem (free of cost).
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:05 pm

i really dont know what to say about this app, at all. Good luck...?
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 pm

it is a good app and it is cool that you reapplied without just going for another clan, shows dedication. no questions and good luck
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:13 am

Voting Phase begins.

Like what I mentioned last time, I believe you will be a great addition to the clan. I'll maintain my +1.

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 am

You were disrespectful and you decide to apply again by copy and pasting most of your answers from your last application. It looks like you haven't put effort in your application. Your story doesn't make sense and you said you started playing pb2 a while ago but your kills and deaths haven't changed. I haven't seen you in the geno server also. I would expect applicants who would want to join to talk and get familiar with members. But you haven't. -1
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

IGN : Kill4Ever
Points* : 146

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:48 pm

@Kill4Ever

1. "You were disrespectful"

I don't recall being disrespectful in my application. If you are talking about my previous application, I wasn't disrespectful either because if I was, surely that would've been addressed during question phase in my last application or even here if not there? I've been trying to contemplate where that comment came from because like I said, I don't recall being disrespectful towards anyone in my previous application or here. If you mean the way I "type" that may seem passive-aggressive? I already openly admitted that flaw, how I type may come across being aggressive however I did explain why,

"I've always backed up my claims and justified thoroughly to ensure the satisfaction of the person asking the questions. I'm being direct and also challenge them when I see any flaws. " - Killer92

Source: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t2189-killer92-1

So really, I don't know what to say here.

2. "you decide to apply again by copy and pasting most of your answers from your last application. It looks like you haven't put effort in your application."

From my last application, the only issue was my long inactivity from PB2 and then coming back. That was the main centre of discussion, otherwise the application was fine. I don't see the logic in re-writing my application to only give the same points out. You know what I mean? If there was nothing wrong with the application then why not use it again? Why fix something that isn't broken? Now there were some flaws with my application such as missing out some questions but this time of round, I filled the holes in. Your interpretation of "effort" seems to be different to mine.

3. "Your story doesn't make sense"

I've already addressed this in my previous application here https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t2189-killer92-1#31391 Another example how you're just dragging out old points. We concluded that it's controversial but like I also stated here;

"I've said this before but what do I honestly gain from lying, from deceiving you guys? It's just a small community for people to enjoy themselves and have a good time, why try to act all edgy or mysterious? Why go through the trouble of acting all sketchy when at the end of the day, it doesn't mean anything, the only thing you'd lose is the values given by the community. It's just meaningless and pointless." -killer92

Source: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t2189-killer92-1#31396

I don't want to repeat the same point here since you can read from my previous application regarding it. Nobody else seemed to be bothered about the controversial story and have agreed that nothing can be done. But you seem to have the same mindset and seemed to just overlook everything that was said in my previous application and didn't bother to think about it because if you did, you'd know that a conclusion has been reached already.

4. "started playing pb2 a while ago but your kills and deaths haven't changed. I haven't seen you in the geno server also. I would expect applicants who would want to join to talk and get familiar with members"

I do admit I haven't been on lately, the reason being because I have been facing some difficult financial issues in real life, which I must attend to. Hence why I haven't been as pro-active but I am willing to make that up.

Now, I just feel like you didn't really think it through well. Why? Because you just brought up concerns which could've been addressed through the question phase. Such as the whole disrespect thing, the story (despite that being dealt with last application or even asking why I haven't been proactive (asking to join the server and get to know clan members)? These would've been good questions to ask and clear up, but you decided to hold that off and use it as reasons to justify to vote negative on my application.

If I was you, I would've asked about the disrespect, why I seemed passive-aggressive or disrespect then I would've asked about the lack of pro-activity going on if I was honest about joining. Don't mistaken this as me schooling you how to do it, I'm just stating how I would've come across the situation . In my previous application, I actively addressed your concerns/accusations in a timely manner, yet, I never received the same courtesy from you. When these concerns carried over in to my second application, you chose to withhold these concerns till voting phase began, not during questioning phase where I would have been given a fair chance to answer them (as I have stated above).

You just seem to have this narrowed/laissez-faire attitude, failing to acknowledge what's already been said and accepting some things how they are (Examples such as my personality, the inactivity story). This attitude was also seen in blackbirds application which he nicely summed it up here:

"You're only devoted to finding any, even the oldest of evidence to suggest to everyone reading through that I'm some kind of evil jerk. No one has yet asked me anything else other than make statements regarding why they think I'm dangerous (which I'm not) or just tell me I have a solid application."

But I will get on discord tomorrow and we can have a conversation, see if we can come to common grounds and talk it out because at this point, this is just a personal matter and your judgement is conflicted with biased views. I hope we can talk it through. Other than that, that's all I've got to say.
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:34 pm

I personally can't vote, though I will admit your responses are... impressive. Do you need an invite to the Discord; I'd be interested in conversing with you as well if you can find the time.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 pm

+1 i like your app and your answers and your maturity, good luck
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Killer92 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Hello Genosis members,

With all due respect, I was just wondering if my application could be voted upon by members of the clan. Just a friendly reminder as I would not like my application to be denied because enough members were not present to vote (within the designated time period). This issue should be addressed because I would like to see members to be more engaging with applicants (currently approximately 17% of current clan members vote on applications) so that the clan can benefit as a whole and come together. I believe it benefits the clan because it will show to the outside community that the clan takes interest in and engages with applicants which is a good image for the clan to uphold.
Killer92
Killer92
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:30 am

+0.5 I think you are fit for the clan. Your answers show that you are very responsible and mature when it comes to serious things, so yeah, hop in!
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

+1     Enjoy
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

by loki Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:46 pm

I know I shouldn't, but I don't have a reason not to, which is better than having no reason i shouldn't vote. +1, good luck.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Application is pretty solid, as far as I can see. Not only because of your activity, but also you're deemingly calm and patient. A lot of changes have been made to the chat and the system itself and the forums, and I feel that once you are accepted you will be able to adjust really well to these changes. I also feel that you have some great ideas that you will be able to share with the rest of the group regarding the things we've most been looking for as a family. +1
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 am

+1 While you copied answers from your previous application, I think you hit the mark in your responses to the questions asked of you.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Guide Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:12 am

+1 Ya seem to be an ok person on the app and in chat boi don't know much about ya besides that but ya seem kool.
Guide
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Points* : -13

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:03 am

Congratulations, your application has been accepted Very Happy
@Reiss Can you lock the topic up? Total votes 6.5.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:04 am

Application Accepted

Welcome to Geno.

Back to top Go down