Top posting users this month
No user

zBlaxkByrd #2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedzBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

First topic message reminder :

1. I Sold my PB2 account, no longer playing Plazma Burst 2.

2.  I play on the Playstation 4, my gamertag is: sBlackBird

3. I have played PB2 since 2011, I quit playing in late 2017.

4a. N/A

4b. N/A

5. No, however I should put to your attention that I do run my own separate community which may be mistaken as a clan.

6a. The only clan I was in after leaving GeNo was Itami.

6b. I lead Itami due to ties I've had with the clan since my friend Aryman9001 (Sheep) was in the original Itami.

7. There was a combination of things that ultimately resulted in my absence from the clan. These things include; but are not limited to; drama, negative & pessimistic attitude, starting internal conflicts, etc.

8. [Critical] Genosis is a great clan, one that; all of the BS aside; I personally found rather enjoyable. The people in it are kind and generous.

9. [Critical] I intend to represent GeNo within the Battlefield community as well as within my YouTube videos. Naturally, this will contribute a number of things including advertising.

10. [Critical]Times when I displayed good behavior within GeNo include the time I came to GeNo's aid a couple times when they were in need, like the time when a certain individual by the name of "DNS" was threatening/ attacking the clan. I effectively dealt with the individual for the good interests and safety of GeNo. Times when I displayed bad behavior include intentionally attempting to rip the clan apart from the inside and targeting specific members to be attacked by some associates of mine.

11. [Optional] United States, New Jersey.

12. My Discord name and ID is: [Skyy] zBlaxkByrd#9449

13. At least twice a week depending on my erratic schedule.

14. [Very Critical] Personally, I feel like I've changed alot for the better since leaving the clan in 2016. I'm on good terms with your leader and I'm interested in re-establishing old friendships. Perhaps giving me a second chance will prove beneficial to all members within GeNo alike, as I have alot to offer besides just friendships, such as possibly being able to recruit some of the 400 people within my own community to grow GeNo.

15. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I have not a single doubt I am capable of handling this important responsibility.

16. I am applying for the position of unofficial member.

17. Yes, I indeed have acknowledged it.

18. Extra comments/questions: Seeing as this application was built on the ideology that only PB2 players would be attempting to join, I completely understand as to why there would be great confusion over some of my answers. I have to change the topic of a couple of them such as when the application asked if I had alternate accounts. I'd greatly appreciate it if this was not used to put down my application.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Xemonis Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

Xemonis
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm

I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Reloaded wrote:I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again
Reloaded wrote:I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again

Thank you.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:11 am

I do not believe you will be a good fit for the clan. The fact that you are even allowed on the Genosis Discord server is already controversial enough. It also doesn't help that the first impression you gave me on the new server was a horrible one.

zBlaxkByrd #2  - Page 2 Screen13

Whether you had a point to make or not, you did not have to resort to unneeded insults. Based on that incident, I cannot trust that you would not cause gratuitous arguments amongst other members.

I would also like to remind you that Serpent is in fact a prestige member of GeNo, so the clan has associated with him before and would do so if he ever decided to return.
Serpent is no longer a Prestige Member of GeNo, and it has been that way for more than 2 years now. Do not make assumptions that the clan would automatically accept him back should he decide to return; we have rejected former GeNo members from rejoining the clan as their beliefs differ largely from the clan's current values.

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 am

+1 I've probably known you longer than anyone in the clan. While you have done plenty of questionable things in the past, I think you've atoned for them in the end. Might I remind everyone else that so wishes to vote the Blackbird was accepted once into the clan and was not disruptive in any way, that I can remember. He was not kicked from the clan but left on his own terms. I can honestly say he's a lot different from his past self, albeit he still is a bit arrogant, I can honestly say I have no problem with him joining our clan again, so long as he doesn't cause any more disruptions, such as the one Purple displayed. Anyways, good luck.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Domino Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 am

+1 hop in. Everything was said tho
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Shepard Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:28 am

+1
EDIT: Reason: Why not? Have an upvote.
Shepard
Shepard
Veteran Member

IGN : o_Sniper_o
Points* : 9

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Since you are bipolar you might do the same thing again. Also the screen that purple showed is another reason why I should give you a -1
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

IGN : Kill4Ever
Points* : 146

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

+1 for me
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Points* : 960

Back to top Go down

by SaraRiver Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:24 pm

From what I've seen, you seem to enjoy provoking others, and though I don't think you are a bad person because of it, I don't really support such mannerism. I have also seen you photoshop a message to portray someone in a negative light, and act in a way that portrays others as lower than yourself.

Good luck- but I can't vote positively.
SaraRiver
SaraRiver
Official Member

IGN : SaraRiver
Points* : 26

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 pm

of the many issues i had with you in the past, one of the most concerning ones was your tendency to retaliate with "violence" whenever you had problems with someone else. it stirred up a lot of drama that i ended up having to deal with, and it wasn't fair for everyone else to constantly feel threatened at your presence. ultimately it was just unnecessary and tiresome. however, given the reassurance of someone i can trust to be honest, and some looking myself, it seems you've managed to recognize your issue, and are working to fix it. the composure you maintained throughout the application as well as the relaxing, more laid back personality i've seen on discord from you is also why i'll be willing to give you a +1.

i can't say for certain that i trust you at this moment, because i've been so inactive lately, but from what i've gathered i think you're headed down the right path in terms of redeeming yourself. i only hope this time things will really work out. good luck.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by banno Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Where do I begin? You and I have had quite an interesting relationship. One that started with fire when I was the leader of GSA. You started so many un-needed conflicts, and helped usher in a wave of hacking that may have had a hand in hurting the Plazma Burst 2 Community. I know you did not DDoS any of their servers, that was either Aryan or Satan (S3rp3nt or Serpent idk). MMC was a hindrance to growth in the community in my opinion. Not only did you help Serpent and Gigoto (at times albiet you and him mostly fought with each other), but you threatened members of GSA while I was their leader. We gave you quite a few chances in GSA, and each time you proved you were unfit for a community like that. Genosis is much more evolved and "advanced", I guess you could say, than GSA. The community we're trying to build is fragile, for we haven't many people involved. One shed of controversy could destroy us, and this should be taken into account when voting you in.

But--you did make amends during Gigoto's attempt to create some sad "internet empire", giving us the evidence we needed to successfully keep him out of any sort of power in the community. That takes a sort of bravery in my opinion because Gigoto was probably the closest thing to a real danger. Even though most of the time he made empty threats, he had the ability to DDoS and had contacts that could do very dangerous acts on the community. Your help in taking him down and keeping him from raising himself up again makes amends for a lot because I believe (or at least want to believe) that you genuinely wanted to change.

I've known Spirit not as long as everybody else in Genosis, I'm a very new and not relatively known member of GeNo, meaning a lot of people may not even know me that well. Spirit and I became friends fast only because we were both in, I guess you could say, political positions in this community. We both had influence, and at least one of us still does (Spirit you cutie). He's one of the smartest and most hard-working guys I know, out of everybody I've ever met in this community the only person to have his charisma is Nickman101, a very very famous leader in GSA. He's like the George Washington of GSA, love that guy. I spent so many hours playing games with him and knowing him as a person. Spirit reminds me a lot of him, and even though we met on political guise, we became good friends and continued that relationship even after I retired from GSA. He's the reason I joined Genosis when I joined last year, and he's the reason I'm more active now.

Shepard and I know firsthand what Blackbird was capable of, and I want to believe all people are truly dynamic. I trust Spirit a hell of a lot. If he says Blackbird is trying to change, I find it very hard not to believe him.

Blackbird, I hope you don't take offense to anything said above, let's take this as a chance to wipe the slate clean. +1

PS: He has his own community with around 400 people in it, this could be the jumpstart needed to help us bring Genosis Gaming Nights to fruition.
banno
banno
Non-Member

IGN : BananaReaper
Points* : 20

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Alright. The Voting Phase is over, so it's finally time to wrap this application up. But before we do, there's one last thing I want to confirm with you, Blackbird.

As you can tell, this was not an easy decision for the clan to make. It was one Hell of a ride for the week+ time it took to go through with your application. The reason I bring this up is so that we can be crystal clear on one thing: this is going to be your final chance.

If you go back to your old habits after everything that's happened now and start trouble, then naturally this clan reserves the right to boot you should it be seen fit. But if that time ever comes, then you must understand there's no "next chance." Even if you somehow managed to save the entire human race somehow from an extinction event, we will not reaccept you.

The members here put faith in your pleas that you are willing to change and you will change as you are trying now, myself included. So I will not tolerate the fact that all my friends here would have that faith shattered and put them through this again.

Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Spirit wrote:Alright. The Voting Phase is over, so it's finally time to wrap this application up. But before we do, there's one last thing I want to confirm with you, Blackbird.

As you can tell, this was not an easy decision for the clan to make. It was one Hell of a ride for the week+ time it took to go through with your application. The reason I bring this up is so that we can be crystal clear on one thing: this is going to be your final chance.

If you go back to your old habits after everything that's happened now and start trouble, then naturally this clan reserves the right to boot you should it be seen fit. But if that time ever comes, then you must understand there's no "next chance." Even if you somehow managed to save the entire human race somehow from an extinction event, we will not reaccept you.

The members here put faith in your pleas that you are willing to change and you will change as you are trying now, myself included. So I will not tolerate the fact that all my friends here would have that faith shattered and put them through this again.

Do you acknowledge and agree to these terms?

I, Blackbird, solemnly acknowledge and accept the terms you've put forth.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Then it's settled. A Prestige will now be closing down this application.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Application Accepted

Welcome back to GeNo, Blackbird. All your needs will be provided for you, such as a bed, sheets, pillow, tooth brush, all the basic necessities. Once you've settled in, we'll begin training at 0600. Anyways, bullshit aside, I'm looking forward to having you back in GeNo. Enjoy your stay.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top