Top posting users this month
No user

deadlycheetah *1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepteddeadlycheetah *1

by deadlyCheetah Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:15 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=deadlycheetah&id=

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=deadlyCh33tah

3. How long have you played PB2? 5 -6 years??

4a. Kills Count: 100k plus

4b. Deaths Count:81k plus

5. Are you currently in a clan? have none

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? VSVP somthing like that

6b. Why did you join those clans? cause they had savage people that weren't wussy to knew ideals and can handle things when stuff hits the fan  

7. Why did you leave GeNo? cause i wanted to punish myself but then didn't feel like sighing a application

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? i wish to come back to restore this clan as will as make it my home again.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo ive already given a lot there isn't  not much more i can give. just haven gave my life yet .

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? i displayed good behavior by putting people to together and setting up events, i checked up on people and handle stuff what it hit the fan. i dsipalyed bad behavior cause i dont care what others had to stay the face value of geno was always more important

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: usa,fl

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):deadlycheetah#3652

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? discord chat sure forums no. i really dont have such time in my hand its not my cup of tea.

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan. as far as that goes i really dont have much thats different from me and any normal applicant i have nothing to sell. whatever there is to contribute will be contributed once in the clan.

15. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? is yes

16. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? member

17. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? yes.

18. Extra comments/questions: none.

Last edited by Vesper on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:50 am; edited 4 times in total
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Points* : 960

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: deadlycheetah *1

by loki Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Questioning Phase Started.

I know that you cant edit your app so ill just merge it for you.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:34 am

Glad to see you back again, Cheetah.

You're currently enceinte, so why apply at this time?

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:59 am

Let me clear something up.

You left GeNo because of the controversy over Spyder's membership not being reinstated after her inactivity and because of consequences not being enforced 100% of the time. Looking back, I know that many things could have gone better at the time and I don't hold you at fault for your reasons for leaving the clan.

Is there any reason why your responses look so disorganized?
Do you know what GeNosis is?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:26 pm

yes i know what genois is. and disorganized?? i didnt notice really im sorry. i tried to answer the questions true to how i feel, as of reasons for leaving it is as i said, i wanted freedom to express my thoughts and ideals without people cringing
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:18 pm

As Reiss asked, why come back now of all times?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm glad to see that you want to come back.

One question: What is your idea of "restoring the clan."
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:46 pm

now of all times? wouldnt that be a question no matter what time came back? i cant seem to find a answer for this. i just want to rest in piece with the same clan i started with. restoring i think geno is going down the the toilet and i have a couple ideas on how to keep us alive and flip our system upside down i would like to share these ideas, under the condition of being a clan member.
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 am

deadlyCheetah wrote:now of all times? wouldnt that be a question no matter what time came back? i cant seem to find a answer for this. i just want to rest in piece with the same clan i started with. restoring i think geno is going down the the toilet and i have a couple ideas on how to keep us alive and flip our system upside down i would like to share these ideas, under the condition of being a clan member.

That would be true, though I was asking in terms of what Reiss asked by mentioning you were "enceinte."
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 am

oh cause i sit around home and have nothing to do really, sinc ei dont work imost of my day is sent managing my food and taking orders from a website. so i have a lot of time on my hands and feel i can contribute before im due.
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:27 am

Perfect. Thank you.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:03 am

wow look at that horrible typing maybe there is something wrong with me. hopefully it doesn't pass on
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:11 am

deadlyCheetah wrote:yes i know what genois is. and disorganized?? i didnt notice really im sorry. i tried to answer the questions true to how i feel, as of reasons for leaving it is as i said, i wanted freedom to express my thoughts and ideals without people cringing  

I was referring to the sentence structure, as you probably already noticed. Nonetheless, I don't understand why you continue to make new accounts and don't use your deadlyCheetah account anymore.

And you've said in your app that you won't be active on the forums because you don't have time but in a reply to Spirit you said you sit around at home all day with plenty of time?

Care to explain both of these?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by deadlyCheetah Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 am

geez. i sit around and have nothing to do "but take orders from a website and watch my daily intakes" its very easy to talk about ideas and such and i do have spare time in which i use to update my wesbite and paladins, i wont be spending any on forums, i mean in a truer sense we have a whole lot of time in our hands one can find time for anything. most of my hours are spend sleeping eating and taking orders and watching the stock market' but i really slack on these things and always find extra time on my hands. if i really got serious with them there's no way id even consider looking at forums. to sum it up, i have my duties and most of the time i dont do them i prefer sitting around relaxing, i don't want to push myself.
deadlyCheetah
deadlyCheetah
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:42 pm

+1, would be a good thing to get a old member in, however atleast be active on the discord chat
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm

+1 if you can keep typing like a white girl(kidding), I believe we need your ideas to compare to others' ideas to make a point based on relative to both the ideas to get a sense of direction. For example, a situation where the clan is in state of mass panic, the first thing to do is... Your #1 friend says, "Lets zero in on the source of problem and eliminate if possible then notify others." and your #2 friend says, "Let's calm the mass down first and inform them to mollify them. We can check the source of the problem afterwards."
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:47 pm

+1 You answered all of our questions thoroughly and I look forward to working with you in the clan again.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Eagle wrote:geno gave birth

Please do not comment on other people's applications as a non-member. Repeating this offense can result in a ban.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 am

+1
It has been a while and I hope to see you again soon on Discord Smile

Back to top Go down